Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Cazz babe i think that your plan sounds great. I did the exact same thing after my loss although i wasnt even NTNP i was preventing 100%. I managed to get fit again which i swear has helped me loads and my emotional state is so much better.
Wishing only great things for you, hope to hear the good news very quickly!!!

Aww Cazza I'm glad your doc is referring you back I hope you dont have to wait too long for more testing, I know the waiting is the hardest thing. NTNP is definately the best way forward, taking time out out serioulsy TTC really helps, you will feel so less stressed and so much happier even after one cycle, having something else to focus on like getting fit is always good, I think you look stunning just the way you are though hun.

Hey, maybe we will be bump buddies after all?xxxxxx

Caz I think that is a really good plan give yourself some time, you and oh can spend time together I think not focusing on TTC is a good thing sometimes as it can take over your lifes. So pleased your dr is referring you back to fertility clinic hope you get some answers. Always here for you sweetie and wish you only good things.

:hugs:

Aww, Caz! :hugs: Totally understandable, lovely! You'll be missed while away though! :hugs: I hope you feel a million times better when you get back and will have all the answered you seek!

I think that sounds great, Caz. :hugs: I'm going to go back to NTNP for awhile, as well, once AF shows her horrible face (but I won't leave BnB). I feel like each cycle I get more and more crazy about TTC and start to lose myself somewhere in there. I need to focus more on my marriage and my goals outside of a baby since it doesn't seem like it's going to happen quickly. I'm applying for grad school,etc. I also want to get fit and lose 20 lbs so I'm down to a lean weight before putting on pregnancy weight...so Caz, I hear you and totally understand. :) I'm not going to post any less, though. You girls have become friends and I love it on BnB!

Aww Allie your so sweet, glad your not leaving but understand that some of us need time out now and then. How's things with Hubby now?xxxxx

P.S Your charts looking good, so you have ovulated?xxxx

Aww allie I'm glad your not leaving us think its good to try and focus on other things its not easy taking your mind of TTC but having other things to do will help. Applying for grad school sounds exiciting, what are you going to study?

Awww thanks sassy I'm feeling a bit nauseous today think its because I'm hungry though waiting for hubby to get back from the shops with food as nothing in the house wish he would hurry!!

How are you?

Fab news that your feeling nauseous must mean babies getting nice and snug for the long haul. What you having for dinner?? I had mine at half 6, you must be starving its a bit late for dinner!

I'm all ok thanks, Woodys having his mental hour at the mo, cant wait for him to go to bed!xxx

Yeah Steve was much longer than I expected normally we doing the shopping together which is much quicker but I have been feeling a bit faint today so he let me stay home. I had sausages, new potato's and salad although the new potato's took forever to cook so ended up having a sausage sandwich (the sausages were ready way before the spuds) as a snack then my proper tea. Nice and full now and dont feel sick so I obviously need to make sure I eat regularly.

Good to hear your ok and hope woody goes to bed soon for you. Sounds like he's settled in well. xx

yes, make sure you eat regularly Luce, especially if you end up feeling faint.....

your next 7 weeks are going to fly by:)

Aww Allie your so sweet, glad your not leaving but understand that some of us need time out now and then. How's things with Hubby now?xxxxx

Aww thanks. :hugs: Things with hubby are much better after our weird weekend. He's been really sweet about me being a TTC crazy lady. :) He deserves more attention lol.
P.S Your charts looking good, so you have ovulated?xxxx

I guess so? :shrug:. I don't feel like I normally do in the 2ww. No 'symptoms' at all and no pos OPK so I'm wondering if I even ovulated. Maybe I just had a temp shift but no eggie? I don't know if that's possible. FF says I'm 9dpo so I tested (very naughty) and it was BFN.

Applying for grad school sounds exiciting, what are you going to study?

:hugs: Thanks. I'm thinking counselor education or school psychology to become a school counselor or psychologist. I'm sorry you're feeling sick but happy to hear you're having ms if that makes sense lol. It sounds like you just need to keep eating....lucky you!!! :)

I hope everyone is doing well today! :hugs: to everyone.

Thanks. I'm thinking counselor education or school psychology to become a school counselor or psychologist. I'm sorry you're feeling sick but happy to hear you're having ms if that makes sense lol. It sounds like you just need to keep eating....lucky you!!!

Yeah it does make sense as long as I eat its not to bad so what a great excuse to eat!!

Both our great chocies I did psychology A-level and loved it so interesting have always thought one day I would go back and study it some more. I went on a behaviour management course when I was teaching which was run by an educational psychologist it was so interesting. I think you'd make a great school counselor or psychologist.

That course does sound interesting. And thank you. :hugs: It's nice to think about something I can control for a change instead of worrying about getting a BFP which we can't really change the outcome of.

Happy 5 weeks! :)

:hi: everyone

Hope your all having a good day.

I have got my scan date through :happydance: which is exicting its on the 12th Oct so I've got 3 weeks to wait was hoping it would be a bit sooner but can't complain as the lady doing it is doing it as a favour to reassure me.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO Lucy thats fab news, that will fly by.xxxxx

Great news Luce!! 3 weeks seems like forever and at times it will feel like it but im sure youll find ways to distract yourself!!!!

Allie, good idea on taking it easy for a while! Hope you and hubby emerge stronger and more in love than ever!!!

Hey Sass!!! Hows Woody??? God i remember the puppy phase and my heart goes out to you!!! What a tough time that was on me and my furniture lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->