Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

LOL Mel. Good thinking!

Yogi, how'd you get the link to say 'My Chart' instead of listing the url like mine does?

I found the instructions in the help testing thread here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/368669-do-add-link-my-journal.html

wow, someone that reads instructions!!! good job Yogi! :thumbup:
(i'm too lazy to go read the instructions)

LOL thanks and it only took all of one minute...and I've been wondering how to do it for weeks! :wacko:

Hi girls, just popping in quickly. I have been a mess. I cried all night last night (except when Project Runway came on. Tim Gunn always makes me laugh).

My mother seems to think that we're back to the "unknown" arena. There is very little concrete research on this condition that it is sheer speculation at this point. She emailed a good friend of hers who is a physician and he said the same thing. He said they mainly get their results from anecdotal evidence from what they see in their practices. No real science has been applied. That was somewhat of a comfort. I can't seem to find anyone on B&B with this condition who is pregnant though. That dismays me.

I made an appointment with a very reputable fertility center for a second opinion. They are very research based and excellent at what they do. I go in on October 14, 2 days after my 36th birthday. It isn't covered by insurance but $325 will be worth it if I can get some more insight. And, I won't have ovulated by then, so if we do decide to try next cycle, I won't miss it. Sigh.

I don't have a lot of desire to be on the site right now. Maybe that will change in a few days. Don't worry about me, but don't be surprised if you don't see me around a lot, ok?

Oh yeah, and I emailed my friend who is having the baby shower and told her I wouldn't be attending. I just can't expose myself to pregnant women in the state I'm in.

I saw that Amos lost her baby. I can't fucking believe it. Yesterday was shit.

Love you all.

Allie... I have similar issues believing that the lower temp can be correct... but that's what the information seems to suggest. So, I dunno!

Hearty... I'm sorry its shit for you right now. Take all the time you need! Love you! :hugs:

Hearty I'm pleased you've got an appointment with a fertililty centre hope you get a clearer picture of things will be thinking of you. Understand that you may not be around for a while take care of yourself and know we all love you and are here for you.

:hugs::hugs:

Hey hearty, thanks for the update. I completely understand. Thinking of you. :hug:

I hope you get some answers from your appointment Amanda, completely understand that you can't be here right now, we will all be waiting with open arms when you come back. Thinking of you.xxxxxx

Hi Sassy! :wave:

I keep waiting to hear from Vicky and Caz to know everything is alright....

Yes I hope they are ok too, I'm sure they will both be back in there own time.xxxxxxx

:hi: girls

hope your having a good weekend. What you all up too?

Yeah I hope they are alright as well I'm sure they will be back soon xx

:hugs: to all

I'm losing my bean girls :cry: I don't know what to do I just feel numb. I've been bleeding since early hours this morning bright red & clots, I know it's the end, the back ache, the stomach ache the stabbing pains & the lack of symptoms tell me it's over, my tests were even fainter than the ones on Tuesday.
I'm just broken girls & have nobody to talk to because no one knows :cry:

Oh cazza I am so sorry this is happening to you. Have you been to a&e? I wish I could come over and give you a hug, I'm here for you anything you want. You are bound to feel numb :cry: is hubby there with you. Can you call your mum or a friend to talk so your not on your own? Whatever you want to say I'm here to listen you probably just want to scream out loud this is so unfair.

Love you loads sweetie thinking of you and sending you huge :hugs::hugs:

OMG Cazza I cannot believer this, I cannot even take this in, I am beyond devastated for you. I wish I could give you the biggest hug in the world. PM me if you want my number, you can call/text me anytime day or night, I am ALWAYS here for you as you have been for me.xxx

My OH is here thank god, He kept himself totally detached this time round and said untill I got 3+ on a digi we mustn't get excited, I know he was right after everything we've bin through he wanted us to stay grounded, but men don't get it, as soon as u see those lines u can't help but get attached :cry:. I've had my crys but don't want him to see how upset I am as it only upsets him too & that makes me feel even more of a failure & even less of a woman with a womb that Wont work for fucks sakes!! Omg I want to scream so bad and curl up in a ball and not move forever. What am I going to do how on earth am I going to keep going with ttc I don't think I have anything left to giv girls x

Hunny thats exactly how I felt last time, especialy after getting further than before, but you will find the strength as we all do because we know how amazing the end result will be. Have a nice quiet night, snuggling with your wonderful fiancee.

I'm sooooo sorry Caz, I just wish you wasn't feeling this pain, life sucks!xxxxx

Oh caz I so wish I could take the pain away for you. Give yourself time I know you will get through this as you are an amazing strong women but it will take time. Lean on your OH for support be there for each other and I know you will come through this. Always here for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->