Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I have a mock up... but I need some input, Hearty! What should I change/do differently? I don't think its so entirely done yet... but I hope I'm on the right track?

Attachments

• hearty_v1.jpg
    hearty_v1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 13
The walk is todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :dance:

However there has been weather warnings for my area :rolleyes: Gonna be a wet one ladies!

Morning everyone,

Sarah - Hope today goes really well and you don't get to wet, hope Luna is good also.

Allie - OMFG that is some big heavy news, I hope your ok with it. Crazy how your whole life change like that, at least it happened while your parents were apart and your sister was not the resukt of an affair (happened to one of my friends)! Do you know much about her? Does she live hear you??
How comes your best friend stayed here? Did she met a guy here aswell.

Megg - I love that logo, your so creative, I'm rubbish at anyting like that. I hope Amanda loves it too.

As you can see from my sig I'm 27 and Danny is 24, there's just over 2 and half years between us, I got alot of stick from my mates when I met him as I was nearly 20 and he had just turned 17! I actually dumped him over it, oops!!

CJ - Your hubby sounds adorable, I totally believe age is just a number. If you don't mind me asking how did you meet?

Hope you all have a fab Sunday.xxxxx

NATO GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED AND PEE ON FREE FRED BEFORE I HAVE A BLOODY HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxx

Morning everyone.

Allie - what a shock that must have been for you... how are you feeling now the news has sunk in, will you want to meet with your sister, build a relationship? That must have been hard for your folks to keep a secret, bless them.

Hearty - I'm so happy for you that you are going to try again next month, Tim has great taste in boots btw...... my OH isn't the most romantic fella, but he shows me in little ways how much he loves me, but ultimately he puts up with me and at the moment we have a lot of stress. I handed in my notice on Friday because I'm being bullied by one of my bosses, he is totally behind me and has encouraged me to stay strong and to do whatever is going to make me happy. Without him, I think I would be having a breakdown. He is my rock, and we have only been together since last July. But we both knew within a few weeks and I was pregnant 8 weeks later! I'm the one who doesn't want to get married, never have really with anyone, so I know he won't ask me, because I would just say no! ha ha.

I feel like the granny on here at 44, you are all so young, lucky things.

I wish I knew where Nato lived and I would go round there with croissants, latte's and my tub of 25 tests and put us all out of our misery! I've got a good feeling about it, I'm sure it's going to be her month. Nato get down a chemist today love!

I'm hanging my head in shame, it must've been an evap as the test is BFN this morning. I'm a bit upset but I'll live. Husband is still asleep so i haven't told him yet.

Thanks Mone, you can come round any morning with croissants.

Allie - wow, what a lot of stuff to get your head round. Maybe give yourself a few days before you arrange any meetings

F'ing Bull crap, I am gutted for your Nato, BUT it is still early days your only like 10dpo aren't you??? I have never ever got a BFN before 14DPO!xx

Thanks Sassy,ive been doing a bit of swearing this morning too, ive got a red nose and turned the air blue.

It's the same as last month, i need to throw the test away at 9 mins 45 secs according to peeonastick.com - i knew the timing was about 10 mins but wasn't sure if it was over.

going to slink off back under my stone for a bit x

I can imagine Nato, I don't even entertain IC anymore, I always think I see something then send myself crazy, once I get faint lines on a FRER I will pee on them just to see if they get darker! It's expensive but saves me ending up in a straight jacket!xxx

Oh nato crap crap crap I am so sorry sweetie but as sassy said it is still early so don't give up hope yet.

Alllie oh my god thats huge how are you doing?

Amanda I am so pleased you are going to try again.

Righ thought I'd share my proposal story we went to bruge for a long weekend to do the christmas markets we went at the begin of december on our last day we went for a horse drawn carriage ride around the city then went for a lovely meal in this sucluded spot by a lake (which is known as lovers lake) after our meal we walked along the lake and stopped on a bridge just admire the view there was a convent near by and the bells in the convent rang then steve went down on one knee and asked me to marry him of course I said yes (we'd been together 3 years and was hoping he might ask me) then as we were hugging the bells rang again. The only down side was later that evening I got a stomach bug and was so sick but I try to forget that part of the story. The jan of the new year (2008) we went to hatton garden in london to find my ring and had a wonderful day right at the end when we were about to give up hope we found the perfect ring which I love.

Oh I'm 30 and Steve is 39.

:hugs: to all my lovely ladies I must think about doing some housework and start cooking lunch.

bugger bugger evaps.... what causes them anyway... can't the bloody manufacturers come up with something that stops it happening... i mean FFS how difficult could it be. it's still early nat but i can imagine how you're feeling. I did one yesterday at 5dpo, that's the kinda scary mare i've become.... try again tomorrow maybe if you're up to it?
big hug.

Right i'm off to wake up martin and then we're off to watch the footie and eat roast beef, with a large glass of pinot rouge (i know i shouldn't be drinking, just in case, but bugger it all).

Have a lovely sunday everyone. x

yes i will be trying again tomorrow. i have my helmet on and im going in

the evaps are caused by the strip of antibodies that picks up the hormone. the strip should be grey in an evap, but if theres any dye and it appeared before 10 mins, it should be positive. So a pink faint line = BFP and a grey faint line = evap

i know too much about that dont i

i missed that Hearty was going to try again, that is very good news. Im really glad about that

Shite! Hoped I'd see a shiny BFP, Nato! I thought it looked pretty authentic! :( Big :hugs: to you!

:hugs: Nato!! Make sure you do try test again tomorrow. I've never had a bfp before 14-15 DPO with my pregnancies.

Loving the proposal stories...romantic and some just how a man is LOL

Megg love the banner, its beautiful!!

Sassy my story of meeting Chris is a bit strange. To go back a bit - I was put in care for the last time at the age of 10. My mother is an alcoholic so the rest you can work out. I went nearly 20 years and eventually decided that I missed my Dad way too much so I did what I could to track them down. I managed to get hold of my half brother who put me in contact with my Dad. We spoke for 6 weeks, sharing stories etc.... My mum didnt want anything to do with me and I didnt much care anyway. I arranged to meet my Dad and I bottled it and arranged to meet a few weeks later. One friday afternoon 2 weeks later I got a call from a mobile number I didnt recognise. My Dad on the end of the phone asking who I was??? I was like...who are you LOL. He said oh sorry Chantal I didnt mean to ring you, but you'll do (chuckle chuckle) I was in work but we talked for 3 hours (my boss was good!!) On the sunday I got a message telling me that my Dad died early hours. I was HEARTBROKEN! My best friend drove me to Wales to see my family, I just bit the bullet.

I spent most of the day in tears...but my sister introduced me to Chris. He knew my Dad really well and my Dad used to talk to him about me - but Chris didnt know till my sis and I explained who I was. Chris and I talked for days on the phone and it was so nice to hear stories from someone who knew my Dad and that I could share my grief with. Eventually we got together.....

Sorry for the long story... but to back Allie's experience I now have a load of siblings that I lost when I was 10. And its wonderful to have them back in my life. So get to know your sister if you can. xx

I'm hoping it's just too early yet Nato. I've never used the cheapies for testing, just the expensive ones. Like Sassy said, it might have been expensive, but at least I knew. Hang in there!

Allie - that is crazy!! I would be in shock as well. I hope it works out well for you

OMG CJ that story gave me goosebumps, I really believe in fate and I tink your Dad needed to talk to you before he died and also that he wanted you to be with Chris, that story is amzing, I'm so glad you have Chris and that he knew your Dad so well. That's really touched me hun, I so hope you get your baby soon, you and Chris will make fantastic parents.

Massive hugs.xxxxxx

Ok ... weird .... I'm day 9 of my cycle... today I've been experiencing cramping pains (af is totally gone and has been for 3 days). I thought nothing of it and the waggy walk took my mind off it. Well I've just been to the loo and there's brown blood in my knickers :shrug:

I'm so sorry CJ :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->