Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Sorry the ho bag got you and that your stuck at the airport hope you dont have to wait to much longer for you flight.

Sorry for the downer post today-

Dont be sorry we all have up and downs and thats what so lovely about this place and all the girls on it as we can say how we feel. We're all here for you sweetie massive :hugs: Hope you have a wonderful time away and the ho bag doesnt stick around for to long. Its good you've got an appointment with your dr it helps to talk to dr's about the TTCAL if nothing else hopefully it will give you hope and reassurance, have you got as nice dr?

:hugs:

Amanda, I am so sorry for your news.....as the others have said, once the shock has passed it might all become clearer and you can focus and work together with your dr to find a solution.

I can only imagine the pain you must be feeling... my heart goes out to you hun.
Big hug.

x

Amy - So sorry the horrible with showed up, how very inconsiderate of her! Big hugs hunny. I hope that expensive beer tastes good, you drink away lovely.xxxx

stupid HB! Enjoy your beer and have a good weekend away!

Sorry about the HB, Amy! How is everyone today.....? :hugs:

:hi: lovely ladies

I think I've got a cold allie so feeling a bit grotty but apart from that ok. How are u?

Glad your doing better Megg.

:hugs:

Ha! Feel free to seek out my journal rant... It was something akin to David Hasselhoff's drunken Big Mac eating video... except no drinking and no Big Mac and no video. You'll understand if you read it! LOL

I hope Amanda is doing OK, I've not seen her around today.xxx

I will not subject you all to how Im feeling, those who read my journal will know!!xxxxxxx

Well I better get to reading everyone's journal. :)

I'm okay. Glad it's Friday. And just enjoying my first cycle of temping, as usual (sarcasm lol). I keep temping more than once when I lay there in the morning. I swear I don't move but my temps change from one moment to the next...which to chart? (E.g. I put 97.18 on FF today as I got that temp twice but I also got 97.45 in same minute) Just for fun I temped just now and got two different readings. :shrug:

I hope Vicky and hearty and cazz are okay as we've not heard from them today and all were having a rough day yesterday.... :(

You should always use the first unless you feel like its compromised for some reason. Like this morning... I got 97.7-something... but my mouth was really dry and the thermometer beeped REALLY quickly. That always means that I was sleeping with my mouth open. So, I covered up, closed my mouth, and laid still for about another minute. Then I re-did it and got 97.88. So, I used the 2nd one, because it was probably closer to my actual body temperature. If you have no reason to suspect the first temp is flawed, don't re-take it.

Thanks Megg. By your explanation I used the correct temp-the lower one. But then I wonder, if that temp is correct, then how could I have gotten a higher one a few seconds later? I lay in the same position, put it at the same spot under my tongue, make sure my mouth is closed, etc. I'm inclined to assume the lower temp will usually be wrong because I don't see how you can make your temp read higher than it really is?

I realize I sound like a crazy person nitpicking at my chart over .3 of a degree! :wacko: But I'm meticulous.

this may be a silly question but how do you add the link to your charts to your signatures? i'm only CD 4 this cycle but might want some eyes in a couple weeks...

Hey yogi.... I don't know how make a fancy link like Megg, Mel, etc has, but what I did was go into my siggy (from the user control panel) and click on the button for adding a URL and just pasted the whole link to my chart.

answer to that, let Meggles give you the link and tell you how to add it like she did for me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->