Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I am off to find the second free ic test I had in the post. I am annoyed with this random bleed. I don't think I am still pregnant but will test just to get it over with!

Oh why did I waste my free fred!!!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/037-4.jpg?t=1286128804

Bloody hell :rolleyes:

Yeah it's negative, at least it looks like it is. I hate boots frer no matter how you look at it there's a shadow, the windows are too small!! Going to take apart in a minute.

wow, that was a lot to catch up on. Thank you all for sharing your wonderful stories.

Sass - your story made me tear up. I am so sorry you were in such an abusive relationship!!! I wish horrible things upon that man for hurting you the way he did. I am so glad things worked out between you and Danny. You two were meant for each other :hugs:

I think Gord had me when he called me a pretty lady. I had never actually heard those words from a guy before.

My last real relationship had ended 8 years prior to me meeting Gord. I was in my first year of College, and I came home for the Christmas holidays. A guy I had a crush on before leaving for College was now single, and apparently he had a thing for me. We hooked up on New Year's Eve, and we had a great relationship. We were so in love with each other, and we never spent a day apart the time I was home for summer break. Then once I left to go back to College in the fall again, things started to go sour. He wouldn't return my calls and we randomly talked. I told me friends I wanted to end it with him, but they wouldn't let me until I was home for Christmas break again and so I could do it in person. Well, he acted fine then....a month later, my mom told me on the phone that she heard Chris and I broke up, and I was like what?! a week later I got a letter in the mail from him ending it!! COWARD!! Then I found out that he was cheating on me since I had left in the fall, and he got the girl pregnant!!!! I was ruined from relationships for a long time. He and his girlfriend continued to terrorize me for the next few years, it was awful. I was in such a bad place after the breakup, that I ended up going out and partying a lot, and sleeping around. I know it's not the way to deal with things, but it worked and made me feel a lot better. I had no trust in men!

I was so happy to finally meet a guy like Gord....I have never heard someone tell me so many times in a day how much he loves me, or tells me everyday that I am beautiful.

Mel I'm so sorry you went through that men can be such shits I think sometimes when you've been in a really shitty relationship you really appreciate when you find a man who treats you right and loves you for you.

My mum always used to say to me "you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find you prince" I think it sounds like we all have found ours.

I was very wary of the relationship with steve despite us being friends before I was always expecting something to go wrong or for him to find someone better when he told me he loved me it took me several months before I could say it back to him as I was convinced once I said it he would hurt me crazy now because I know he never would he always tells me how much he loves me how beautiful I am even when I look rough as hell. The first thing he ever said to me before I really knew him was that I had a beautiful smile it really touched me as I dont like my smile.

Luce - it took me several months as well before I could say the words back to Gord. I think we sometimes put up too much of a guard out of fear (not that I think that is a bad thing). I'm just glad it worked out for all of us :hugs:

Ah all this mushy talk is LUSH!!! Chris is always telling me he loves, at first I used to say why the need to say it so often....what was he hiding? Now I realise that he just feels it in his heart to say it. We never go to bed without a kiss or cuddle even if we argue (unless its a bad one LOL). And when its not too hot we will go to sleep in contact even if its our little fingers crossed or feet touching.

Sorry Sequeena hunni! Take it out of the case to be sure!!! Have you started bleeding a lot? You might wanna get a check up if it carries on. Hopefully its just random.

:hugs: Melissa. Men can be such assholes but it appears that you and the rest of us have our MAN now.

No other bleeds, still got that dull ache in my stomach though :wacko:

Took it out of the case and it's a clear :bfn:

It's ok! I didn't think I was just wondering what that random bleed was.

Mel - I am so sorry your ex was so horrible, I'm glad Gord is there for you now.xxxx

so much to catch up on! you all seem to have such wonderful OHs! We're a bunch of lucky women :) I am sorry some of you had to deal with shitty exes, but I think it's true that it just makes you appreciate the good ones and recognize when someone is worth your time!

Just a side note, after I randomly took the ov test and got a smiley face on Friday, I also had a significant temp increase this morning. I usually run kinda cold (like 96.8-97) before ovulation, but this morning it was all the way up to 98.6! Does anyone know if this is a good indication that I have OK progesterone levels, or is that too difficult to tell by temp alone?

Hey Amy, I have no idea to be honest, hopefully one of the other girls can help you.xxxx

sorry Amy, I have no idea either. Hope all is well with you :hugs:

Amy it is too hard to say based on one temp. That being said, it is promising. Two more days of high temps will confirm ovulation. Also the bigger the difference between pre o and post o temps the better. It shows a good clear progesterone production.

I agree with you heart. You need 3 high temps and the bigger the difference the better. Progesterone is known to increase body temp and as long as they stay high (and hopefully go triphasic) then it should mean you ov. But never take one temp alone....and BD for a couple more days to cover your bases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->