Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

:hi: girls

Vicky and Cesca sorry to hear you both had crappy weekends with your men hope all gets sorted.

Cesca that sucks that your internet has been cut hope your day gets better.

:hugs: to all

I've just read my post back on this page, so many typos, was on my Blackberry in a pub watching the man u/liverpool match (I'm not a great footie fan, but there was the offer of a free roast dinner so I went!), hence the messed up writing.

Yes, definitely a weekend for rows, we had one too, over nothing, and it's really starting to get to me, always seems to happen in the run up to ovulation, either I'm getting tense or he's feeling pressure, either way sometimes I feel like leaving so he can hook up with someone young who doesn't have cells that attack her own babies and so neither of us will have to go through this each month! We've only been together just over a year and sometimes I think with everything that's happened it's inevitable we will split.

Cesca I'm sure as Vicky says once the baby comes along, the drinking will ease up, he'll feel such a sense of responsibility he won't be able to carry on like that. Sounds like he was sorry the next day though eh, that's a start, he's realising his behaviour the night before was wrong.

We're supposed to be starting the egg meets sperm plan tonight, haaaaa fat chance of that!

At least my bosses are out today, so I can sit and mope!

Gosh minnie, I've been with my OH for 9 years and it's ridiculously hard handling our losses, I can't imagine how difficult it is for you when you're still getting to know each other too!

Aww girls sorry some of you have an a crappy weekend, have fun making up (if you aloud)!

Minnie - Me and my Hubby are the same, we both feel immense pressure around ovulation and it does cause rahs even over the most stupid things! I hope you have sorted things out now.

Cazza - Thinking of you hunny, I hope all goes well at the docs.

How's everyone else?? Seems a little quiet in here at the mo, although I'm not surprised as last week was very tough all round.

Whats going on this week???xxxx

:hi: Sassy.

I'm busy doing housework taking advantage of the nice weather and getting some washing done. I'm just getting over a cold had a quite weekend as felt farily grotty feeling bit better today which is good. I have some teaching work tomorrow so that'll keep me busy trying really hard to keep myself occupied.

How's woody? You ok?

We'd only been together just over 2 months when I first fell pregnant and it has been so so hard with all the grief and loss......how he's put up with me I don't know, (he's gorgeous, I'm old!) I'm a nightmare when pregnant through worry and stress, then when I'm not, I'm depressed because of the losses.... and then obsessive about getting pregnant again. Poor guy can't win! When I look back on the person I was a year ago, I don't recognise myself, I never ever imagined it would be this hard, so heartbreaking, so painful, so utterly consuming.

Anyway I'm going to try and not sulk when I get home tonight (I can go for days not talking after an argument), because I'm not messing up this month, I will get another BFP and the steroids WILL work (not positive at all, but negativity isn't working, so I may as well change the record)!

Happy Monday girls!

I haven't had a chance to properly read through but I just had to add Alex and I had a bad arguement as well. I'm feeling so bad about my chart, not feeling confident I ovulated and trying to BD as much as possible, and I keep seeing semi dark OPKs, so Alex and I were BDing yesterday and it felt soooo weird, I can tell all of these OPKs and charting is totally throwing us off. We finished it because we felt we 'had' to, but I was so mad at him yesterday...argh!! :( Now back at work, not feeling it at all.

Sorry everyone had such a crappy weekend...hope this week goes better for everyone

Jeezus... Crappy weekends all around! :hugs: Mine went well, actually... and now I'm feeling a little guilty about that! LOL

I'm glad all of your relationships made it through the arguments. We didn't actually have any problems at all this weekend... but we were away with my family... so we didn't talk much. Perhaps that helped?

Sending out HUGE :hugs: to my girlies!

Aww girlies big hugs all round. I think if any relationship can survive the the stressful times of TTC and experiencing miscarriage then you really can get through anything. Remember that we take our hurt/anger and emotions out to the one closest to us, poor hubbys/OH's.

Hey Lucy, glad your feeling a little better. Have you heard anything about your early scan yet? Have you been good and not tested anymore? I'm a nightmare for that! I'm really good thanks and Woodys great, fast asleep at the mo.xxxx

Minnie - You OH sounds lovely, I think it says alot about how much he loves you after all you have been through together and so soon into your relationship, lots of men would have run a mile including mine! Give him am big kiss tonight and make up, lifes too short hunny.xxxx

Allie, I really feel for you, me and Danny went through that and its so horrible, I hope you ovulate soon so you can both have a break from TTC, I know it sounds silly but having sooo much "scheduled" sex can be really exhausting (I think so anyway - not that I would remember!!!).

Megg - Glad you had a fab weekend. 1 week until testing, woo hoo!xxxxxxxxx

Havnt heard about early scan yet sassy hoping I will hear this week I had been really good about not testing untill today and had a real wobble, I know I had one test left so did it and it has reassured me as the line came up straight away and is very very dark. I havnt got anymore and I'm not going to buy any.

Allie it is really tough TTCAL, hopefully you will get your BFP and you wont have to worry.

Hubby and I use to argue in the TWW rather than the build up to ovulation as long as your able to have a hug and talk to each other your all be alright.

I have to say I think with everything we've been through our relationship is stronger than ever and I agree with Sassy I know we can survive anything now.

Minnie it sounds like you've been through a lot and suffering a mc, TTCAL will test the longest of relationships so I think it shows what a strong relationship you've got that you are still together. You obviously love each other and that is so important I'm sure you will get through this.

Massive :hugs: to all my lovely ladies and their hubbys/OH.

Glad your out of tests now Lucy, I think they only send you crazy by keep testing. So happy you got some nice dark lines this morning. This is it for you hunny I just know it, cant wait for you to have your first scan.xxxxxx

Hey,

Thanks guys. Sassy, I'm so glad you understand! :hugs: I feel like BDing shouldn't feel like a chore, as it never used to, but when you never know what's going on we feel such pressure to do it even if we're not in the mood. And Cesca, one of our arguments was actually about drinking this weekend, because I don't want him to drink at ALL while ttc but he had two beers and then wanted a third so I got pissed off. I knew I was being silly but his reaction angered me. I hate that I wake up every morning praying my temperature stays below the coverline! I mean I dream about my stupid temps. :wacko:

Minnie and Vicky and Cesca, sorry to hear about your arguments and I hope it all gets better soon for all of us! :hugs:

Lucy, I hope your cold goes away soon!

Hi Ladies, sorry to hear about the arguments this weekend, it didn't sound like a very good weekend for everyone. This weekend was actually the first good weekend DH and I have had in a couple of weeks...the past few we've been fighting a lot or I've been emotional and depressed and taking it out on him. But I felt good this weekend and we got out of town a bit and had some fun.

I'm kind of confused today though because it's the end of AF for me, only CD 7 and I have EWCM already...I usually don't get it until about CD 12. I guess too much of it is never a bad thing though...I just hope it sticks around for a while.

I dream about temps too, Allie! I did that just this morning! LOL

Dunno, Yogi! Too much is better than not enough! LOL

So, I don't feel well this afternoon... That's not possible at 7DPIUI, is it? I was sitting down to eat lunch and could barely force any of it down. And, now I feel a bit queasy with some heartburn and gassiness... but when I burp, I nearly puke in my mouth. It comes up my throat... about 50% of the time. Its WAY too early for that to mean anything though... So, I'm confused!

Hi girls :wave:

Sorry everyone has had such poop weekends :-(. I dont think theres a relationship out there where the couples dont argue, a small amount of arguing is healthy id you ask me, i mean without it there would be no making up afterwards :winkwink:.

We've had a bit of a crappy weekend as expected, but ive gotta say all this shit really has brought us closer i couldnt have asked for a better man :thumbup:. I've got an appointment @ my docs tomorrow im scared about what exactly i am going to say?? I want help but dont know what i expect them to do for me??.

Anywhoot i'll let u know how it goes girls xxxxxx Lov Ya's Caz xxxxxxxxxx

I took in a list of blood tests I wanted run... and my doc did it! :) Maybe that would be a good place to start?

Megg - it's totally possible....I felt it sooner then that, and I thought it was impossible while others were telling me I was pregnant....so it is totally possible....yah for feeling sick!!!! :)

Good Luck tomorrow Cazz....I hope they can give you some answers

Megg - it's totally possible....I felt it sooner then that, and I thought it was impossible while others were telling me I was pregnant....so it is totally possible....yah for feeling sick!!!! :)

Good Luck tomorrow Cazz....I hope they can give you some answers

Really?!?! :hugs: Thank you! When did you start feeling it? :yipee:

honestly, just a few days after ovulation......My mom was like you're pregnant, and I was like no way it's way too early, I can't possibly be feeling sick already.....and sure enough, momma was right! lol! It's sounding really good Meggles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->