Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

OMG that's a fab idea, we should all book a cruise around the world together, babies included. How amazing would it be to all meet one day I feel like I know you all soooo much.xxx

That would be fantastic! Let's get on that! Maybe by the time I have a baby, I'll have had time to save up for the cruise! :haha:

I must add I think proposal's are so much more romantic when unsuspected, drunk, needing to wee or anything else!xxx

We had to have silent sex the night we got engaged as Danny's parents were sleeping right next door :rofl:

I must add I think proposal's are so much more romantic when unsuspected, drunk, needing to wee or anything else!xxx

We had to have silent sex the night we got engaged as Danny's parents were sleeping right next door :rofl:

:rofl: I tried to do that on New Years eve 2 years ago... nope he wasn't having any of it!

Shouln't laugh but me too Mel!!

Amanda, sound's like you need a rest tonight then.

Lucy - Crazy they done the same thing ay, we had a meal with all our family at our wedding venue a few days before our anniversary aswell, I love it there.xxxxx

Hee Hee sass! Silent sex is hot. When Tim proposed I had whooping cough. I was so unsexy!

Megg I'll take a siggy or a banner. Anything in mind?

Tim's making me put my phone down to pay attention to him. The nerve. Back later luvs.

Whatever you like, Hearty... Give me some idea of a theme or colors or what you might want it to say... I've got nothing better to do and it keeps me busy (which is good)!

I agree silent sex is hot but when you wanna shag his brains out to say look what your marrying it's not the same!!!

Back again for a second. I'm a b&b addict! I'm not sure Megg. I'm in such limbo I don't know what a banner could say. I'll think about it over lunch. Ta Ta

I'll check back in a bit to see if you came up with anything, hun!

Hearty - I honestly don't think it is coming anytime soon. I told him before he had to propose by October (which we are now in), so that I had plenty of time to plan a wedding for October next year.....I don't see it happening though

How do you feel about that Mel? How long have you been together? Do you have serious conversations about marriage? What's his take on it?

Megg I'm still thinking. Maybe something about being scared but persistent. Tim and I just had a nice lunch. He told me he thinks we should try this cycle even if we are facing another mc. It filled me with so much love for him and hope that this may still be possible. I'm still getting my second opinion but it looks like we decided together to keep trying. Maybe a banner that says something about not giving up hope. I need that reminder.

Amanda that's fab news, I'm sooo glad you both want to carry on trying, it just shows your determination and strength as a couple.xxxx

we've only been together for a year and a half, so I don't want to put too much pressure on it. We know it will happen, but I would rather sooner then later kind of thing. Any time he mentions it, I just kinda say yeah whatever I know it's not going to happen. So we will see. He's actually been married oncce before as well when he was younger. He is 35 and I am only turning 29, so you would think he would want to be married again before 40!

glad to hear you are going to be trying again! :hugs:

Honey I'm one of those who got engaged months within getting together! Our relationship has gone from strength to strength in months when it should usually take a couple of years but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here's hoping you get a ring soon :dance:

he knew as soon as we met that he was going to marry me, and I was freaking out and told him to quit talking about it. I was like how can I possibly know if I am going to want to marry you with just meeting......it took me time, but I had eventually got to that point as well. That's why I asked him to have a baby as well after only being together for a year, as I knew we were in this for the long haul.

Mel obviously if he is in it for a baby he's in it for the long haul. I totally understand wanting it to happen sooner than later though. Who knows what goes on inside men's heads sometimes! I hope he does it soon. He'll probably propose when you are in labor!

lol! I think I would kill him if he did it then! I just told him to never do it on my birthday or christmas or any other holiday. I don't want to get ripped off from getting presents because I am getting a ring! :haha:

LOL! Tim proposed on the night before my 30th bday so I could say I was engaged in my 20's. I was so sick I could barely breathe without coughing. I'm not a diamond girl which he knew, so there was no ring. We had ours made later. I think I still got presents for my birthday that year but now I don't remember! I better have gotten some!

Oh shite... Fell asleep again after last I was on and just woke up! :(

How do you feel about that Mel? How long have you been together? Do you have serious conversations about marriage? What's his take on it?

Megg I'm still thinking. Maybe something about being scared but persistent. Tim and I just had a nice lunch. He told me he thinks we should try this cycle even if we are facing another mc. It filled me with so much love for him and hope that this may still be possible. I'm still getting my second opinion but it looks like we decided together to keep trying. Maybe a banner that says something about not giving up hope. I need that reminder.

Yeah... I can find a good quote or something for that! No problems! Any theme or colors you like?

So glad you 2 have decided to try again, too! That's amazing! :hugs:

Can I just say I am so obsessed with Nato getting a BFP tomorrow that I can't stop looking at her test! I googles pictures of evaps vs positives and I can't tell the difference. I noticed she posted her test at 1:30 am my time. I'm going to try to stay up that late tonight in hopes that she posts at that time again. Nato when you wake up I hope you test immediately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->