Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Nato, great job on the bathroom, you've been remodelling it yourself?

Yogi, ahh a sun lamp sounds lovely. I think I might get one of those! Seriously...I can't get used to these upper midwest winters.

LOL @ Vicky, at least you enjoyed your dinner!

Minnie sorry about the AF pains.

Oh my god Megg! Your doctor told you it was impossible NOT to ovulate??? Why are you worrying doll??? It is a non-issue. You ovulated! Do I have to add a "damn it" to the end of that sentence? I will! Don't make me come to Illinois and gently slap you (don't want to hurt the quints!) ...... Damn It!

Yes... :shy: I'm sorry! :flower:

I know, but I can't help it! Its who I am! I told you that I need a therapist! LOL I'd love for you to come to IL.... even if it was to gently slap me........ Damn It! :winkwink:

Megg stop staring at your chart and listen to the doctor LOL!!!

Okay! Okay! I shall stop the insanity! LOL

Nato, great job on the bathroom, you've been remodelling it yourself?

Yogi, ahh a sun lamp sounds lovely. I think I might get one of those! Seriously...I can't get used to these upper midwest winters.

LOL @ Vicky, at least you enjoyed your dinner!

Minnie sorry about the AF pains.

Where do you live Allie?

Remember the bridal shower I'm going to this weekend? There are going to be 2 preggos there and I'm nervous about all the baby talk and my emotions. Well, I emailed the sister of the bride who is also a good friend of mine. I asked her to be my wing woman and asked her if she could check in with me when the conversation turns to pregnancy or babies. She told me she was honored that I asked her. She also congratulated me for proactively taking care of myself and asking for help. She told me I could lean on her as much as I needed to. She is such a doll. I feel so much better knowing I have someone who will be conscious of my feelings. I don't want to make a production out of it, I just want one person to be tuned into me. She totally gets it and I feel blessed.

That must be such a relief, Hearty! It sounds like she will be a great wing woman and comfort if you need it. I too think it's awesome you were proactive in sorting out the shower so you could still attend. Good luck this weekend. :hugs:

Where do you live Allie?

I've been in North Dakota for the past year and can't get used to it. Brrrr.

Good luck at the shower Hearty, you will be much more comfortable with a wing woman there, very good idea. One of my best friends is due in January (we were 2 months apart :cry:) and I am already dreading her baby shower. But there will be a couple of other girls there that know what I went through so I might just let them know that I will probably have a tough time and need some extra support.

I am actually having lunch with this pregnant friend tomorrow and I know she will have a nice bump going on and it's so hard for me to act like I love her bump progress and listen to her talk about her pregnancy. I hope it isn't too hard for me, but I think it's important to stay close as friends even though we aren't sharing this experience together anymore. I will want her around when I finally get my turn.

That must be such a relief, Hearty! It sounds like she will be a great wing woman and comfort if you need it. I too think it's awesome you were proactive in sorting out the shower so you could still attend. Good luck this weekend. :hugs:

Where do you live Allie?

I've been in North Dakota for the past year and can't get used to it. Brrrr.

oh brrrr that must be chilly! we aren't so much too cold here but wet and dreary.

Remember the bridal shower I'm going to this weekend? There are going to be 2 preggos there and I'm nervous about all the baby talk and my emotions. Well, I emailed the sister of the bride who is also a good friend of mine. I asked her to be my wing woman and asked her if she could check in with me when the conversation turns to pregnancy or babies. She told me she was honored that I asked her. She also congratulated me for proactively taking care of myself and asking for help. She told me I could lean on her as much as I needed to. She is such a doll. I feel so much better knowing I have someone who will be conscious of my feelings. I don't want to make a production out of it, I just want one person to be tuned into me. She totally gets it and I feel blessed.

That's fantastic! I'm glad you have her! :hugs: She's just doing what each of us would love to do for you!

Thanks Megg. So nice of you to say.

Yogi, you are a stronger person than me. I'm not sure I could have lunch with a pregnant friend at this stage in the game. I'd probably make excuses why I couldn't meet with her.

We get the wet, rainy winters here too. But we also get a lot of sun. We may not get summers here, but the winters are pretty nice.

Oh, no results from doctor yet. GRRRRR...

Tomorrow I'll have to be glued to my phone too. I'll have to turn it off when I meet with a client. He'll probably call during that 2 hours!

That will be just the luck, hearty! Oh, I do hope you get the results tomorrow. Sending good thoughts your way.

I was in San Fran in January and was pleasantly surprised by the weather--except for the two days of constant downpours!
Yogi, I can do wet and dreary to a point. It's preferable to cold for me and can be quite atmospheric. I find it inspires creativity. I like to write and definitely do more of it surrounded by gloom. Here I just do more complaining.

I can't wait for you to get that call, Amanda! Hopefully you'll finally get to take a deep breath and relax after it! :hugs:

Grrrr I am full of anger today :growlmad::gun:

I know its probably hormones but I am having a crap time at work and honestly I'm not sure how i'll get through the day without punching someone!

Luce Im dumping you for yogi. You're too fertile this month to compete with.

Mone, post us a pic of your dressing table, lets have an ogle. Your oh isnt an Arsenal fan is he? Mine is too. And i live right next to the arsenal stadium so i could hear it was 6-0 from my sofa. you will easily do it within 7 months i reckons.

megg, i hear you on the irrationality. So far this month i have decided i have high prolactin levels, endometriosis and cos my period was a day early, i am now perimenopausal. I will get in the queue to gently slap you cos you have scan evidence against your irrationality

Hearty, can i gently slap your dr too. and any pregnant women at bridal showers. I am warming up my slapping hand. I have a friend at work who got pregnant the month i mc. I have to admit i have been avoiding her a bit too.

oo more slaps for cesca's colleagues. We are slap happy.

Luce Im dumping you for yogi. You're too fertile this month to compete with.

Mone, post us a pic of your dressing table, lets have an ogle. Your oh isnt an Arsenal fan is he? Mine is too. And i live right next to the arsenal stadium so i could hear it was 6-0 from my sofa. you will easily do it within 7 months i reckons.

megg, i hear you on the irrationality. So far this month i have decided i have high prolactin levels, endometriosis and cos my period was a day early, i am now perimenopausal. I will get in the queue to gently slap you cos you have scan evidence against your irrationality

Hearty, can i gently slap your dr too. and any pregnant women at bridal showers. I am warming up my slapping hand. I have a friend at work who got pregnant the month i mc. I have to admit i have been avoiding her a bit too.

oo more slaps for cesca's colleagues. We are slap happy.

You're as bad as I am! And, I don't have scan evidence that I DID ovulate... only that I had at least 6 follies measuring 13-14mm. I don't technically know if any of them ruptured... but the pain I had that night might suggest they did. So, I'll shut up now.

Good news... and I apologize to everyone for being so daft! :hugs:

I tracked down the chart of a girl who did injectables with her first IUI and just got her BFP... I'm so happy she charted! This is my chart overlaid on hers!!!

https://i56.tinypic.com/95tr8i.jpg

I'm a moron! I'm done worrying about that ovulation thing now.

woo hoo nice one i dont know what im looking at, but i see similarities.

(if youre gonna be neurotic, be neurotic here i say)

woo hoo nice one i dont know what im looking at, but i see similarities.

(if youre gonna be neurotic, be neurotic here i say)

Well, you're basically looking at a chart where someone in a very similar situation also showed slow post-O temp rises. She definitely ovulated, because she just got her BFP. So, I probably shouldn't worry about not ovulating after all! :dohh:

However, I do feel pretty comfortable about waving my freak flag high! :)

Maybe you and Nato can share the flag Meggles???? perimenopausal my ass....

I have a cold and im not happy.....I hate being sick, i just wanna go home and curl up with the last episode of True Blood (by the way you guys a little heads up youre gonna discuss next time!). Unfortunately i cant, crisis at work due to the trucker strike dammit!

My sis has been crying at work all day, her friend called me says she doesnt know what to do... All and all a crap day....Oh and i have my scan at 5.30 so ya know bricking it as usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->