Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I going to try and make sure my weeks are full so I'm busy. I've got two days teaching next week which is good. I'm study for my theory test as really need to get my driving license and thats the first step then it will be driving lesson hubby thinks I'll pass that I just lack confidence. Also thinking about doing an adult education course as something else to focus on. The weekend before our scan we are going away we've got a long weekend away booked so thats something to look forward to.

How are you?

Hey girls! :hi:

Sorry! I've been wrapped up in my own stuff a bit!

Oct 12 isn't so long, Luce! Can't wait to see the pics! :)

Ive been busy at work so keeps my mind off my baby worries! Next scan id Oct.4th so hopefully will see more movement and put my mind at ease...

Have to go to a wedding on Sat and really dreading it...Nothing to wear and have no money to go shopping so ill end up showing up in a pair of trousers lol!!!

Got my 12 week scan on 14th October!!!! Three weeks today!!

Pretty pissed off though as they sent me a letter with the 20th October on it and I called and said I wanted it earlier as I have time off work already so she booked me for when I am bang on 12 weeks and said the scan can only be performed between 12 and 13+6 weeks, but I've looked online and its actually 11 weeks?!!

I am getting so fucked off with medical 'professionals' telling you different things. I am an intelligent woman yet i've never been so confused with all this shizzle.

how you feeling?

Ive been busy at work so keeps my mind off my baby worries! Next scan id Oct.4th so hopefully will see more movement and put my mind at ease...

Have to go to a wedding on Sat and really dreading it...Nothing to wear and have no money to go shopping so ill end up showing up in a pair of trousers lol!!!

I'm sure everything will be alright at your scan. It sucks not having anything to wear or money to buy anything new I'm sure whatever you wear your look gorgeous.

Yay to getting your appointment. Irritating about the medical profession I think sometimes they make it up as they go along.

how you feeling?

I'm sure everything will be alright at your scan. It sucks not having anything to wear or money to buy anything new I'm sure whatever you wear your look gorgeous.

Yay to getting your appointment. Irritating about the medical profession I think sometimes they make it up as they go along.

I'm okay... Boobs hurt off and on... Nips hurt off and on... Sometimes I just feel a bit "off" (something shy of nausea but not quite normal either)... I sleep a good bit, and would like to be asleep right now. I got a solid 6 hours last night, but apparently that's not good enough (it used to be). I see lines that may or may not exist on my tests... I dunno... I'm a bit lost in my own mind at the moment. :(

How are you?

Megg only you would think 6 hours sleep is too much!!!!!!!! ITS 8 hours for adults and at least 10 for preggos!!!

Megg only you would think 6 hours sleep is too much!!!!!!!! ITS 8 hours for adults and at least 10 for preggos!!!

I don't think 6 hours is too much.. I said its usually enough. I should at least be semi-alert. But, I'm half falling asleep sitting up... THAT isn't normal. I've been sleeping well over 10 hours a day lately. :wacko:

I'm ok thanks hungry all the time and sleepy especially in the afternoons. I'm into a maternity bra as my boobs are definitely getting bigger. I'm not getting anything productive done at the mo so really need to get myself organised and get out of the house its been chucking it down today so havnt been out.

It's all sounding positive hope they are lines your seeing. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Sleeping in the afternoons is the best! :) LOVE IT! Bigger boobs aren't too bad either! LOL

I hope so too... I'm just very... blah... about it all. I want to know now, dammit! :hissy:

6 hours is a terrible night for me!!

I sleep for 1.5 hours when I come home from work and then another 8-9 in bed at night!!!

Well, we watched a movie (Chloe... super strange movie) in bed from 12-1:30 and then :sex: because I was pissed I didn't get any the night before. I think I immediately passed out after... Woke up at 3am and only just realized then that I'd been asleep! So, I turned to get comfy and slept until he woke me up for breakfast at 8am. I think I was honestly asleep by 2am though... and I would like to go back to sleep right now... In fact, I might this afternoon. After lunch, because I'm starving again already! :wacko:

Hey Lucy i think its a fab idea to get on with studying for your theory ready to take your test, it will be lovely to have your own set of wheels when bubba comes along. It took me 7 attempts to pass my driving test, I sat 2 theory tests as the first one expired and I spent over 2k on lessons!!!! Anyone fancy a lift with me?? You could be risking your life!!! :haha:

Vicky - Woody's doing really well, he's being so good at the mo and has not tried to chew a single thing! He keeps crawling around the back of the sofa so we moved it back, so he keeps crying about that now :dohh:

Cesca - I cannot believe your 12week scan is in 3 weeks that has flown by so fast only seems like yesterday I saw the post of your digi test! I hope you will be sharing your scan pic with us all. :flower:

Hope everyone else is all ok.xxxxxxx

Hi ladies, just thought I'd say hi :wave:...

I've been reading and keeping up with everyone, but I've been working a lot and just haven't had much to say as there is not much going on right now with me TTC-wise...not until next week anyways...this has been the longest wait until ovulation EVER.

I ordered some IC's and OPK's from the internet almost 2 weeks ago and I still haven't got them...and it said 2-5 business days for delivery...but I live in Canada so it will probably take longer, I don't know why I didn't think of that at the time :dohh:...now I'm thinking by the time they get here it will be too late for the OPK's!!! grrrrrr

Another close friend announced she was pregnant yesterday so I was gutted. We would have been due around the same time. :cry: I wonder if it gets any easier.

Cesca - I cannot believe your 12week scan is in 3 weeks that has flown by so fast only seems like yesterday I saw the post of your digi test! I hope you will be sharing your scan pic with us all. :flower:

The last week or so has flown by. I'm hoping the next 3 weeks fly by, especially as two of those weeks I'm off work so doing lots of things to keep me busy.

Of course i'll share the picture as long as people don't mind.

Nerves are creeping in now though.

Yogi - It sort of gets a little easier... sort of. It gets easier in some ways at least! :hugs:

Cesca - Of course you should share the pic!

Sassy I've done my theory test before and passed it but it ran out before I passed my test then I just couldn't afford to redo it then I kept putting it of but I'm determined that I will get my driving licence as it will make life easier.

Yogi I know it's hard but you will get there and it will happen for you. It does get eaiser to deal with people being pregnant its always hard but I think you learn to cope better with if that makes sense.

Would love to see you 12 week scan Cesca so exiciting hopefully the next 3 weeks will fly by.

Cesca of course we can't wait to see your scan pics. :) I hope the time flies by. :hugs:

Yogi, I feel it does get easier with time. :hugs:

:hugs: It's been a quiet week on here. But we have loads of scans to look forward to!

I've been feeling a few AF style cramps today so I think she's on her way. I'm 10dpo and tested BFN so I think AF will be here on Saturday....right when I'm going to my cousin's baby shower! She is due a month before what was my EDD. (We've all had a lot baby showers to go to, huh?) I am happy for her though, as it took her over a a year to conceive. I'm sure I will feel a bit jealous, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->