Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

i am a flag flyer. watch me go

have a nice day girls, i gotta go, im only 1.5 hours late for work. x

Oh no, Vicky! Sorry about the TB discussion before you watched! :hugs: I feel for your sister! :( But, your scan will be fab! :thumbup:

Thanks Meggles!!!!
I wanna go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Feel better soon, Vicky! And good luck today at your scan. :)

Megg, that is great! Your chart and the BFP chart are very similar so far. :thumbup:

Speaking of charts, can someone look at mine please? I'm confused! :wacko: I know Megg told me not to temp twice when I wake up, but I can't help it. So, today I woke up almost an hour early and took my temp. It had dropped to 96.8. So I thought damn, I didn't ovulate 2 days ago! Then I dozed back to sleep and woke up at my usual time and it was 97.1. So I thought, hmmm, which should I use? So I took it a third time and it was 97.05. Aargh! I put in my lowest temp on FF this morning...96.8...and it still says I ovulated??! With a really low coverline.....should I leave it or change it to the temp of my normal wake up time (97.1)?

Have a good day everyone.

I haven't watched either, but I'm still on season 2 so I'll forget anything you all say by the time I catch up. Dh won't watch with me so it is slow going waiting for a chance when the kids are in bed and he is not on the tv. I wish netflix did it on streaming, but they don't and I have to wait for the discs.

Feel better soon, Vicky! And good luck today at your scan. :)

Megg, that is great! Your chart and the BFP chart are very similar so far. :thumbup:

Speaking of charts, can someone look at mine please? I'm confused! :wacko: I know Megg told me not to temp twice when I wake up, but I can't help it. So, today I woke up almost an hour early and took my temp. It had dropped to 96.8. So I thought damn, I didn't ovulate 2 days ago! Then I dozed back to sleep and woke up at my usual time and it was 97.1. So I thought, hmmm, which should I use? So I took it a third time and it was 97.05. Aargh! I put in my lowest temp on FF this morning...96.8...and it still says I ovulated??! With a really low coverline.....should I leave it or change it to the temp of my normal wake up time (97.1)?

Have a good day everyone.

Since you went back to sleep and temped at your normal time, you would use that one. So, the 97.01.

Hope you feel better soon Vicky!

Cesca, hope you have a better day. Don't you just love the hormones?!

Hi to the rest of the girls

Vicky hope you feel better soon and good luck with your scan!! Sorry about your sister hope she comes through it alright.

Cesca hope your day gets better.

Nato :cry: on dumping me but I understand yogi look after her!! Hope works alright.

Allie I dont know about charting but really hope you have ovulated.

Megg glad you've stopped worring and those charts look good hope you go on to get a BFP as well.

Hearty hope you hear from the dr soon.

AFM: I've been out today met up with a friend and her little girl which was lovely but now I'm feeling exhausted so relaxing on the sofa watching abit of tv really should be doing the :iron:

You girls crack me up! :)

Today's temp actually is almost identical to her chart STILL! Its crazy! I shall overlay again.. and post my craziness!

Also, my most recent test... In real life, its ALMOST a BFN. Curious fact... I still have to have over 150mIU of HCG in my system... This is what I mean about me not being entirely normal! :wacko: Its not a problem with the test, but rather an issue with how reagents are filtered into my urine. :shrug: That should still be mega dark! So, me and HPTs don't usually get along very well... No one should get a BFN at 150+mIU

Attachments

• 45dpt almost BFN.jpg
    45dpt almost BFN.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IUI chart overlay 2.jpg
    IUI chart overlay 2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 3
Interesting, Megg! I hope yours follows hers all the way to a BFP.

Cesca, I hope you feel better and have a better day at work tomorrow. Sorry I forgot to mention that earlier! :hugs:

Well a teacher had to leave early due to an emergency so instead of my usual one to one I am currently in charge of an entire class of 15 year olds....they're stressing me out! But they all have computer time at the moment so ahhh, relief! :)

Good morning chatters. For some of you it is already evening, isn’t it?

Allie, I also like rainy days for creativity. I can tell you like to write, you are so thoughtful and articulate in your responses. I looked at your chart and agree with Megg. Use the temp that you took at your normal time. You didn’t get out of bed when you woke up early, did you? If not, your normal time temp is very much valid and it looks like you Ov’d on CD21. Congrats!

Cesca, sorry about your day. Find a pillow and punch it if you need to!

Speaking of slapping, Nato, you are slap happy, aren’t you? Don’t mess with Nato ladies, you might be slapped. (gently)

Fly those freak flags high girls! If ever a place there was to do it, it is here! Megg, I’m confident you ovulated. I’m glad you are accepting it. The chart overlay does look strangely similar. I find interesting that the other woman didn’t ovulate until CD19. That seems so late with all of these ovulation stimulating meds.

Sorry about TB girls. I thought we did give some warning. I guess not enough. Next time we’ll post it under a spoiler. Though I have no idea how to do that, so Megg will have to be in charge of it. Our computer wizard.

Vicky, I’m so looking forward to hearing about your scan. Le t us know as soon as your done. I hope your sister feels better soon. She needs to get this out right now. She lost a lot. Her boyfriend (even if he is a jerk), her idea of her future, her imagined babies, her imagined marriage. It’s a lot to lose in a few days. She just needs time, therapy and support from family and friends.

No news from me. My temps keep rising, so it looks like I ov’d on CD26. One more high temp will confirm. It matches perfectly with my CBFM and my positive OPK. I even got some ewcm this cycle around that time. I emailed my doctor and gently slapped him with my words. I told him I was curious and anxious for my results and gave him my cell phone number even though I know he has it. Hopefully I’ll get the call today.

I am accepting it! For sure. Uhm... some people don't respond nearly as quickly to the meds... especially while they're trying to work out a proper dose on IUI #1. I got really lucky! I mean, CD19 is pretty late for an IUI ovulation... but it happens. Some women get into the 20's on trigger day. Its nuts. I consider myself lucky, for sure!

Glad you temp is matching up with everything else! Love it when a plan comes together! :)

Thanks Megg. So nice of you to say.

Yogi, you are a stronger person than me. I'm not sure I could have lunch with a pregnant friend at this stage in the game. I'd probably make excuses why I couldn't meet with her.

We get the wet, rainy winters here too. But we also get a lot of sun. We may not get summers here, but the winters are pretty nice.

Oh I have to disagree with you there Hearty...I'm wondering today if I'm doing myself more harm than good by actually going for lunch with her. I didn't sleep well because I was worrying about it and worrying about how I'd react seeing her bump and talk about her baby etc. Ugggghhhh I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I really thought it was the right thing to do before.

I hope you hear from your doc soon!

Good news... and I apologize to everyone for being so daft! :hugs:

I tracked down the chart of a girl who did injectables with her first IUI and just got her BFP... I'm so happy she charted! This is my chart overlaid on hers!!!

https://i56.tinypic.com/95tr8i.jpg

I'm a moron! I'm done worrying about that ovulation thing now.

Megg, that's wonderful and all but....I thought I told you to stop staring at your charts!! :winkwink:

Yogi, can you feign sickness and bail on the lunch? We all need to protect ourselves. If you feel like it is going to be too much, you shouldn't have to expose yourself to it. Just a thought.

hey girls!
Megg, do you even need to worry about your chart? or am I just being silly? you had 6 follies ready for those millions of top-shelf sperm!

Nice job on pushing your doc a little, Hearty. I hope he makes you his first priority!

I totally understand what you mean, Yogi. I had the same thing happen to me this week and I actually ended up bailing on meeting my friend. I feel kinda bad about it, but not really. She's the kind of girl that only wants to talk pregnancy and babies and shit and I just wasn't up for it. Do what you need to do, but if you can handle it, then maybe it would be good to catch up with a good friend. Does she know about your ttc journey?
AFM, I haven't tested again since my weird evap line experience but I had a little more spotting yesterday just when I wiped, so I fear the evil witch bitch is going to be here soon. I checked the calendar again and she should be here tomorrow, just in time for my little weekend vacation. Great timing, ho bag. That's my new name for her.

Great timing, ho bag. That's my new name for her.

:rofl:

I was going to ask if you had tested yet. I hope it is just IB and not the ho bag or HB if you will.

If HB doesn't show up tomorrow, will you test or will you wait a few more days???

lol Amy! I hope the ho bag stays away!

Yogi - if you want to meet your friend, but are worried about any baby talk, can you just tell her you would appreciate it if she didn't talk to you about that kind of stuff??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->