Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

:rofl: Luce! I don't get why men love boobs so much, although I will admit, I like to check out my own sometimes :blush:

Yogi - enjoy your weekend in Victoria :flower:

Haha Lucy, any excuse! As long as you don't ask him how to spell vagina then you should be ok!xxx

Have a fab weekend April, your always doing weekend's away you lucky thing.xxxx

Haha Lucy, any excuse! As long as you don't ask him how to spell vagina then you should be ok!xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Luce! I don't get why men love boobs so much, although I will admit, I like to check out my own sometimes

Funny thing is he's not really a boob man more of a butt kind of guy although he'll grab whatever he can get his hands on :haha: poor love he's probably feeling a bit desparate as we havnt had :sex: since finding out I was pregnant.

No wonder he's using any excuse to grope you then! Are you just putting him on a ban untikl 12 weeks??xxx

Yeah I am just to scared which I knows is probably silly but also I know I have a sensitive cervix so just dont want to risk irritating it and it bleeding as I know the sight of blood even if everything was ok would send me to pieces.

He's very understanding and he got it a lot when we were trying and I have promised he will get it again :haha:

that's not silly at all Luce, especially if you have a sensitive cervix. No point in disturbing it right now

Thanks for saying that alway feel like I'm a bit crazy and worry about things that I shouldn't I'm lucky as steve is really understanding so its not an issue. We can still have a cuddle and a kiss.

I'm off to bed as can hardly keep my eyes open so sleepy dont want to leave you all but must sleep :sleep::sleep:

Speak tomorrow :hugs:

We haven't had sex since we conceived. It's been so long but I too am so paranoid, especially as we don't tend to have gentle sex really *embarrassed*

My husband is ok about it though, he is terrified too.

well, I think I am almost cut off from sex and it is depressing me!! it won't be much longer as it is for me and I will be too uncomfortable for it, and he's not getting it while he can!

Hello my wonderful ladies. :hugs:

I think I also need to quit my job to keep up with this thread lol. By the time I get on after work most of you lots are getting snuggly in to bed with your OHs.

Darn it, I've been dozing in bed for a quick nap and now I can't remember what I've read, I'm still sleepy.

Sorry it's been such a down time for some of you, and so full of fear for others. You are all such such strong and wonderful women, I sincerely want nothing but happiness for you as you deserve it. I hope we all have healthy and happy babies in the near future! And bless our OHs, they have been so sweet through our MCs by the sounds of it.

Bummer about the sex ban, though. I didn't know it was recommended to wait until 12 weeks and then to learn it gets too uncomfortable to do it later on??!?! I guess I should enjoy this baby making. :)

:hi: Hi Allie! I'm not in bed! It's only 3:30 in the afternoon for me! I looked at your chart. I was hoping to see one more day of a rise to confirm ovulation. What's going on with that bod of yours? Have you had your thyroid checked. I only ask because your low temps seem pretty low. But some people just run cooler.

Sarah, I hope the SMEP works. Good luck!

Hey girls... Been offline through most of the day. Sorry about that!

Amanda.. I truly wish you weren't feeling the same as I did in my journal post! Its an awful, ugly place to be :hugs:

I wish I could shelter you all from the pain out there! In fact, if I could take ALL the pain from everyone and suffer alone, I probably would. But, at least then I'd be suffering for a good reason. Its totally unfair that the suffering of one can't even bring peace to another!

You're ok Megg, no need to take on my pain/suffering :flower: You've got more than enough of your own :hugs:

:hi: Hi Allie! I'm not in bed! It's only 3:30 in the afternoon for me! I looked at your chart. I was hoping to see one more day of a rise to confirm ovulation. What's going on with that bod of yours? Have you had your thyroid checked. I only ask because your low temps seem pretty low. But some people just run cooler.

Sarah, I hope the SMEP works. Good luck!

Hi! I haven't had my thyroid checked in a few years, so maybe that's something to look into. I do sleep in a cold room, don't know if that will do it. I have an appointment on Monday so I think I'll be getting blood work...regarding my temps, I do still think (hope) I ovulated. I feel much 'warmer' than I did before my OPKs and my temps are still raised, I guess. Who knows. I guess we'll see what the next few temps bring.

ETA: I just looked up hyperthyroidism and I don't have any of the symptoms (except long cycles). Well, I am pale, but I've always been fair skinned. But either way I feel I should get it checked it out. Thanks for bringing it up.

girls, need your eagle eyes

9dpo

evap or bfp? line appeared 10 mins after i did the test

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 30
Looks positive for me Nato, I never get evaps like that!xxxx

Good luck, you got any FRER in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts