Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey girls!
The scan went well! Everything is ok, bubs measuring 17w5d! I had a large choco bar and a lucozade 20 minutes before going in so that id be able to see some movement and rest my fears a bit. Doc switched the scan to 4d and i got to see baby girl move her hands so i feel a bit better. He assured me that everything looks good!
I went to my fathers event and now im absolutely shattered! I wanna go to bed now!
Love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is fantastic news Vicky!!! so it's a girl for sure?! that is awesome! so happy for you! have you been thinking about names at all?

oh thats wonderful news Vic, im completely delighted for you and your daughter (omg!!) and your oh of course

brilliant idea about the lucozade - i bet she's disco dancer in the making

massive congrats x

(pmsl at having to apologise for all stroppily denying a bfp - i would so love that)

Oh vicky that is fantastic news I am just so happy for you :happydance:

I little girl thats so lovely congratulations you must be so happy do you have any names picked out?

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

YAY Vicky that is amazing news, I am so so so happy for you. A little girl how lovely, your not that far behind Mel then?? How exciting.xxxx

Ah Vicky thats wonderful!! You must be so relieved!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Nato sorry its still BFN darlin! Not over yet!!!

Sparkly...Beautiful story!! x

Sass...what a cool experiment. Sorry your getting bugged!

Megg, I'm going to look at that image now as couldnt see it for some reason, darn laptop.

Hope I havent missed anything.

:hugs:

Thanks everyone!!!!!
We have been thinking about Vasiliki which is the female version of my dads name or Lydia which has no meaning but is a pretty name.

Nato i hope shes a little disco chick, im gonna need to feel the movement soon or else ill go all paranoid again!

Nato sorry about the bfn chicka....I really hope next month is yours!

Lydia is a very pretty name...I had it on my list as well....and Vicky, try not to stress out...I still don't feel movement! :(

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL MEGG!!! I'm all teary!!! :hugs: Thank you xx

Both names are beautiful Vicky. Will you please change your status from "too early to tell" to something a little more fitting?? You're well into the second trimester now and no signs of anything going wrong!!!

Yes I have to agree with the other's I love Lydia.xxx

Glad you like it, CJ! :hugs:

Woohoo for a little girl, Vicky! OMG! YOUR DAUGHTER! :yipee: I'm SO happy!!!

Both beautiful names but Lydia is LOVELY!!! Do change your status too!

Megg I cant get that link to work in my siggy...I've tried many variations and cant see the image.... what am I doing wrong????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->