Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Lucy I totally agree with you about The Green Mile, excellent film and book.xxx

Aww Lucy that's so sad but cute about your Hubby, I think it's lovely in a weird way how much our Hubby's share our fears, Danny is totally on edge whenever I'm pregnant, he ask me after every toilet visit "are you bleeding" if I'm longer than 5 mins he knocks on the door, he likes to check my boobs are still big at the end of each day for pregnancy reason's he says but I think he's just trying to sneak a cheeky feel!!xxx

:rofl: Sass, that is awesome. It's amazing how supportive the spouses can be in our most dire times and needs.

OH is so protective of me. I'm not allowed to lift anything. When he came out to the office today to visit me, he actually told me he doesn't want me lifting my backpack anymore that I bring! He doesn't understand why I bring one anyway, so I told him it has my purse and anything else in there that I might need, as well as snacks. This is one thing I am going to keep lifting though as it's not even heavy. He just worries though.

Oh god no, Danny won't let me lift anything, I'm not aloud to iron or do the hoovering and last time he said he didn't want me cleaning the bathroom as the cleaner smelt too strong and could harm our baby, he's such a cutie.

Next time if he ask to actually check my nickers I know he's just trying to have a perve :haha::haha:

lol! OH just comments on mine all the time about how big they are. I'm shocked he hasn't asked to feel them!

I'm actually cooking supper tomorrow for some people we invited over, and he is worried about me being on my feet in the kitchen all day. He offered to cook supper instead, but I told him I am just putting it in the slow cooker anyway so it won't be that big of a deal.

Aww Mel I'm gald he's looking after you, you should use it to your full advantage.xxxx

I'm trying to pick and choose which ones I want to take advantage for...gotta make it worth while, lol!

:haha: That has made me chuckle sooooo much!!!!! Every time I have been pregnant Chris always wants to have a weigh in and check they are still pregnant boobs. :rofl: Every month we have been trying near to af I can see him looking at them judging and thinking....is it this month....

But as for the perving I do call him my own private little perv cause after nearly 4 years I still catch him taking a sneaky look when he thinks I havent noticed, and of course there are the VERY blatant cheeky feels LOL.

Its nice that we do have our partners to love and protect and put a smile on our face even if it is for their own self gain.

Hope your feeling better Megg. And sorry I cant see who it was cause its on a different page...but REALLY good luck with the scan.

Oh and Green Mile is just the bomb!

I apologize for not saying hi to you yet CJ! Welcome to the group :hugs:

God, Tim doesn't even use the "checking to see if your pregnant" bit when he grabs my boobs! Men! :rofl:

That's so funny Sassy!

It's nice to have protective men. I'm pretty stubborn and like to do things for myself, so Tim doesn't usually offer. But the second I ask for his help, he is all over it. Especially when I'm pregnant.

Haha men are funny creatures ay!

Talking of our OH's, does yours freak out when your in pain? Danny cannot cope at all and every single thing I have wrong with me he want's to cart me off to the hospital and I'm talking non-preggo! I had bad cramps a while back and he just freaked out sooo badly, he was as white as a sheet and nearly hyperventilating, god knows what he will be like seeing me in labour!! I reckon he will pass out and miss the birth!xxx

mine doesn't. And I know mine will pass out for sure. He can't even stand seeing blood on tv. He tells me he won't be in the delivery room with me, but I keep telling him he did the crime and he can do the time and be in there!!!

I must admit seeing the change in my husband with both losses has been the hardest thing to deal with. Before our miscarriages, I had only seen him cry about 5 times in the nine years we've been together and seeing him break down was just horrendous and see how its affected his daily life. I remember the first time I started bleeding but we didn't know what was happening or if it was over and we decided to go to sunday lunch at his parents like we do every sunday and he ended up really snapping at one of the kids and his mum was like "what the hell has gotten into you?" and I found him upstairs crying about 5 mins later :(

I guess although it's horrible we feel like we can deal with our emotions, cry when we want to, get on with it when we have to, but seeing the effect on our partners (and also our families - I am so close to my mum and sister and they've taken it hard) is very overwhelming and upsetting.

I agree Cesca. When I had my mc, OH was trying to be strong for me, but he ended up going for a walk and told me he was crying. He said all he could think of was having to tell his mom and he didn't think he could do it. In the end, he had me let her know. I never stopped to think how it was affecting him at all, because I only cared about myself at the time. He had to remind me that he had a loss as well.

When I bled this time, we just lay on the bed together crying and holding each other until I drifted off to sleep out of sheer exhaustion.

I love him so much. I hope I can give him a baby.

Aww Cesca that is so lovely, you are so going to make him a Daddy with this little baby.xxxx

that is very sweet Cesca :hugs:

you are almost at 12 weeks? I bet this baby is a fighter and plans on making an entry into this world.

Hi everyone and Hi CJ! :wave:

That's it, I have to quit my job!! I cannot keep up with this thread!!! :rofl: I'm trying to catch up on my lunch but there's too much, hopefully I will be able to catch up tonight sometime!

I'm heading out of town to Victoria for the weekend with OH and I am so excited, it is my favourite place, I love it!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cesca I had to tell my hubby that it was ok to cry that he had suffered a loss as well he was trying to be so strong for me but he did let it out in the end I was pleased but it was only the second time I'd seen him cry.

Sassy steve is much better with dealing with be unwell now but he hates seeing me in pain as he feels he can't do anything to help me. After me being rushed to hospital in may (they still can't tell me if it was an early misscarriage or not bloody a&e were useless) I think he could cope with anything as he had to watch me heavily bleeding, pass out have fluids pushed in to me by a massive needle in the back of my hand which they had trouble getting in then seeing me carried out to an ambulance he was so strong it was only after the fact when we were back home that I found out he was terrified and thought I was going to die. Poor thing he has been through so much.

I think we are lucky that we have such lovely hubby's/OH who have been their for us even if they do sneak a quick grope. This will make you laugh just ask hubby how you spell grope (had a mental block) and he said I dont know let me check and grabbed my boobs!!:haha: Any excuse what are they like.

Hi everyone and Hi CJ! :wave:

That's it, I have to quit my job!! I cannot keep up with this thread!!! :rofl: I'm trying to catch up on my lunch but there's too much, hopefully I will be able to catch up tonight sometime!

I'm heading out of town to Victoria for the weekend with OH and I am so excited, it is my favourite place, I love it!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Have a good time, i love victoria its a stunning place. We went whale watching off the cost there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->