Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I agree....and just remember, it could come after as well. So just don't lose any hope!!!

I appreciate it. I'm not sad or upset. LOL I seriously don't see anything in the pics and I don't understand why people are saying they do. I didn't even ask for opinions. I just posted it like all the other tests, because I said I would post it each day. No worries, Sas... I don't think you should see anything!

Meg, I have to say I just did one yesterday for research purposes... and at 11+6 my line was still more faint than the control. Those $Tree tests are crap, and I didn't get a + on it until after my digi.

PS, I don't see it either, but I guarantee that it'll show soon hun, on a FRER or IC test, not the $Tree...

You've still got a long way to go megg, a good few days yet.

Also IC are shite. When I got my BFP I tested with a IC first so not to waste a digi and the line was soooo faint, yet it came up pregnant 2-3 on the digi!!

Megg I will be the first one to sream and shout "I SEE 2 LINES" when I do and then you'll know its the real deal as I'm blind as a bat,lol. Just 3 more sleeps until Friday, I think you should def use a different test.xxx

Sorry Megg but I don't see it either but as the girls said doesn't mean its not on its way. Can't wait for friday :happydance:

Oh my god guys I am seriously hot my belly feels like it is on fire you could fry eggs on me at the moment :haha: ok that may be I slight exaggeration but you get the idea!! I've been like this for ages as I thing I asked you all about it in the TWW I'm not sweating or feverish its like my core body has gone up. My poor hubby who has a very high body temperature is really suffering at night sleeping next to me he say its like having a human hotwater bottle. I am normally cold (he usually keeps me warm) so its odd for me.

Well Lucy I guess you are repaying DH the favor and then some by heating him up every night, haha. :) I hope you had a relaxing evening after a day of teaching, boy am I exhausted when I get home every day. And to imagine a baby is more tiring than this!*yawn* I don't think any of us will mind though. :)

Megg, with the others on not seeing a line but also agree with Jaymes the Dollar Tree ones aren't very good, as I was getting BFNs with them on my last pregnancy when I had BFPs with all other brands.And I thought POAS didn't usually work for you?

Caz, I think you should do what you can to get a longer appointment. Maybe when you make the appt have them book you for a double and explain that you feel rushed usually and want to ensure a proper visit? Good luck. :hugs:

Cesca that's wonderful the spotting has stopped and is giving you some piece of mind. I hope the time flies by before your scan. And Mel and Vicky and Lucy all have scans coming up too, so exciting!! :happydance:

Thanks, Jaymie! Good info! :) I never got a good positive on one with LOADS of HCG in my system. So, I don't doubt it. I'm really just trying to pass the time, and I ran out of FRER. I certainly won't be testing daily with FRER! They're not SUPER expensive, but they're not cheap enough to waste! I'll buy a 3 pack tonight... 1 for tomorrow morning, 1 for Sat morning, and 1 for something like 15-16dpo if no AF. If I see ANYTHING on any of them, I'll be getting blood drawn! So, I'll likely have my betas or AF long before I can use my 3rd one... but just in case!

Looking back at the test from those pics now, there's a wicked evap on it... Perhaps the people who think they see something are trained at spotting evaps before they form? :rofl: I wonder how many people would "think they see a line" if I posted a test taken with tap water... just because they WANT to see a line? That would be wrong, and I won't do it... but I'm curious!

Luce - That's strange about being so warm! :wacko: Odd symptom!

Allie - It doesn't! I just like to pee on things. I now have a good idea of when I can expect to see lines for real... and its not yet. I think maybe we've all missed the point where I said that I think the test is negative. Like, everyone (not just in here) keeps worrying they'll upset me by saying its BFN. But, I believe its negative... I wasn't just saying that so that people would be honest. My issue was with why ANYONE thought it had a line on it, and I needed to verify that there were people who COULDN'T see this imaginary line that everyone else could.

To further prove my "peeing on things doesn't work well for me anyway" point & how much $Tree tests suck... These are the tests I took from the times when the HCG in my system was the highest and the 2 days after! The top pic is showing THOUSANDS of mIU of HCG in my system!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4131/4993038085_c6dfe0a51f.jpg

Megg - when you say you just like to pee on things, are we talking tests only, or are you into peeing on anything you can pee on????? :rofl:

Megg - when you say you just like to pee on things, are we talking tests only, or are you into peeing on anything you can pee on????? :rofl:

Welllllllllllll.... uhm... err... :blush:... MOSTLY tests! :winkwink:

I got your initial point, Megg. I'm sure it's frustrating as this is a very stressful waiting time. In a few days the ambiguity will be over!

I wondered why people were so set on apologizing for not seeing it! LOL

I got 6 FRER for the price of 3 tonight! :yipee:

It's what people do for BFNs...it's ingrained in our TTC brains lol!

Wow, a bargain! :) Those things are like gold!

That's true... We're supposed to feel bad about not seeing lines, I suppose. I just thought maybe I was coming across as a "poor me" story pretending not to see it and saying it was okay in some big depressed rant... but I was seriously just trying to verify that I hadn't gone blind! There were TONS of people in my journal swearing they saw it, despite me telling them it wasn't there. Of course, I wish it was... but I knew it wasn't! LOL

Morning all!

Megg i find it annoying when there is nothing there but everyone is like I see it I see it!!! what the fuck???? Anyhoo, you know my position on testing early, especially for you who doesnt have the best of luck concerning pee behavior!!! If i were you i would skip the whole POAS and go straight to bloods.

Im doing better after the weekend from hell, my sis is also bouncing back nicely. Yesterday was her anniversary and i was terrified it would set her off but surprisinly she was quite chirpy. I guess the worst is behind us phew!!

I was told to test... plus, I can usually get at least a fainter than faint line on an FRER. Who knows... I just can't help myself! I like to pee on things! :rofl:

I'm glad your sis handled her anniversary so well! The worst behind you is GOOD! :)

:hi: everyone

Vicky glad you and your sister are doing better!!

Originally Posted by msarkozi View Post
Megg - when you say you just like to pee on things, are we talking tests only, or are you into peeing on anything you can pee on?????
Welllllllllllll.... uhm... err... ... MOSTLY tests!

:rofl:

Hi everyone :wave:

Back from doctors & after half an hour of sobbing my heart out I've been referred back to the fertility clinic for further testing, in the mean time while waiting for my appointment etc we have decided to take s break from ttc. I'm going for the ntnp tactic, u never know it might do us some good & we may catch the egg while not stressin so bad?. I'm also gonna look into going private aswell?.
But for now I'm gonna focus on getting myself fit n healthy I could really do with losing a few pounds that I have put on recently so I'm going to put all my energy into that instead :thumbup:. I'm gutted that I probably won't be pregnant for Christmas :-( that was what I was hoping to be honest to have a little bump on chrimbo day :cry:. Oh well I need this break to sort my head out & give my OH some more attention n talk about other stuff than ttc all the bloody time.

I'll be in and out of bnb but I'll defo be checking up on u all especially u meggles :winkwink: I wanna see if BFP gorgeous whoop whoop! & luce I can't wait to see ur scan piccies xxxx

take care my lovelies & thanks for everything xxx Caz xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->