Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Vicky beautiful names and I agree you need to change your status. :hugs:

:yipee: Fabulous news Vic, a pink one :happydance::headspin: Lush names you have picked out too x

Both beautiful names but Lydia is LOVELY!!! Do change your status too!

Megg I cant get that link to work in my siggy...I've tried many variations and cant see the image.... what am I doing wrong????

What happens when you try?

Guys i cannot change my status yet....My milestone is 22 weeks, the level 2 US. After that i will change i promise!!!!

hey Yogi, are you still peeing on a free fred tomorrow???? :)

hey Mel, I thought I had a couple of free fred's at home, but I don't...I will probably go get a couple this week...I have a bunch of IC's to use up that I ordered after last AF...I peed on one this morning of course, because I am a POAS addict (only 8dpo though) and can see something extremely faint but I am convinced it's an evap, especially after looking at Sassy's IC's!!!! I have never used IC's before...they probably all have evaps!!

I took a picture that I'll post...I just don't want to think it's a faint line when it very likely isn't.

P1050488.jpg

I'll check it out when I get home from work....too lazy to adjust my computer brightness and change it back again (I have it dimmed because I get a lot of glare from my lights). I really hope it is a start to a BFP!

Yogi, I don't see a line honey. As we know 8 dpo is waaaay too early though. And as we've learned, the ICs are crap! Get yourself a free fred and do it in a few more days. Fx'd for you.

I definately see something and it looks pink to me but personally I wouldn't get my hopes up. Can't wait until you pee on FF.xxx

Yogi sorry sweetie I dont see a line but after sassy experiment I would read to much in just yet it is early wait for a few more days and use a free fred! Fingers crossed for you.

Ok vicky I can wait.

yogs Ive been done over 2 months running by those bitches. I'd love it to be the start of a bfp for you, but you need more evidence before you get your hopes up poppet

regardless of whats on that test - eyes crossed for ya!

Oops no one trusts IC's after my pic's this morning, perhaps i should pee on a FF :rofl:

I think you should, Sassy!!! DO IT!

I see the faint line, but I don't trust it yet! I don't trust much anymore!

Hehe Megg you always egg me on you done it last time I was pregnant! I don't have any in thank god!xxx

CJ - Maybe this works better?

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4131/5051789029_f0588dc43a_m.jpg

Code (remove the *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4131/5051789029_f0588dc43a_m.jpg[*/IMG]

thanks ladies, I knew it was too early yet to POAS but I still do it...why??? It makes no sense.

Sassy if you pee on a free fred and it's positive but you KNOW you aren't pregnant, then that will leave us with nothing to trust but bloods!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->