Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

thanks sassers

no i dont think so, am gonna run off and check. I think there's pink in the line. and husband thinks so too.

Im shaking.

no FRER, the cupboard is bare, and im on verge of hysteria

i'm flapping around like an idiot. Its my due date in 10 days as well

Hunny try and calm down, it looks great to me! I think this is def the start of your BFP, send your Hubby our for some FRER, this is an emergency.xxxxxx

Nato it certainly does look like the start of your BFP!!!!!

I have missed so much in less than a day!! The spelling of grope and vagina conversation had me :rofl: !!!!! And Chris gropes whenever he can get the chance and as he is 12 years younger than me, thats ALOT!! :haha: He'll keep me young though.

And Megg its a lovely you want to harbour everyones pain to save them going through it HOWEVER you've had enough of your own hurt hunni!!!! And we all hate the pain but it seems we are built to somehow cope...god knows why we should...but we just get through. :hugs:

With each of my mc's I have to admit even I am shocked at how quickly I turn and ask Chris how he is doing. Transference maybe to cope??? But I have always been very aware that we have both lost but the last one I took even harder and I did try make my pain worse than his, which was wrong of me cause how can I possibly know how he feels. Chris has cerebal palsy, mildly. When we met he had been told by his mother it was genetic and convinced him or got it into his head that he shouldnt have kids (bitch that she is!!!) It took a lot of me researching to prove to him that its not genetic. And even though both our chromosome checks came back fine I think deep down he feels it has something to do with him. God love him! We are all lucky to have great OH's!!!

I hope I havent missed anything in this thread!!

Nato that looks positive to me stay calm sweetie and get yourself down to a shop. I am keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

CJ I am so sorry to hear what you and OH have been through thats awful about his mum I'm glad you could reassure him. :hugs:

To be honest Lucy a lot of people have the misconception that Cerebal Palsy is genetic, but I dont know why his mother would make him believe that. If I wasnt the way I am we really could have been childless. Lets hope that fate doesnt make it that way!!!!

I really hope you get your little one soon!! :hugs:

Nato.... just popped on to catch up.... omg! i think I see a line, and I can never see a line on this ruddy laptop.... run run to a shop, i'm so excited for you!

Can i ask a quick question... I had a positive OPK last Sunday, so would that make me today about 5dpo if I ovulated Monday.... my temp went up after monday for about 3 days and i was super excited but it has gone back to normal now, and I'm pretty sure that means i'm not pregnant - is that right? I thought i felt implantation yesterday (in all 4 past pregnancies I have had bad cramps around 5-6dpo, but now I'm just sitting here blubbing because I have no symptoms and i think it's game over... any advice?

anyway far far more importantly where the blooming heck is Nato and that retest?

Minnie I don't know much about temping but if you ovulated on Monday then yeah you would be 5 dpo. Dont worry about symptoms it is early to have symptoms and every pregnancy is different I know it is worring I worry about lack of symptoms at the moment it is a scary time. Thats positive about the implantation pain don't give up yet I will keep everything crossed for you.

Nato were are you??

ah thanks lucy, i don't know why this month i am feeling so fraught and sensitive, I think it's because we've never gone this long without a BFP and because we only managed to BD on the 4-5 days leading up to the positive OPK i think we missed it. oh well, i will pull myself together.

I know you must be worrying Lucy, it's so natural, but look at your ticker going up and up... I'm so happy for you!

I need to start the housework but I don't want to come off here in case Nato comes back.... hurry up woman!!! haaaa

I have a tub of 25 tests waiting in my bathroom cupboard - Nato, do you want me to peg it over to north london?!!

Remember it only takes one to do the trick and speam can live for several days (I belive) quite happily waiting for the egg to be realeased.

I know what you mean I've got to go out in abit but dont want to leave hope nato comes back soon.

Sorry Minnie I completely missed your post hunny, my advice is don't pin any hope or disapointment on your temps, I have in the past had fantastic temps and got my period even after it rised, I was so gutted, my thermometer got chcuked in the bin before I ended up in the nut house!!xxx

Thanks girls!! Ive done another IC test and the same thing, but more faint this time and only just noticed it when i took my contacts out to have a good squint

ive been drinking loads of the water this afternoon so hcg could be diluted if its not an evap - i had this a bit last month too so until af is due im going to try and stop being such a looney, gonna wait till tomorrow to test again. Im miles from a boots so decided to wait rather than force husband to drive and get one.

ha at mone, im doing a pretend jig in my head without acknowledging it and making it real in case it goes wrong tomorrow

your temping questions. have you got a chart you can post? although ive looked at the pregnancy chart examples on FF and there are so many different patterns on the charts, but my chart went down for 4 days running, on 5-8DPO, not below baseline but i have seen pregnancy charts where temps drop below baseline.

i would love it if we could get bfp together this month - i am thinking of looking up witch spells and hexes now

When is AF due?

I really really hope you get your BFP this month and can't wait for test tomorrow but dont drink lots of water tonight.

Luce i dont even know when af is due, if i'm 9dpo today, 6 days whenever that is...next Saturday - argh, i cant wait till then. I'll go mentaller.

thanks for your reply Sassy, I haven't really done any charting, I just read that your temp is supposed to stay high if you're pregnant, it was after ov and I started to get positive but because it's dropped down now I'm thinking, no chance, plus boobs don't hurt at all and by now they are usually very full and painful. having been pregnant 4 times in the past year I guess i know the signs - and the NOT signs ha... and i'm just sad i guess.

I need someone else's BFP to cheer me up...

what the frick is an IC? your self-discipline Nato is awe inspiring, i would be clearing the shelves in my local chemist and probably asking them if they had a loo I could borrow to pee in too... but you're right, keep calm, deep breath, you'll know soon enough.

Did you BD at all the right times hun? I could kick myself we didn't manage to get one in day after OPK +, bloody victoria line has a lot to answer for... tsk.

right, i need to go and get out of my p.j.'s and do some housework before the old man gets home from his footie session...

will be keeping my fingers crossed for you Nato... I really think this could be your month.

having been pregnant 4 times in the past year I guess i know the signs - and the NOT signs ha... and i'm just sad i guess.

i'm sorry thats how you're feeling, you know your body and what it does and when. I don't know mine that well, so i suppose i can think you are too early yet, and every pregnancy is different etc etc, but if thats how you feel, i trust your feelings x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->