Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Nato, sorry it's still a BFN....I hope it changes for you!

Thanks Mel, im off to paint the bathroom in a sulk x

holy crap ladies, you were chatty this weekend....I'll post next week because that's how long it's going to take me to catch up!!! :rofl:

Ok I'm going to catch up as quick as I can....just wanted to say good luck Vicky can't wait to see some pics!!

do you know when you are due for AF? I wish everyone could just get their BFP's, as you all deserve it so much!

Laugh away Nato!!! That's 3 pics of one test not 3 tests I didn't want to experiment that much!!xx

Sassy that is so annoying sorry to hear that but it was a very interesting experiement just shows those tests aren't reliable.

Nato I am so sorry but really hope you do get your BFP.

Hi yogi how are you?

i am not laughing now. i have started painting what i thought was steel grey, turns out to be lilac.

thanks Luce, think im out this month - onto the attempt for a July baby now. Will be thinking of you on Thursday - wont be a nice week for us

Oops, how did you mange to get the wrong colour?? What you painting??xxx

ok hopefully all caught up (somewhat)...

Nato sorry about the BFN that sucks...I have a pile of IC's to use and I've never used them before...I'll have to look out for evaps. I have a couple of free freds too but I won't use them unless I think I see a line and want to be sure.

Lucy your positive IC's scare me!!! I don't want to get evaps like that and then do a free fred and get a negative...stupid IC's!!!

Allie that is so exciting about you having a sister!!! Something to take your mind off of TTC and the obsessive 2ww symptom spotting!!

I love reading everyone's stories about how they met and engagement stories!! If it's not too late I'll share our engagement story!!

DH and I love to go lake fishing whenever we have a free weekend...we have so many lakes around here and it's so beautiful and I always out-fish him :D. Anyways on the day he proposed we were out fishing and I had NO idea it was coming at all...out in the middle of the lake he turned the motor off and I thought it had died...I was like UH OH...then he got down on one knee (in the boat!!!) and my first thought was 'OMG OMG OMG he better not be joking'....hahah don't know why I thought that...then he pulled the ring in the box out of his fishing backpack and popped the question!!! It was perfect...he said he had originally wanted to tie the ring to the end of my fishing line (he used to put my worms on for me so I would have thought he was putting a worm on) ...and then toss the line over the side for me to find it....but he got worried that he wouldn't tie it on good enough and the ring would fly off and sink to the bottom!! :rofl:

Then he asked me if I wanted to go back to town so we could call all our family and friends or keep fishing...and I said KEEP FISHING and he told me he knew he made the right choice if I wanted to keep fishing haha. I am 32 and DH is 29. We dated for a year and a half before getting engaged.

We had a great weekend in Victoria...DH coaches a rep hockey team from town and they had 2 games in Victoria this weekend...I went along because I used to live there for 7 years and love it there...and for the shopping. oh and I also enjoy watching the games!! And they won both! I got a new hoodie and a Fossill wallet that I've been eyeing up for a while now...

Oops, how did you mange to get the wrong colour?? What you painting??xxx

wrong colour is husbands fault, its called 'steel' but he didnt get a tester and on the wall it looks lilac. So i just got a dark midnighty grey and mixed it with off white, forgetting i needed the off white to touch up the ceiling - i just tried to use what was left on the lid to touch up the ceiling and im not tall enough so i dropped the fully loaded paintbrush on my face.

this is why im not allowed near paint brushes

wrong colour is husbands fault, its called 'steel' but he didnt get a tester and on the wall it looks lilac. So i just got a dark midnighty grey and mixed it with off white, forgetting i needed the off white to touch up the ceiling - i just tried to use what was left on the lid to touch up the ceiling and im not tall enough so i dropped the fully loaded paintbrush on my face.

this is why im not allowed near paint brushes

:rofl::rofl: got a great image in my head now!!

I always do testers I drove steve nuts when we were decorating our living room as we tried so many different colours before I found the right one once I found the right colours I could picture what the room would look like but I went though several colours I was just as bad with curtains!!

Sassy, lol @ getting pregnancy messages...yeah, those even looked negative to me. I can never see a line! I need it to be really obvious.

Good luck today, Vicky! Thinking of you.

Nato sorry about the BFN.

I will read Sparkly's and Yogi's OH stories when I get home. I'm always nervous to go on here at work as I'm not really meant to!

:rofl: Nato! it sounds like you are having a rough day! :hugs:

Yogi - I love your proposal story! I love fishing too :)

Thank you Allie, so glad you can't see it!

OMG gilrs can you imagine if I actually was, I would have alot of apologizing to do :rofl:

You would have SO much apologizing to do, Sas! LOL For the record, I really didn't mean to even insinuate that I thought you were pregnant... just that the test was positive when it shouldn't be! I know how desperately you wanted but avoided sex... So, I know you aren't, honey! :hugs:

We didn't avoid sex but we did use something so I can't be!xxx

Would it be immaculate conception Sassy??? Or dry hump conception? :rofl:

Mel that's awesome that you guys fish too...I bet the fish are WAY bigger where you are than here...they don't get very big on the Island!

Sassy, I would be so happy if it was true! It would be your little miracle :)

Yogi - really?? We do get some good sized fish for sure, but it's mostly jack. Gotta go to the deep water lakes for trout, but we do have some nice walleye as well. I never got to go fishing this year, and it was kinda sad! My dad took me on a fly in fishing trip last year, and it was a blast. It was just my dad and I that went...7 days of fishing on a huge lake all to ourselves! Good Time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->