Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Im guessing Liz or Rebecca!

Mel i added you on facebook ages ago but you never accepted bitch!

My first thought was holly, but then that's not shortened. Hmmmmm.

Eton Mess is the pudding of GODS! I love it. My mum makes the best puddings (she is renowned in my dad's rotary club as the pudding queen) and she makes a mean Raspberry Tiramasu which is lushous.

I wanted to add you guys on facebook! should I send a private message to you guys so everyone on bnb doesn't see my whole name? haha

Hey guys! How is everyone doing?

Been taking a break from TTC for a couple of months but back on the wagon now and going for that :bfp:

Hello to the new folks and look forward to catching up with everyone . . .

Sassy's real name is the name of a dog....hmmm

Could it be Mrs. Cute Fuzzy Face? Cutie for short? Mother of Mr. Cute Fuzzy Face. Woody for short. I think I'm onto something.

What about Isabella. Izzy for short?

Welcome back Raz!

I'm already FB friends with a lot of you but if you want to add me my last name is hartrey. You knew my last name all along just not the proper spelling. You know my first name already. I rarely post. Much more a B&B girl than a FB girl.

Vicky - I hid 4 friend requests from people (1 person that has mutual friends but I have no idea who they are, another person that is friends with my OH that just wants to spy on me, and 2 other people that I don't have any mutual friends with)....what is your name on there? I will go accept it if that one is you....I'm so SORRY! :(

oh Sassy, you have me so curious now

My guesses for Sassy's real name are Sadie or Misty!!

Yay I got my red ovulation line on my chart today and so far my temps are way more distinguishable above and below the cover line than last month so I think I actually O'd! It was just way earlier than I expected so I hope we actually :sex: enough!!

:dohh: I just realized my name guesses aren't shortened versions of anything

yah Yogi!!! can't wait until you POAS!!! I hope October can bring good news to many!

Amy - I'm guessing you're the Amy that added me? I hope?

Sassy - You remind me a bit of a Brooke that I have on my FB from BnB! LOL That's where it came from! Dog's name? I was named AFTER a dog... Does that count? :haha:

I don't think I have a new guess... WTF? I just read through "popular girl dog names" and Sassy was one of them! :rofl:

:rofl: if she didn't question us before about thinking Sassy was her real name, I would totally say it was now

:hi: girls

I've been teaching got a call early this morning to see if I could a lovely little class and I've got two days at the same school rest of this week although I different class.

ummm sassy's name maybe samantha can be shorted to sammy or sam.

Yay yogi keeping everything crossed for you.

how is everyone today?

p.s. Allie I sent you a friend request on facebook hope thats ok.

yep, it was me! sorry i should have sent you a message ;)
i am in bed. I had to leave work early today because i got a sudden headache and fever and now my throat hurts like a bitch.
and i guess abby or maggie ;) the suspense is too much! haha

hope you feel better soon Amy....go lay down and get some rest :hugs:

Yeah I work as a primary teacher. I worked for 2 years at a primary school but it was a tempoary position which most teaching jobs around where I live are schools have huge budget problems less funding then the rest of england so getting a permanent position is like finding gold!! I had a rough time towards the end at my old school difficult children with lots of problems which I could cope with but a head who became a nightmare no support etc. my contract came to an end they couldn't afford to extend me again I was gutted as I was a month away from having the same rights as a permanent member of staff. Although I was glad to get out as it got even worse after I left two permanent members of staff resigned (one who had worked there for 25 years).

I decided to go back to supply work which I do enjoy I was looking for another full time job. I've got one school who use me regularly for supply so thats really good. Got three days already booked in for november.

aww amy hope you feel better soon make sure you get lots of fluids and rest.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->