Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I figure its only a matter of time before we can't trust blood anymore too!

You guys whats the point of these tests???? If you cant trust them then why take them???
Yogi i saw a pink line but hey what do i know?

Thanks for being patient guys!

OMG! My coordinator called to say that she's called in my Provera herself... Pharmacy says not so much! WTF?! :hissy:

So I take the asteriscs out??? I hope I spelt that right.... LOL

I agree after Sassy's experiment I would test in a few days...but I have used those I have NEVER had a false positive. In fact I have never had a pos on them as I never used them when I was last pregnant LOL.

Go on Sassy!!! TEST TEST TEST :rofl:

Sometimes megg you can't even trust bloods my mum's friend was 5 months pregnant before she got a positive blood test and all the sticks she peed on all came up negative a rare case I'm sure but really odd.

So I take the asteriscs out??? I hope I spelt that right.... LOL

I agree after Sassy's experiment I would test in a few days...but I have used those I have NEVER had a false positive. In fact I have never had a pos on them as I never used them when I was last pregnant LOL.

Go on Sassy!!! TEST TEST TEST :rofl:

Yes, you have to take the asterisks out!

Sometimes megg you can't even trust bloods my mum's friend was 5 months pregnant before she got a positive blood test and all the sticks she peed on all came up negative a rare case I'm sure but really odd.

SEE!?! Proof that blood lies too! :dohh:

How are we girls? My laptop has died :( I'm on Sean's and it's such a pain in the arse!!! It's completely different and he uses google chrome whereas I used firefox.

I hate technology!!!!!!!

I use Chrome and OH uses FireFox! :rofl: Funny that! I used FireFox until I tried Chrome! I'll never go back now!

Yogi, I don't see a line bue 8dpo is too early for there to be any sort of line. I don't know why we test so early but we do it anyways...:shrug:. Sometimes I think to myself, well, maybe I got my ov day wrong and I'm really 10 dpo, or something.

Vicky, yay!!! :dance: So happy your scan went well. I love the name Lydia but for the first one I need to know how it's pronounced?

I'm off to my doc appointment in half an hour to discuss my long cycles post mc. This is the 2nd doctor I'm trying, I hope he at least orders blood tests! The other one said I'm fine and sent me on my merry way.

good luck Allie!! I hope this doctor gives you some kind of answers!

Thanks, Mel. :hugs:

I'm back! I'm getting the 7dpo progesterone in 2 days as well the other basic hormone ones. He definitely thinks my cycles have gotten too long and also doesn't think it's a weight thing. It's all tests I've had before (except progesterone) and he said my prolactin was slightly elevated before. He read my ultrasound results (from April) and said it was all normal. He's going to refer me to the OBGYN if my hormones are out of whack. So, I feel good to be getting something done. Just nervous for results now.

that's great that he is looking into things for you! Glad you went to see another doctor!

GL Allie hun!!!! I'm glad you are on the road to getting some answers and hopefully some solutions along with them!!

Allie that's great, I'm so pleased your Dr is doing something productive and not just fibbing you off. Try not to worry about your results.xxxxxx

Sounds productive, Allie! :hugs: I hope they get to the bottom of it!

Side note: I've been to Sarah's (Sequeena's) journal... Today was very bad for her and she might be gone for a while. Since she's one of us, I think it would be worth you all taking a look. It hard to read, but she deserves to be heard. This is the post.

Allie great news hun! Hope everything gets sorted real soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->