Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I think I'm going to go for lunch...she just texted me to confirm and say she'd made a reservation....so I would feel pretty bad cancelling now. She knows about everything I've been through, as she was the first friend I told when I was pregnant and she was actually there the day of my MC because she is a Paramedic and just happened to be doing an ambulance run into Emergency while I was in the waiting room with hubby sobbing my eyes out. So hopefully she will understand and not bring it up too much. I just think it's important to do this even though it hurts now, it will be better in the long run when it's finally my turn to be pregnant and want to talk about it with her.

And anyways, I have you girls to come home to and bitch and cry to if need be right!

Sorry about the bleeding Amy, but maybe it's IB??? Have a fun mini-vacation!

Also, I think I'm going to refer to AF as Ho Bag (HB) from now on!

I hope this is the last HB I have for a loooooong time!

Good luck Yogi! Hopefully your friend will be sensitive to your situation. Let us know how it goes.

Yogi I think you are a very brave women and I'm sure it will be ok I think it will be easier as your friend knows what you've been through so will be sensitive towards you. We are all here if you need us.

Amy sorry about the ho bag hope she doesnt show her ugly face!!

I dont know what to eat!! I'm hungry but have no idea what I fancy so frustrating that and I'm trying to choose healthy things to eat.

If it were me, I'd eat something decadent. I'm more of a salt person than a sweet person. I'd eat some french fries or something cheesy!

Good news... and I apologize to everyone for being so daft! :hugs:

I tracked down the chart of a girl who did injectables with her first IUI and just got her BFP... I'm so happy she charted! This is my chart overlaid on hers!!!

https://i56.tinypic.com/95tr8i.jpg

I'm a moron! I'm done worrying about that ovulation thing now.

Megg, that's wonderful and all but....I thought I told you to stop staring at your charts!! :winkwink:

You did! But, if you knew me better in real life, you'd know that me finding "proof" that everything was okay is WAY better than just trying to stop worrying about it. I can SAY I'll stop. I can TRY to stop. But, without my "proof" that everything is as it should be? I'm really still a mess on the inside. I don't know how else to explain it. Plus, staring at something that's giving me PMA ack is probably okay, right? You might not know the level of crazy you're dealing with here in me right now! :haha:

Also, I think I'm going to refer to AF as Ho Bag (HB) from now on!

I hope this is the last HB I have for a loooooong time!

I hope lunch goes great! I like Ho Bag instead of AF! :)

Yeah I've definietly been in a savoury mood rather than a sweet mood last few day. What I fancy is a load of potato waffles but dont know what to have with them and it doesnt seem good to just eat them on there own although I have had lots of fruit today and some salad.

I'm not sure what a potato waffle is, but it sounds like it would be better with some cheese on it! *drool*

Luckily hubby is getting cheese while at the shop so that is totally an option.

I dont know if this will work but his a picture of a potato waffle:

https://www.lutosa.com/files/produits/catalogue/assiettes/large/patat-croc.jpg

Wow, those are so cute! They look like little waffles. Hence the name I suppose. What do you normally eat them with? Do you make them by hand or are they store bought?

Store bought good things to have in the frezzer I usally have them with sausages and beans but had sausages last night and we're having toad in the hole on saturday which has sausages in. I've got some cold chicken in the fridge so will probably have that with them and some salad.

:flower:

Hey gorgeous girls :wave:

Hope u are all ok? Im having a bit of a stress at the moment girls my (.)(.)'s are sooooooo not sore?? i keep proding them and running down the stairs extra jumpy hoping they'll hurt but nope :shrug:, this has ALWAYS been my most prominent symptom in all my other pregnancies & its worrying me :cry: I knew i'd be this way as soon as i got my BFP i hate that i cant relax xxx

Rant over Lol!!

Vic i hope ur scan went fab & ur Sis is ok god bless her heart (******* MEN).

Heartylicious im waiting on the edge of my seat for your test results hope everything is fine n dandy in there baby cakes xxx

Nato absolutely LOVIN ur posh bathroom it looks like one of those swanky hotel suites :winkwink: "Fancyyyy" (said in a new york accent like phoebe buffet does on friends :rofl:)

Megglessss im loving the fact that ur temps are matching up with the BFP lady, just mind me whilst i do a little dance :bunny:. FX'd sweet cheeks

Luce you put your feet up n relax after ur long day babes, just think thats gonna b u soon going out to meet up with pals but only next time they will be saying " im going to lunch with my friend Lucy my mate with the little girl/boy" lovin it!!!

Hey everyone else :hugs: hope were all fandabidosie xxxxx Lov Ya's all xxxxxxxx Caz

Hey guys

Ive had a difficult evening...I went for my scan, the doc says everything ok but im looking at the screen and seeing a totally still baby even though its getting prodded for more than 15 minutes! I ask about this but he dismisses my fears, however he does book my next scan in 2 weeks rather than 4 which is the norm for him. So i break down on the way home, had a panic attack, broke several plates and glasses and just stopped crying now. Im sure there is something totally wrong and hes not telling me...

Damn it Vicky. I don't know what to say babes. Since I've never gotten as far as you, I don't know what the baby is supposed to be doing at this stage. Did you see a heartbeat? Did you get a measurement of the beats? What do you mean that the baby was prodded? How did you prod it? Are they expected to move around a lot at this stage? I'm sorry I don't know more. I don't know your doctor like you do. Do you really think he would keep information from you? I don't know any doctor that would do that personally. Damn it, damn it, damn it.

Caz - Perhaps different is better? :hugs: Thanks for the dance, girly! :)

Vicky - I'm with Amanda... I'm a totally useless noob when it comes to this. I have no idea what is supposed to be happening... I can barely remember sort of where you are gestation-wise. So, its difficult. I wish I had an answer... but I think its REALLY illegal to see a problem and not tell you.

Damn it in general girls. Poor Cazza jumping down stairs to feel her boobs. Poor Vicky seeing a not so perfect scan. Poor Megg for being anxious about her chart. Poor Lucy and Cesca for the spotting. Poor the rest of us for wanting to be pregnant but being terrified of the day we are told we are. Damn it. It shouldn't be this stressful. None of us deserve this kind of emotional and mental torture.

A lot of these fears we have are completely unnecessary, but it is impossible for us to not worry, to not cry, to not break glasses. I'm so sorry we all have these fears. I'm so sorry it can't be easier. xoxo

Im 15 weeks today, i cant remember how active Electra was at this stage so i also have no comparison right now.....If you read other girls post about their 12 and 16 week scan all you read about is how much bubs was all over the place. Mine wouldnt even turn around once!! He kept trying to get her to move by applying pressure but nothing... I wanna ask this question on the PAL forum but they always ignore my posts so i cant be fucked to even try anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->