Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

He once brought me home 2 big beautiful bunches of flowers - £30 each... then he told me he got them for cheaper because the Flowers supervisor is his mate

Oh well it's the thought

My hubby does things like that he'll tell me that they were half price but I figure its the thought that counts and there always pretty flowers.

Mind you our first anniversary he did the sweetest thing I was at home with my mum and dad steve was going to join me at home as that's where we got married I wasn't expecting him till the evening before our anniversary but he arrived in the day with a massive bouquet of flowers which was from the florist who had done my wedding flowers and the bouquet was made up of all the flowers that were in my wedding bouquet it was so sweet.

:rofl: Sarah - my proposal will probably go something like that too I am sure

That's sweet Luce

I love that Tim choose them for you, you sure he isn't one of those weirdo shoe fetish guy's? He doesn't lick them or do rude things to them does he??

Awwww CJ that is sooooo cute, I would be embarressed but dead happy and a little smug. Lucky you.

I think romance is so important is a relationship, it doesn't have to cost alot because it's the thought that counts, but the more money spent the better we repay them hahaha Amanda you have a long night ahead of you, lucky Tim.xxxxxxx

He once brought me home 2 big beautiful bunches of flowers - £30 each... then he told me he got them for cheaper because the Flowers supervisor is his mate

Oh well it's the thought

My hubby does things like that he'll tell me that they were half price but I figure its the thought that counts and there always pretty flowers.

Mind you our first anniversary he did the sweetest thing I was at home with my mum and dad steve was going to join me at home as that's where we got married I wasn't expecting him till the evening before our anniversary but he arrived in the day with a massive bouquet of flowers which was from the florist who had done my wedding flowers and the bouquet was made up of all the flowers that were in my wedding bouquet it was so sweet.

OMG Danny done the exact same thing, great bloke's think alike ay.xxx

LOL Sarah, I would have def wet the bed! Did he have the ring aswell? xxx

I forgot about my need to wee :blush:

Guys I am crying with joy I can't believe how generous people I have never met in my life are. We have reached our target of £100 for Dogs Trust and exceeded it! Lots of dogs will have extra dinner in their bellies, toys to play with and more walks because of these wonderful people. I am so so HAPPY!!! :cry: :dance:

We were laying in bed and I needed to wee. He took the oppurtunity to pin me down and wouldn't let me up until I said yes.

I should have pissed the bed

:rofl::rofl:

I am so happy you reached your target thats fantastic :happydance:

I'm partial to jewelry and cruises... I don't think I'm getting either! :(

Love the proposal... Mine came whilst he was drunk... Oh joy

OMG Danny done the exact same thing, great bloke's think alike ay.xxx

Oh my god really, we've got great men in our lives!! xx

Lucy that is so sweet! Steve is a keeper.

Sarah how cool that you raised that money. People are good deep down. I truly believe that.

Mel do you think a proposal is coming soon? Exciting!

Sass I had a long night last night. Just finished AF and he was desperate. I was wearing boots LOL. And no, I assure you he doesn't lick them! He's more into fashion than fetish. Im really into fashion and I think I created a monster in him. Now he's all about dressing up.

We were laying in bed and I needed to wee. He took the oppurtunity to pin me down and wouldn't let me up until I said yes.

I should have pissed the bed

:rofl::rofl:

I am so happy you reached your target thats fantastic :happydance:

Who said romance was dead eh?! :haha:

Thank you, I can't believe it I am sooooooo happy!

Megg I wish I could buy you a cruise around the world. You could pick us all up!

Anyone need any sort of banner or anything for their siggy? I'm bored...

OMG that's a fab idea, we should all book a cruise around the world together, babies included. How amazing would it be to all meet one day I feel like I know you all soooo much.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->