Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

:hugs::hugs: to you Vicky, I'm sure the doctor would tell you if there is something wrong. How far along are you now?

Megg I understand the crazy obsessive part and I don't blame you for comparing charts at all, I'd do the same thing. I just found myself staring at my own chart and I'm only on CD 3. What could I possibly see at CD 3?????
LOONY BIN here I come.:wacko:

sorry just read now that you are at 15 weeks Vicky...did you see a heartbeat then?

Yes we saw and heard the heartbeat, the measurements were good but i just cant shake the bad feeling concerning the no movement

Why do we stare at our charts like they'll change?!?!

15 weeks today... How can I go about trying to remember that? Its very hard with no ticker... lol

Cazz - love the boob drawing picture, lol! don't worry about them not hurting...mine haven't hurt one bit....different is good. We just have to remember that each pregnancy is different from one another.

Vicky - try not to worry. I think the doctor would have told you if something was wrong. If you seen the heartbeat and there was a strong heartbeat, then everything is fine. If you didn't get a chance to hear the heartbeat, then I suggest going in and asking if you can hear it for reassurance. And remember that every baby is different....maybe yours is just being lazy today?

If this goes bad too thats it im out for good, it shouldnt be so heartbreaking....
Hearty your post summs it up perfectly...DAMN DAMN DAMN

Vicky - stay positive! Don't be giving up on yourself or that little baby right now. :hugs:

Vicky maybe little one was just having a snooze and thats why no movement did you see a heartbeat? I'm sure the dr would tell you if he thought something was wrong and maybe the scan in 2 weeks is to reassure you as he could sense you were nervous. Really really hope that all is ok and I'm thinking of you.

Cazza I know exactly what you mean I feel the same I keep prodding my boobs and what would I give for a bit of MS I said to my dr about this and she said that its still early that symptoms dont normally kick in untill about 6 weeks and not to worry. Also every pregnancy is different. I know how scared you must be but try to stay positive and hoping those boobies of yours will start hurting soon not because I want you to be pain but because I know it will reassure you. Hope we both have sore boobies soon!!

Hearty I totally agree its so unfair we're all going through this its hard TTCAL and then when we finally get our BFP we're so scared over everything!!

:hugs: to you all

Thanks, Mel! That's perfect! :)

I just got totally gutting news from someone... I've never felt so numb for another person before. :cry:

Bad news for me :cry:

Doctor just called and said I have adenomyosis. Similar to endometriosis. It is a ball of tissue that is in my uterine wall that is causing the abnormal shape. I could try surgery, but he said there are no clear definitions of the ball and so they could keep cutting and never find the beginning or end. They might cut so much that it compromises my uterine cavity, bearing me infertile. They also might cut too much and I'd have to have a hysterectomy. Even if they did get it out, they aren't sure that it would increase my chances of carrying a baby to term. In the future, my periods might get more heavy and painful. The only way to truly treat it is a hysterectomy. :cry:

He told me that I seem to have it where embryos tend to implant which is probably why I keep having mcs. He said it is possible for an embryo to implant in a different spot and I could carry a baby to term. Apparently a lot of women do. He said that if it were a patient who hadn't had my history, he wouldn't even offer surgery. But since I've had 3 mcs, he's offering it, without a promise of very good results.

He said the only real way around this is to use my eggs and Tim's sperm and have a surrogate. :cry: :cry:

He said if I opt to try again without surgery, the progesterone might give the embryo the extra kick it needs to implant and stay there.

I'm devastated. I can hardly breathe. AND, I have to go meet a client right now. I'll be back in a few hours. Just wanted to give you the update. FUCK!

FUCK.

Hearty, what can i say? Jeez, I'm so so sorry. You need time to process this and some space for your head to clear and for you to settle into how you feel about the options.

Theres nowt i can say that you don't already know, and nothing i can say that make anything more right - this is about your decision making now - and there does sound like there are genuine chances that things can work out

I dont want to bombard you with questions, but this:

"but he said there are no clear definitions of the ball and so they could keep cutting and never find the beginning or end. They might cut so much that it compromises my uterine cavity, bearing me infertile. They also might cut too much and I'd have to have a hysterectomy."

is there an option to remove the minimum so as not to increase the risk of taking too much? However, thats gonna knock you out of trying for a while. I dont know if asking this tripe is helping, so im not going to ask any more. Shit shit shit shit - what a horrible bunch of options, my heart goes out to you. Massive hug your way. And i mean massive. xxxx

Im 15 weeks today, i cant remember how active Electra was at this stage so i also have no comparison right now.....If you read other girls post about their 12 and 16 week scan all you read about is how much bubs was all over the place. Mine wouldnt even turn around once!! He kept trying to get her to move by applying pressure but nothing... I wanna ask this question on the PAL forum but they always ignore my posts so i cant be fucked to even try anymore...

Vicky sweetie, last tues at my 13 week scan my baby DID NOT MOVE, the hb was fine and the sonographer said s/he was asleep, granted it has crossed my mind since but i have decided i have to chill with this, she was totally fine with it. hope this helps you hun!! :hugs:

If your still really worried i'm sure they'll fit you in sooner xxx

Hearty - very sorry for your news! :hugs: The good news is that he did say people have carried to term before as well. And that the cream might give it the kick you need. So there could still be a silver lining yet. You are just going to have to make a decision if you are willing to keep trying, or if you want to try the surrogate route. Don't feel ashamed at any decision you make either. I hope you find the comfort in Tim that you need, and know that we are all here for you! I wish I could do something for you :hugs:

Yes we saw and heard the heartbeat, the measurements were good but i just cant shake the bad feeling concerning the no movement

sweetie, a heart beating is the only movement you need to see. Dont forget that instinct is overridden by the anxiety caused by the experiences youve been through - so in this case, i would wager that bad feelings are not instinct but fear

lots of love to you xxx

Oh shit Amanda I am so sorry :hugs:

There is nothing I can say but I'm here if you need anything and I'm thinking of you both. That is a lot to process so give yourself time.

Massive massive :hugs: to you sweetie.

Bad news for me :cry:

Doctor just called and said I have adenomyosis. Similar to endometriosis. It is a ball of tissue that is in my uterine wall that is causing the abnormal shape. I could try surgery, but he said there are no clear definitions of the ball and so they could keep cutting and never find the beginning or end. They might cut so much that it compromises my uterine cavity, bearing me infertile. They also might cut too much and I'd have to have a hysterectomy. Even if they did get it out, they aren't sure that it would increase my chances of carrying a baby to term. In the future, my periods might get more heavy and painful. The only way to truly treat it is a hysterectomy. :cry:

He told me that I seem to have it where embryos tend to implant which is probably why I keep having mcs. He said it is possible for an embryo to implant in a different spot and I could carry a baby to term. Apparently a lot of women do. He said that if it were a patient who hadn't had my history, he wouldn't even offer surgery. But since I've had 3 mcs, he's offering it, without a promise of very good results.

He said the only real way around this is to use my eggs and Tim's sperm and have a surrogate. :cry: :cry:

He said if I opt to try again without surgery, the progesterone might give the embryo the extra kick it needs to implant and stay there.

I'm devastated. I can hardly breathe. AND, I have to go meet a client right now. I'll be back in a few hours. Just wanted to give you the update. FUCK!

Hearty, FFS ? i can't take all this in hun, i just wanted to say i'm sorry sweetie.
I'm hoping you can work something out. In fact i KNOW you'll work something out hun.
:hugs:
XX

Hearty i did a bit of googling, with this condition women have alot of pain and very heavy bleeding not to mention most of them bleed throughout their cycle....If you do have this maybe its very very mild and can be successfuly operated on...I dont know hun but i cant accept this dreadful diagnosis without a second and third opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->