Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

honestly, just a few days after ovulation......My mom was like you're pregnant, and I was like no way it's way too early, I can't possibly be feeling sick already.....and sure enough, momma was right! lol! It's sounding really good Meggles :)

OMG! That's amazing! :) So, maybe the ouchy nips at like 3-4dpo wasn't crazy either? It couldn't have been from the meds, because they're still ouchy and the meds are out of my system!

Good luck Megg! It does sound for you! :hugs: I'm 7dpo (supposedly) with no symptoms at all.

And good luck tomorrow at your app't, Caz. :hugs:

Can someone please convince me that my nipples hurting less doesn't mean that the cycle failed? Kevin's trying, but its not working. Why would they hurt less tonight? :(

Hey babes...

Cazz good luck at the doc apointment, i made a list of questions about tests and options a couple days before i went in after my last loss. I had a 2 hour session, i was that detailed lol!

Luce hope you get that first scan soon enough, it really sucks waiting babes i know....

Minnie your man does sound lovely! You better keep him cause there arent many around like him!

Meggles some women swear they felt symptoms from 2dpo! As for your boobs hurting less, take it from me this pregnancy symptom comes and goes daily...If you start panicking about that now oh boy poor Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope im not forgetting anyone!!!! Hope we all have a good day!

Megg - I always knew I was pregnant very early, usually by 7dpo... heartburn and heightened sense of smell, plus I start welling up at anything and everything.... sounds really positive!!

Cazz - sorry hun, I don't know your history, have you had any tests done yet? If you go to the miscarriage association website, they have a leaflet on what tests should be done, I would take them to my GP and ask him/her where you could start. If you've had all the tests then I would put the ball in his court and say 'how are you going to help me'?
sorry you're going through this.

As for me, yes I am very lucky, I don't think there are many fellas around like him, I got a foot massage last night, bath run and dinner made for me... he is so positive about this month, he has cleared his diary next week so we can BD every am/pm... bless him. I haven't got the heart to tell him how negative I am about it all at the moment, I'm just going to go along with it.... if this month is BFN I'm going to come off the metformin as I don't think it's helping, though I won't tell the dr!

It's a beautiful day here in London today - back to summer!

Hi girlies!

Megg - That sounds like positive symptoms. My boobs hurt on and off in the beginning stages too, it's only now that they constantly hurt!

I'm feeling ok, bit miserable because of hormones and very nervous about upcoming scan which I am STILL waiting for the letter to come through for! My boss is off now for on holiday and she's back for only one day before I then go on holiday! yay! Husband and I have decided not to risk flying at 11/12 weeks (especially after my bleed) so we're booking a little cottage in Devon for 4 nights and then spending the week after catching up with friends/family all over the country. Hopefully our scan will be on the 2nd week too!

I've had two straight days of no spotting too (fingers crossed) so feeling a bit better about that, although I haven't been sick for two days either. Oddness.

Ooohhhh meggles it sounds so promising I'm ridiculously excited for you babes.
My doctor hasn't gone in today they wouldn't tell me why, she's the only one worth talking to the others are insensitive twats who won't Wang to help me, I've changed my appointment do I can still see her so it's tomorrow morning now.
Minnie i've had all the reacurrent MC tests for clotting, chromosomes, thyroid etc there was 10 all together all came back clear?? I never had the killer cells test which I one that I will ask about, I an also quite sure that I only ovulate from 1 ovary as I have inky ever got caught from my left one & on some months where I would assume the right one should be releasing the eggs I gets up to 5 days of positive opks which I know isn't normal. I'm going to ask for clomid to see if it helps? I'm at a loss for what to say I just want then to know how this is all affecting me & hope they say they can help?.

Vic there's no chance my doctor will have ms there for that long, your in and out at mine so I have to squeeze as much as I can into 10-20 minutes :cry: that's why I feel it's useless, how can they possibly ilunderstand the full picture in 10 minutes?.

How Is everyone else?? Yay cesca for no spotting whoop whoop!! Xxx

Cazz maybe its worth going private for this one appointment. I have gone private from the first pregnancy and even for pap smears. I just couldnt handle how quick they tried to make the appointment on the national health service.

Cesca yay for no spotting and for holiday!!!!

Ing I've just realised how many typos that last message had stupid iPhone :growlmad:.
Vics I think maybe your right huny I'm gonna look into it, money speaks volumes so if there getting paid maybe I'll get somewhere? Xxxx thanks sweetie xxxx

Yeah when there is money involved they are completely different....Hippocratic oath and all...

Thanks, girls... I'll see how I feel today. I only just woke up! :)

Sounds like things are going pretty well for most everyone. That's a good thing!

Glad you're waiting on the good doc, Caz! You deserve the best! :hugs:

Yay for no spotting, Cesca! :)

OH def sounds like a keeper, Minnie! :thumbup:

:hi: girls

Cazza good luck with your appointment hope you get somewhere with your dr. Will be thinking of you sweeite. :hugs:

Its interesting the whole nhs v private my mum had a hysterectomy a few years back due to fibroids (which they were concerened might turn canserous) she saw a gyne on the NHS when she was being diagonsed but decided to have the procedure done privately so she could have it done straight away rather than wait. She saw the same guy privatley as she did on the nhs and his manner was totally different, he spent more time discussing with her previous procedures/scan/results, talked her through the op/recovery etc than he did when she was an nhs patient. He was totally different when he was making money out of it which is just crazy. Not what you want.

Cesca hope you get your letter about scan through soon. Sounds like a holiday will be just what you need. Where in devon are you visiting ? I'm in devon although not from here.

Megg its all sounding good.

Vicky how are you? I hate the waiting at least if I had a date it would be something to head towards if that makes sense. Hoping I'll hear this week.

Minnie how sweet is your OH maybe try and feed of his positiveness to perk you up I know its hard to stay positive really hoping it all works for you this month

AFM: well I'm shattered been teaching today which was good but I got to half 2 and thought I could just sleep feeling a bit more awake now but I'm just relaxing on the sofa watching tv. I dont have a huge amount of symptoms which worries me sometimes but I know all pregnancies are different. The one thing I do feel is that I don't feel 100% if that makes sense without having anything to pinpoint, sometimes I think my boobs hurt but not much they feel uncomfortable at times. I definitely need to eat regulary or I feel a bit nausous.

:hugs:

Sounds good, Luce! :hugs:

I'm currently going :wacko: with the test I posted today as BFN... but almost everyone seems to see something I don't! I'm so confused, because I thought it was BFN for sure... but they can't ALL be crazy, right? LOL Here are the pics in question!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/5011239607_5ab6222e52.jpg

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4132/5012202872_e60d4761c4.jpg

Its okay to say its BFN... I'm almost 100% sure it is!

Cazza I agree with the others I think it's definately worth seeing someone private, i hope your doc is really helpful in the morning, let us know how you get on hunny.

Lucy I love that your feeling different this time I think that says so much, I always knew deep down that my pregnancies wasn't going to work out, I think we just know!

Megg - If I honest I dont see anything but I'm not one to squint to see the faintest line if I dont see it straight away I assume it's BFN so dont take any notice of me.

Glad all is well Cesca and so pleased that you've have no more spotting.

Hi to everyone else, hope all is well.xxxxxxxx

Hearty, Nato - miss you both.xxxxx

Megg, sorry hun but I don't see a line. That doesn't mean you aren't going to get one though....just gotta wait a few more days:) Is the earliest testing day Friday?

Friday is the official testing day. Early testing day is any day up until then. I don't see anything either... That's sort of the point. I don't know why anyone else does. I'm glad someone else doesn't see it either! LOL

Hunny I would rather be truthful than say yeh I think I see a line just because thats what I should say. Its still early days, I'm sure there will be 2 lovely lines by Friday.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->