Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hello ladies
sooo much to catch up on, it took me 2 days to read it all. A few things stood out, swapping Christmas rituals, and stories on how you met your OH's, aww!

and most importantly stupid f#cking IC's nato! :hugs: Hugs for you hun....I was sooo excited for you, then gutted for you sweetie :(

Vic good luck at your scan today hun :hugs:

Allie Wow, what fantastic but shocking news that was! A sister :happydance: I hope all goes well with it hun

Sassy Omg the story about your ex made me want to hunt him down, men(loose term) like that make me want to vomit..urrgh! I'm so glad you have the right man now and you are obviously so happy, you deserve it chick. and the IC!!!!! omg they strike again.....I think I'll throw mine in the bin, I agree frer's are much better and they give a better line earlier :shrug:

Hearty those boots are lush...I love sexy heeled boots, I bet they look gorgeous on you. As for the situation at work, that is so difficult for you, I hate that the triggers are all around us, and sometimes I feel we can't escape them, it's hard. I believe I too have some PTSD and am usually triggered by newborns, baby clothes and pregnant women...but strangely not all the time, I think it depends on how I'm feeling any particular day. Sometimes I have to go about my day almost wearing blinkers so I can't see the triggers. I have been suffering with panic attacks, but these are much less lately, except for the massive one I had 2 weeks ago. There were 2 babies at the gym this morning, and one was intently staring at me, it was really uncomfortable for me, in the past I would have chatted to him, but I just couldn't do it.

Meg I'm sorry I haven't caught up with your journal yet, so I don't know the full latest, I'm sorry you've had a hard time, but I'm sure it won't last much longer for you chicka, 1st November isn't far away, and you'll be on the IVF train......all the way to baby town :D

I Know i've missed loads out, but I've read so much I just can't remember it all!!!

I met my DH in a hotel bar (the Hilton, no less!!) I was stood chatting with my BFF, and she popped off to the ladies and asked me to hold her drink. A crowd of people came past me and as I didn't want to spill our drinks I stepped backwards out of the way, right onto DH's foot :haha: I was wearing 4" heels....and I think it hurt him lol! I stumbled and he caught me :blush: I thanked him, and apologised and we got to chatting, and the rest is history really. We were both going through a divorce at the time, and the last thing I was looking for was a relationship, I was just concentrating on being a good single mother to my DS, his father abandoned us so I had to be mum and dad. On the first anniversary of the day we met we got married, My DS and I had moved in with him a mere 10 weeks after meeting, we just knew we were right for each other and that it would work out, and 15 years of togetherness proves that we weren't wrong about that :) He adopted my DS 2 years later. He is a hell of a guy, and I love him with all my heart, he never even looks at other women, I'm the only one for him. I feel really blessed to have found him. I was treated very badly by my exH and didn't think I could trust any man ever again...well Glenn saw that as a challenge, and proved me wrong :flower:

Can't wait for the update post-scan, Vicky!

Great story, Sparkly! Love that! 4" heels? You mad woman!

Aww sparkly I love that story, sooo cute. What a wonderful man for adopting your son, do they get on well??xxx

Meg lol - i usually just stick to the 3" heels these days, they kill me with my sciatica....but they look fabuooolous darlin'!!!!

Sassy - They get on brilliantly well, Ben was only just turned 2 when we met, so he is the only man he has ever called Dad :) his father isn't allowed contact with him...it's a long story!

Sparkly what a lovely story sounds like you hubby is a real keeper and I'm glad that your son has a dad that is there for him. I love that you had 4 inch heels on I love heels as well!!

Aww that's lovely, I'm pleased that your son had your hubby.xxx

Sparkly lovely story! Its good to know that men like your's still exist today....
Ive been bad....had 4 ciggies and now i feel like ive jinxed myself as i promised i would never smoke again after my good 7 week scan...

when is your scan vicky? isn't it today? sorry, i haven't been able to catch up on everyone comments! You girls are active!

Good Luck with your scan today Vicky! I am sure all is well, and I can't wait for you to tell us all the great details.

Sparkly - it sounds like you found your perfect guy. It's funny how love finds you when you aren't looking for it.

When is the scan, Vick? I know its very soon!

Megg I love the banner! After I saw a picture on CJ's I thought I would like a picture too. Didn't think of it before. I don't want to be a pain so if you can't I love it as is. But if you can, I'd love a tree in it. They've always represented strength and groundedness for me.

Sparks, your story is adorable! 4 inch heels sound painfully sexy! No wonder you lured him in!

Vicky, I've been thinking about you since last night. I hope everything is perfect. Stop smoking ciggies now. Don't make me come to Greece and take them from you. xoxo

Megg I love the banner! After I saw a picture on CJ's I thought I would like a picture too. Didn't think of it before. I don't want to be a pain so if you can't I love it as is. But if you can, I'd love a tree in it. They've always represented strength and groundedness for me.

Sparks, your story is adorable! 4 inch heels sound painfully sexy! No wonder you lured him in!

Vicky, I've been thinking about you since last night. I hope everything is perfect. Stop smoking ciggies now. Don't make me come to Greece and take them from you. xoxo

Of course I can! No problem! Is the size okay? That was another of my concerns. Can I make it a bit wider (left to right) to fit the tree in?

Grrrr if I recieve one more message saying I'm pregnant I'm going to thumb someone!

Rant over......................................for now!!!!!!!!!!

lol, let it out Sass! :hugs: just tell the people to f**k off! :)

Sassy you ok? Let it all out rant away thats what we're here for.

Thinking of you Vicky xx

I won't name and shame but I had a few private msg's, just annoying as I know I'm not pregnant! My own fault for posting the pics I supose but wanted to show IC are crap, oh well!xxx

am i allowed to laugh Sassers? the whole point is that you were demonstrating how you get what looks like a positive when you are blatantly not

is that 3 diff tests or 3 pics of the same? how many did you take to get that pretend positive?

brilliant experiment - and stupid bloody IC's. I know now i will never be able to trust them again. I got 2 positives last month, and one this month. And im still without child.

Vic has her appointment at 6, but not sure if she meant 6 her time, which would be 4 my time. So in short, im no help at all.

Got another bfn this morning, anyone who wants to ferret through my chart and tell me if it still looks good or not is more than welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->