Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Agreed, Amanda! I wish I got new toys each time I got bad news! I mean, the news keeps coming... I may as well profit from it!

Yeah. I'm not super materialistic but whatever. I'll profit! Here's a new pair of boots he bought me too. He actually picked them out!

https://iphone.zappos.com/multiview/7712834/72

Amanda, hang on, didn't you just get new boots??? Sound's like Tim is spoiling you, you totally deserve it though hun.xxx

Those boots are fuckin' sexy! Holy shit!

You're right... I'll tell him! He definitely does!

Tim is awesome! OH has ever bought me flowers twice in all the time we have been together, and I don't think I have ever gotten a gift simply because. I think Tim needs to school my OH! lol!

I'd love him to if he was buying me all those gorgeous boots.

I agree we need presents in shit times like these, I'm off to moan at Danny now.xxx

Nato can't wait for you to pee on a free fred!! (loving the new term)

Hearty oh my god I love those boots and Tim is such a sweeite.

Tim is embarrased that I told you all. I don't care I like to brag about my sweet man. You all deserve some flowers or boots or hmmm... What do you all want? Besides the obvious.

Those boots are sexy as!!!!! But then I do have a boot fetish hehe

And very well trained! Loving the prezzies, shame about the circumstances. But bet they will help with BD in the future :haha:

Chris has always surprised me with flowers...and in the most embarrassing way LOL. One time (on my birthday) he had them delivered to the hair salon that I was having my hair cut in....full of customers. One of the hairdressers was called Danielle and I'm Chantal...and she kept saying are you sure you've spelled the name right :haha: She was only joking but lets just say the salon have never forgotten me. Another time he had them delivered to the college I was studying at the day I found out I passed.

I too am a techno gadget geek!!! I LOOOOOOVE new toys! And I do get exciteable sitting there with my new phone or whatever and saying toy toy toy toy rather high pitched. Chris wets himself laughing.

Nato I cant wait to see another test so hurry up and get a FREE FRED!!!! I will be stocking up soon on tests too. OV next week woop woop.

Awww he shouldnt feel embarrased think he's lovely and its good for us to know he's looking after you.

Steve quite often brings me flowers home but doesnt have the confidence to buy clothes or shoes for me despite the fact that he knows me so well. We went shopping for my engagement ring together but it was such a lovely day and we ended up finding the perfect ring, which was above budget but he said thats the ring your having it bless him.

I want a pair of boots now as well and I'm getting a new phone soon yay just got to order it as have found the one I would like.

Your OHs are soooo romantic!!

Mine would never send me flowers in a public place :( OK so I would be too embarrassed as well but still :blush: it's the thought!!!

He once brought me home 2 big beautiful bunches of flowers - £30 each... then he told me he got them for cheaper because the Flowers supervisor is his mate :rolleyes:

Oh well it's the thought :rofl:

Amanda my luv you sound like you have a boot fetish!!!!! They are excellent! Did Tim pick them out?

Vicky it seems that Tim is the one with the fetish! He keeps insisting that I buy another pair. I'm on the hunt for a brown pair now. He picked out this most recent pair. He has great taste. He's very fashionable.

I love hearing about all of your OH's! Romance comes in all shapes and sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->