Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

First... I LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing how everyone met! Some of your stories brought tears to my eyes!!! So sweet! And also so infuriating that some of you have been treated so badly in the past! :hugs:

Luce, i get called Lucy Lastic, Lucifer and LuLo (cos of my married name)

Do you ever play the turned a different corner game? My husband and i met in a nightclub, and SO many things could have turned out differently and we would never have met - i was going out with 2 male friends and a) i didnt want to go out b) i wanted to go to Old Street, they wanted to go to Kings Cross, and i usually get my own way but for some reason went along with what they wanted. It was 4am and John walked in, and i spotted him within seconds, he was surrounded by girls and i was surrounded by boys, and he walked over and asked if any of them were my bf. I asked him if any of the girls were his gf - and we spent the rest of the night together. We then spent the whole weekend together. I was 32 at the time, and he told me he was 24 but he was 22.

Sassy, your story is similar to mine - nightclub and age lying - and i had a month before split up from a physically and emotionally abusive ex.

Thanks for the condolences though everyone. Im feeling ok after a bit of a ropey morning today. I know its only early, but this month its my due date (10/10/10) so im a bit anxious anyway - also, i thought this month would be so perfect for that reason, plus a June baby (like me ....and all my family are summer birthdays), i could finish my course in June and do the 2nd year while on maternity leave - i just NEED bfp this month. Yesterday it felt like all my christmas's had come at once.

eugh.

That's precisely how I felt with the IUI... I hope you get the outcome you need! :hugs:

so much to catch up on! you all seem to have such wonderful OHs! We're a bunch of lucky women :) I am sorry some of you had to deal with shitty exes, but I think it's true that it just makes you appreciate the good ones and recognize when someone is worth your time!

Just a side note, after I randomly took the ov test and got a smiley face on Friday, I also had a significant temp increase this morning. I usually run kinda cold (like 96.8-97) before ovulation, but this morning it was all the way up to 98.6! Does anyone know if this is a good indication that I have OK progesterone levels, or is that too difficult to tell by temp alone?

The girls are right... on temp isn't enough. Keep going!

Hearty - If you're okay with it as is, I'll just upload your banner. I mean, if YOU don't think it needs tweaked, then I'll leave it be. It is yours! LOL Its on the laptop, so I'll do it in a minute.

Hey everyone! Hey, Amy, nice to hear from you. It sounds like you ovulated, hope you got some good :sex: in!

Mel, sorry you had a bad experience with you ex. It really does make you appreciate what you have. And you ARE pretty so I'm glad he tells you. :)

Sarah, so strange about the bleed. I hope it goes away soon. :hugs:

Well, I had a strange day. My dad talked to his daughter and she found me on Facebook. I looked at her photos and can see the resemblance. It's very surreal. She said she's excited to have a sister and I sent her a nice message...so we'll see what happens. I feel so weird, I have completely forgotten about being in the 2ww and that I have a doc appt this week to discuss my cycles!

I can't wait to hear how things go with the new sister, Allie! So exciting, even if a bit weird! :hugs:

Hearty - Here's your banner... I would still be happy to make changes if you want anything done to it!

https://i56.tinypic.com/6f5d2b.jpg
Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://i56.tinypic.com/6f5d2b.jpg[*/IMG]

Thank you so much, Megg. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you girls. So far you're the only ones I've told other than my best friend. It means so much to be able to share things with you all. :hugs:

The banner looks awesome!!

Just wanted to upload what I have so far for you, CJ. I'd be happy to change anything you like. Just let me know!

https://i56.tinypic.com/aovn1d.jpg
Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://i56.tinypic.com/aovn1d.jpg[*/IMG]

Megg I love your logo's , I think CJ will love that.xxx

Nato - I done this test just for you (and because I miss POAS), this is the reason I don't pee on IC I always go with free fred first! Girls please don't say I'm pregnant as I am 100000000% sure that I'm not!

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 24
Nato - I done this test just for you (and because I miss POAS), this is the reason I don't pee on IC I always go with free fred first! Girls please don't say I'm pregnant as I am 100000000% sure that I'm not!

Uhm... If THAT is an evap on your IC... then you need to NEVER use one again! Because that's positive!

Haha Megg I'm not pregnant hun!! I took this pic after 3 minutes, I've literally only just done it, this is why I don't use them as I always think I'm pregnant!xxxxx

Haha Megg I'm not pregnant hun!! I took this pic after 3 minutes, I've literally only just done it, this is why I don't use them as I always think I'm pregnant!xxxxx

I didn't say you were... I said the test was positive! :haha: I understand that you KNOW you're not pregnant... but THAT is a positive result. I'm saying your tests are shite! :rofl: NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!

Phew ok, yep that's why I dont use them! Stupid tests!xxx

Wow Sass, great experiment! Ive never used these tests! Always predictor or clearblue for me.
It was so nice waking up to all your hook up stories! Hearty i especially liked yours, secret affairs are so hot!!! I had one of those in Uni the only difference being that as soon as we went public we both lost interest!!!!!!!
My story is not as romantic, Ive known Alex since i was 14! We both summered at the same place and we were really good friends. Alex was in a long term relationship from the age of 17 and i was away in England for Uni. When i moved back for good, he had just split up from his long term girlfriend. We started going out for drinks alone and we realised we were attracted to eachother and that we had a great time together. One night we made out and were together ever since!

Today i skipped work! Im a bundle of nerves for my scan today and couldnt deal with going to work on top....Tonight i have to go to this event for my father who is running for counsil in November. I really hope my scan is ok so i can be there for him...

Aww cute story Vicky, I;m excited for your scan today I hope it all goes well. Please share pictures with us.xxxxx

I still think the scan will be fine! Batting 1000, remember? :hugs:

I hope so!!! I guess im just feeling a bit overemotional as nect week would have been baby electras first birthday...

Oh! That makes PERFECT sense, honey! Take a deep breath and try to feel us there with you holding your hand! :hugs:

Vicky - good luck at the scan today and come back armed with piccys to share. I know its hard but try to relax as everything is going to be fine, i have a good feeling about October for us TTCAL girls :hugs:

My doc never gives me pics...Maybe ill demand a dvd since i havent got a scanner at home.

Vicky I will be thinking of you today hope your scan goes well I'm sure it will :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->