Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

April...pretty name! :) POAS is def. a worthy event. Good luck!

Mel, Christmas by August?!?!?! Right now it's all Halloween in the shops here.

oh we have halloween too, lol! it ends up being back to school supplies, halloween stuff, and christmas stuff!!! and then once halloween is over, then the christmas stuff is really out full blown!!!

Goodness that looks delish! OMG! *drool*

Sassy, I think you'd like Pumpkin Pie if you tried it. It's reeeeally delicious. I love to bake and have baked so many pumpkin pies for foreigners who tell me "Yuck!" and then love it once they have it. If I were there or you were here I'd totally bake one for you! :)

Mel, it's kind of nice you guys celebrate Thanksgiving earlier than us but also kind of sad because I love Thanksgiving being cold and blustery and doing my Christmas shopping the day after (Black Friday...a holiday all its own ;) ).

Black Friday FTW! :yipee: Favorite day of the whole stinkin' year!

Sure, Yogi! :thumbup: Do we keep calling you Yogi? Or is there another name you'd prefer?

I don't know what Eton mess is either! :(

oh...I do have a name!! It's April, so you can call me either! :hugs:

:rofl: That's adorable! I'm so glad you do have a name! :hugs: I'll update... It feels weird calling you a bear's name!

I still don't know Sassy's name!!! I think she is keeping it a secret

Yeah, I would have figured your shops would be the same as ours with Halloween. Gotta love consumerism. On that note, I'm with Megg and absolutely eat up Black Friday.

someone with the name of alana added me as a friend on facebook, which one of you is that???

Hehe. Oh, now your journal post makes sense lol. :)

Yep, me! Allie is short for Alana.

I just have to share a most frightening experience I just had. My prenatals nearly killed me! I was sitting in bed taking my prenatal, and as they are so huge I take half at a time. Well, I choked on the half I had just swallowed and it was stuck in my windpipe! It was luckily not big enough to completely block it but I was gasping little breaths, couldn't cough, and hubby was about to give me the heimlich when I used the air that was already in my lungs and expelled it out somehow...I'm totally shaken! That was my first near choking experience.

that sounds scary Allie haha...exactly how big are your prenatals!?!?!

Allie I'm so glad you are ok! That is terrifying. Ironic it was a prenatal. Apparently we are risking our lives for these beans!

PS - you don't look like an Alana to me now that I know you as Allie.

Thanks guys! :hugs:

They are HUGE pills, at least to me. I'm a huge wimp, but even more so now. Maybe it's time to move onto gummies....only half joking...

Hearty, nice to hear from you. Yeah, I like Allie. Or Alana-Banana (it rhymes).

Hmm, I wonder if Sassy is going to reveal her name now!

I choke on pills a lot... Its become traumatic to take them some days! :( I totally get it! :hugs: Glad you're okay, honey!!!

P.S. My OB/GYN totally said that Flinstone gummies were the next best thing! :shrug:

Aww poor you Allie, my prenatals are massive too, I take pregnacare!

I LOVE the name Alana, I've never heard it actually, I'm totally adding it to my girls list of names that's how much I love it.

Eton Mess is amazing, we had it at out wedding and it's so yummy, you should all try it although I''m sure it's a British thing!

LOL you girls made me giggle over guessing my name, you were all very wrong! I like Meggs guess the best, I would love to be called Brook. I'm not that keen on my full name but I never go by it, many people have dogs with the same name as the name I'm called by (yeh thanks mum and dad) and it's shortened from my stupid long name that is even worse! Guess away.

LOL you girls made me giggle over guessing my name, you were all very wrong! I like Meggs guess the best, I would love to be called Brook. I'm not that keen on my full name but I never go by it, many people have dogs with the same name as the name I'm called by (yeh thanks mum and dad) and it's shortened from my stupid long name that is even worse! Guess away.

Roxanne
Saffron
Amber
Holly
Melody
Bella
Blossom
Bonnie

These are just a few I can think of offof the top of my head.......Now then Missy....(oh it could be Missy???)....Don't make me get my diary and look through all the girl doggy names that come to me!!! :growlmad: No need to be secretive we're all friends here :kiss:

My name's Gaynor, as some of you already know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->