Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

i remember the victoria line fiasco night - i tells you, tfl have a LOT to answer for. The minimum sperm live for is 2 days i have read. Were you on the preseed too? That helps keep them alive for longer

IC = internet cheapie. No gold plated, swarovsky studded, Harvey Nichols tests for me.

now i'm going to put my pj's on, you've planted the idea

i will pm you if you arent around tomorrow

minimum 2 days! my god that would work then, means they could have been lurking. ok i'm going to try and stay positive... I was just filling the dishwasher and felt a familiar pinching pulling feeling and thought mmmh, but TTC has turned me insane so I'm clearly just imagining any twinge and twank and turning it into something that's not happening at all. More than likely my lower bowel telling me it didn't like the m&s pasta salad i've just wolfed down. caroline quentin and those bloody m&s ads have a lot to answer for! ha.

i wouldn't be getting out of my p.j.'s today if we didn't have to schlap over to sainsbury's in clapham in a mo' as we have not a bean in the house. as soon as we're home those babies are back on and not taken off again until roastie at our local tomorrow. Poor OH i used to be such a glam puss when he first met me. I feel like he could go to the trading standards or similar.

hope you are going to test again tomorrow missy, with a super duper, 1st class, deluxe, indeed swarvoski encrusted pee stick....damn it. bugger IC's and cost per pee we all want to know!!

www.accessdiagnostics.com 25 tub of HPT's for about 4 squid i think, you not really supposed to get them as you have to be a doc or clinic or some such, but they didn't ask me for proof, so naughtily (shame on me) I purchased....... POAS heaven.

Nato - It certainly doesn't LOOK like an evap, honey! Everything crossed!!!

Minnie - Honestly, there's no point in temping if you don't chart it. No way to get a clear picture if you're not looking at a graph over the course of a cycle. Its not about any individual temp, its about a trend throughout your cycle. A dip post-O could be an implantation dip... but its hard to say what it might be without looking at the whole month.

Nato, I'm not very familiar with the IC's....yet....(I have about 20 in my drawer ready to start using next week LOL)...but that looks like the start of a bfp to me!! I'm going away for the weekend and won't be near a computer now for two days but I hope you get your bfp and can't wait to check in when I get back!!

MinnieMone, do you know if your temps are still higher than they were before you O'd? I don't think it matters if they fluctuate up and down post ovulation because they still usually stay above the "cover line". I had a bit of a dip today and I'm 6 dpo but it's still above my cover line and it will hopefully go up again tomorrow. Also, 5dpo is too early to start feeling symptoms so don't worry!!!! Easy for me to say though, I've been trying to symptom spot since O day :rofl:

Hopefully you get your :bfp: next week!!!!

wow, I go to bed last night to wake up and see that Nato has a BFP!!! that is friggin awesome!! Congrats hun! :hugs:

I'm going to go for evap because the line looks grey to me. Sorry hun hope you get a clear :bfp: within the next few days.

Nato, I tend to err on the side of caution regarding lines but I do think I see something. I definitely see a line, I just am not sure if I see color. Good luck and FX for tomorrow! You are strong holding out until then for a FRER!! :dust:

Minnie and Yogi, FX and :dust: to you too, I hope you caught the eggie this time!

Nato hun i see a line defo!!!!! I have no idea what an evap should look like but there is a line! I think you should wait at least till Monday before re-testing with a proper expensive test! Till then try and relax, i dont know have a sex marathon all weekend to get your mind off the POAS!

NATO I SEE A LINE!! *shouting*

I can't wait to see a free test. I've never wanted Sunday to come so quickly.

Ok just had to get that out. Now I'll calm down and read the rest of the posts.

Damn iPhone changed frer to free. Now it tried to change it to Fred. Please take a free Fred test tomorrow. Pretty please?

Yeh Nato, hurry up and pee on the free fred??!!!!!!

CJ you sound like such a sweet wife. You and your hubby sound like a good pair. I didn't realize CP wasn't genetic. It's great that you got tested to reassure him. I hope you get your little one soon.

Mone, I agree with the other ladies. You can't read too much into a temp or two. You really need to chart them to get a clear picture. For all of my pregnancies I had an implantation dip in my temps. It isn't over until the witch shows.

I think we need to add Free Fred to the first page :) I was just checking it out, and we have Yogi POAS in a few days as well! Fingers Crossed!!!

I'll definitely add "Free Fred" as the first part of our "Derail Dictionary"!

Who knew my phone would create a new term? Tim bought this phone for me two weeks ago after my diagnosis. He keeps buying me things after I get bad news. I think it is his way of feeling in control. I'd rather have a baby. But if I can't, I don't mind a few fun toys. Especially if they help our disco dictionary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->