Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Yes that sounds right, don't get me wrong I'm glad it can be treated I just can't help feeling upset that there's so mnay little things wrong with me surely that has to count for something right?? It's not just 1 thing it's quite a few things. I'm so sorry Amanda I know your going through more scary stuff and I know I sound really selfish but I sometimes suffer with "why me" syndrome! I hope you understand.xxxxx

Nooo - you are you and you have your stuff going on, and you have every right to feel however you feel about your results. Your posts are about you and i would feel scared and confused at any diagnosis that could be indicative of mc too

i didnt mean to undermine your reactions so i really hope thats not how it felt...i was hoping to find something for you to feel better about at a scary time for you, in no way would i think your results mean you have it good - cos youve have a nasty shock and the bottom line is that none of us have it good, thats why we're TTCAL.

Damnit Liz / Sasha / Saskia / Rebecca, whatever your reaction, its ok by us.

xxx kisses xxx

Gosh sassy, what a lot to get your head around. I won't even pretend I know anything about those kind of results, so i'll let the more knowledgeable girls here help you out on that one.

Although does anyone else think motherfucker when they see MTHFR?

Because it is a motherfucker this TTC lark.

No don't be silly Nato I didn't think that at all, I think things always seem so much more scary when your actually the one going through it if that makes any sense!!xxx

Sassy your still avoiding the name issue?? :haha::haha:

Welcome sequeena

Nato good luck for your blood test yeah your fine having it either side of day 21.

:hugs:

Right lovely ladies I am off to bed as can hardly keep my eyes open and have to be up early for teaching tomorrow got a large and loud class tomorrow not my lovely little ones from today but never mind sure it will be a good day.

Night night xx

Welcome, Sequeena! :hugs:

Sassy... Answer the damn question about your name! :hissy: lol

:rofl: Cesca!

Welcome Sequeena....you picked an awesome group to join :)

by the way, I have nicknamed Sassy with a nickname I have been given, as I think it suites her - sweet sassy molassy :)

Goodnight Luce!

OMG, I saw Sequeena's name in this last post and thought you all were talking to Sassy! I thought she finally revealed her real name!!!

Then I went back and read the string of posts! Welcome to Sequeena. Please let us know a bit about you. I saw in your siggy about your losses. I'm so sorry.

Sass, I don't think you are over exaggerating. Being told anything is wrong with you is awful. When you are told you have several "little" things, it makes it even worse. And by the way, they aren't such little things if they are causing recurrent miscarriages. You are allowed to feel upset and scared about these things as much as any of us feel. Just because mine doesn't have a decent plan for treatment doesn't make mine any worse than yours. We're in this together babe!

Cesca, motherfucker is right!!!!

Good night Lucy.

Mel, I like sweet sassy molassy!!

I thought it was suiting since our Sassy is very sweet!!! I on the otherhand was called it because I am sassy :haha:

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone :)

Well my name is Sarah, I'm 21, OH is 26 and we have been ttc for 21 months. I live on top of a mountain, have 3 crazy dogs and 4 even crazier cats. My life is a bit topsy turvy at the minute, am dealing with a sexual abuse trial which starts November 29th. I'm hoping for it to be over with by Christmas so I can move on with my life but I doubt it :rolleyes:

Other than that I'm not very interesting sadly!

Oh, Sarah! You stop saying you aren't very interesting! I love coming to your journal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->