Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Ah Amanda, I just wish I could get you a big hug. I wish there was something I could do or say to ease your pain. But like Nato said, once you get your head around this and get a clearer view of your options, it seems like there are some ways around this, somehow.

I too have been googling.....

"It is certainly possible for a woman to get pregnant even if she has adenomyosis. However, it is true that some women with adenomyosis do have difficulty getting pregnant. If someone has adenomyosis and would like to conceive, most doctors will recommend that they try to conceive on their own, as it will often be successful.

If they are not successful, we will first check for other possible causes of infertility, before we blame it on the adenomyosis. If no other cause can be identified, then we can assume that the adenomyosis is the root of the problem. At that point assisted reproductive technology may be beneficial."

sorry to jump on the googling bandwagon, and if its not helpful tell us to stop, but i have just read a medical paper suggesting that there is a link between this condition and autoimmune conditions, which might mean that steroids or immune issue meds might help - as mel said, it might not actually be this (or autoimmune for that matter) causing the mc.

Oh gosh amanda. What a horrible set of options for you and such a confusing time for you. My heart sank when I read your post, you must be devastated.

I second nato on finding out if they can operate the bare minimum. Also, seems as your symptoms at the moment tend to be very mild, surely this must mean that it can't be too serious yet?

What a horrible set of events.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

Bad things keep happening to people I love... I'm so sorry... Please listen to the girls who have done the googling, as I don't think I can offer anything but tears, love, and an e-:hugs: right now.

I wish I had magical powers that would make the hurting stop for people...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i was thinking about questions i wold want to ask, and i think i would want to know if i did have any surgery, what would that do to the area thats being operated on, if thats the likely area for implantation.

Could that cause scarring? If so, i think that would tip the balance for me away from surgery. From what ive read, scarring can affect implantation - so it might be swapping one issue for another. If not, it might make me want to go for it

OMG Hearty aaarrrggghhh WHHHHYYYYY!!! :cry: Why is this all such a struggle ffs. I am so sorry the results werent at all what you wanted hun, listen to what the girls have said & take the positives out of what the doctor said & he said "it CAN happen" Its just going to take a little more work beautiful to make ur extra special bubba!!. Im sending you too many cyber snuggles for one person to handle right now, i hope you can feel our arms around you squeezing you tight & telling you everything is going to work out babes. Try to stay strong gorgeous :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

much love hun x

Hey guys....

Oh, Amanda, I'm so very sorry to hear your news!! :cry: I'm not going to try to diminish the craptastic nature of it. However, based on what your doctor said and what the girls have found by Googling, you have options to still have your baby. It doesn't sound like yours is serious symptom-wise, which must have some correlation to the treatability of it overall. Also, you now have a diagnosis. You can be armed with knowledge from here on out, and no matter the diagnosis, I feel it's always better to know what you're working with. You have so much to mull over and think about. Do you really like your doctor? You deserve to get the best treatment with the best doctors to help you weigh out the pros and cons of surgery and trying without it, etc. We are here for you through this! We will be here no matter how you're feeling, what's going on. I just sincerely want nothing but good for things for you and pray that you get them! :hug: to you, I wish I could give you a real one right now.

Vicky, it is so illegal for a dcotor to withhold from you if he thought something was wrong! If the heartbeat and measurements were good it sounds like baby was having a snooze as suggested. I bet the 2 week scan is just because your doc knows you and wants to reassure you sooner! :hugs:

Cazz, as theys say on here, different is good, so it can be a positive your boobies aren't hurting! And as they also say, every pregnancy is different, so I wouldn't worry about that at all. :hugs:

Amanda, I wish I had the magic words to take away all your pain.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks girls. Just got back from the longest meeting with a client...ever. I could barely pay attention to her. I can't stop crying. I called my mom. I called Tim. He's not home yet. I'm a mess. I can't breathe.

I haven't even had time to google or think about any of it yet. I'll probably try to get a second opinion. I don't know. I'm seriously a wreck. :cry:

:hugs: Hearty, I wish there was something I could do or say to make you feel better. We are here for you. :hugs::hugs:

Oh, hearty, that's rough that you had to endure a long meeting with a client when right now you need to be taking care of yourself. I think when you have time to digest it and think about it and Google it you will feel better, especially based on what others have said about it. My only advice....take care of yourself, find catharsis in the crying, take a lots of deep breaths, and allow time for processing....we are here for you.

Oh Amanda my heart sank when I read your post, so sorry for your news, I agree with all what the girls have said really. I know once Tim is home and you have had a good cry with him you will be able to talk and go through your options more. I wish I could take away your pain and I wish even more you didnt have to get such crap news. We are all here for you, and will be with you every step of the way to get you lil baby whatever way that may be.

Big hugs hunny, I'm thinking of you.xxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yesterday was such a bad day all around....I cried all night for me, Hearty and poor Amos who lost another angel.....I feel sick and soo Angry, why does shit happen over and over to the same people???????

I know hun, I cannot believe poor Amos lost another, its totally unfair and so cruel, I feel so bad for her.

Amanda - I hope today your feeling a little better and little more positive.

So sorry Vicky, I must have missed your post, I hope everythings ok, thinking of you.xxxxx

Amanda I am thinking of you and Tim. Have a really good cry with Tim and when you feel ready you can both discuss your options. We're all here for you and sending you so many hugs and all my love. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have really been feeling all you girls' pain today:( and on top of it, HB is here Im afraid. I made an app with the doc in a few weeks to discuss some stuff. And i'm at the airport waiting for my flight that's delayed by THREE hours drinking my sorrows away on $14 pints of beer because Norway fucking sucks and everything is twice as expensive as it should be.
I think hearty hit the nail on the head with her post on how sad it is that all of us struggle so hard to get pregnant and then when(if) we do it's nothing but worry and heartache. Sorry for the downer post today--but I'm so glad I found you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->