Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

what day are you on raz? i am going to follow the plan exactly. My dr told me we should be doing it every 3 days throughout the cycle anyway. Thats a bit too much mind

I'm on CD13 and only 3DPO so i have a while yet!

WOW Nato, your flat is stunning, it looks like your have copied and pasted pics from the internet onto this thread, looks really plush. Love it.xxxx

haha. I should have done that and posted stuff like this:

Attachments

• Glamorous living room.jpeg
    Glamorous living room.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 7
it looked so much more than 10 vs 12 when i looked. I am distracting myself with taking photos of my newly completed flat for posting, rather than posting pics of bfps / scans.

ta daaa....

Your flat is bloody gorgeous! I'm SO jealous!!! :hugs:

P.S. It looks like more BFP's because the flashing BFP following their names takes up so much space! I think I shall give each of us a :dust: to make our list longer! :haha:

Hey lovely ladies,

Havnt read back yet just glanced over the pages so will read through when I get back home later. Sassy so happy for you that is the most amazing news ever and oh my god how did it happen plus those IC test they are good :haha::haha: it did make me laugh.

Sorry to be abit selfish but need some support and advice I've had some spotting and so very sacred :cry: Had some pinky red blodd yesterday when I wiped but then just a bit of brown spotting seems to have eased now but terrifed I'm going to lose the baby or that the baby has already dies :cry::cry:
Trying to stay hopeful.

Oh, sweetie! I'm sure its probably nothing! As the other girls mentioned, can you get an emergency scan to put your mind at ease? :hugs:

Hiya Dazed how are you getting on? give us an update, you dont post enough so you have to give us news now you are.

Personally feeling your pain about how long it is taking, but probably not taking it as well as you. :cry: I think I have hit my second low since this all began (the first being the MC). I'm hoping I have a REALLY bad case of PMS and its driving my emotions up the wall. Plus some other things, but I would feel bad posting here about them.
I'm on my 6th cycle since we started trying again (8th since the MC). Got my first evap yesterday. I must say I was kinda excited to get an evap... now I feel like and official BnB member since just about everyone on here has had at least one in their life.

Don't feel bad about posting them here! Post away! Or feel free to PM me to vent it all... I never mind, honey! Hoping your evap turns into a BFP!

Megg - This has to go down in history, you live a million miles away and you don't have a penis yet you still got me preggo :rofl:

Thank you.xxxxxxxxxx

P.S IC are FAB!!!!!xxxx

You're not even the first girl I've gotten pregnant over the internet! I have a daughter in GA! :dohh: But, you are much further away from me! It will be exciting to have a child in another country! :hugs:

it looked so much more than 10 vs 12 when i looked. I am distracting myself with taking photos of my newly completed flat for posting, rather than posting pics of bfps / scans.

ta daaa....

Your flat is bloody gorgeous! I'm SO jealous!!! :hugs:

P.S. It looks like more BFP's because the flashing BFP following their names takes up so much space! I think I shall give each of us a :dust: to make our list longer! :haha:

Hey lovely ladies,

Havnt read back yet just glanced over the pages so will read through when I get back home later. Sassy so happy for you that is the most amazing news ever and oh my god how did it happen plus those IC test they are good :haha::haha: it did make me laugh.

Sorry to be abit selfish but need some support and advice I've had some spotting and so very sacred :cry: Had some pinky red blodd yesterday when I wiped but then just a bit of brown spotting seems to have eased now but terrifed I'm going to lose the baby or that the baby has already dies :cry::cry:
Trying to stay hopeful.

Oh, sweetie! I'm sure its probably nothing! As the other girls mentioned, can you get an emergency scan to put your mind at ease? :hugs:

Hiya Dazed how are you getting on? give us an update, you dont post enough so you have to give us news now you are.

Personally feeling your pain about how long it is taking, but probably not taking it as well as you. :cry: I think I have hit my second low since this all began (the first being the MC). I'm hoping I have a REALLY bad case of PMS and its driving my emotions up the wall. Plus some other things, but I would feel bad posting here about them.
I'm on my 6th cycle since we started trying again (8th since the MC). Got my first evap yesterday. I must say I was kinda excited to get an evap... now I feel like and official BnB member since just about everyone on here has had at least one in their life.

Don't feel bad about posting them here! Post away! Or feel free to PM me to vent it all... I never mind, honey! Hoping your evap turns into a BFP!

Megg - This has to go down in history, you live a million miles away and you don't have a penis yet you still got me preggo :rofl:

Thank you.xxxxxxxxxx

P.S IC are FAB!!!!!xxxx

You're not even the first girl I've gotten pregnant over the internet! I have a daughter in GA! :dohh: But, you are much further away from me! It will be exciting to have a child in another country! :hugs:

Aww hun I wish I could get you preggo back :wacko:

Don't worry my lil bubba will always know where he/she came from, think I'll leave the dry humping that got a bit wet, out though :rofl:

Evaps can turn positive - eyes crossed for you

I wish, but this one isn't. I tested yesterday morning and BFN. Later that day the witch showed up (although not in her normal fasion and a day earily). About an hour after that is when I found the evap while taking the trash out.

Hospital have just phoned my levels are as follows:-

HCG - 3195
Progesterone - 125.4

Not sure what it means, second blood test Wednesday!!xxx

Nato - your place looks beautiful!!!

Sass - Congrats again girl! And that is an awesome number for your HCG to be at. I wonder if it's twins?! :)

Luce - can you go to the hospital and get checked?

Mone - try to stay calm and I am sure you are still pregnant

Hi to all the other girls....and your BFP's will come! We won't leave you behind at all

Wow what a morning! I hope I remember everything that was said. First congrats are in order for Sassy! That is a story to go down in history! I know it is scary but it is also very exciting! You and Danny are very fertile!

Minnie I'm so pleased that you got another test that confirms the pregnancy. You are still so early. Don't freak yourself out with the tests. Remember how low Vicky thought her numbers were? Now look at her!

Nato, the flat is gorgeous! I love the windows that look out into the garden. Very chic! I'm not pregnant either babe. I'm hanging in that croud with you. I had very good luck with the soft cups. They worked the second cycle I tried them. I rubbed some pre seed inside the cup before inserting it. I slept with the cup in.

Dazed I've never had an evap either. I hope you feel like you can share here. Personal stuff is fair game. It doesn't always have to be about ttc.

Lucy my heart is with you. Any blood is scary to see. Your appointment is tomorrow right? Can you get in earlier? I hope everything is ok.

Amy I can't wait for you to test. When will you do it?

Did I miss anyone? I'll go back and read again.

No news for me. In some ways I guess that is a good thing.

xoxo

your hcg is high from what i can work out googling Sassers. Meg mightve gotten you pregnant with twins.

so youre day 2 Dazed, you can be my smep buddy. Only 3 days behind me. Sorry the fat witch sang though, silly cow that she is

i just went to the shop and got seen by someone from work. i was walking down the street carrying a trifle.

Thanks for the soft cup tip Hearty, did you use one every time, or just over OV time?

Even as I'm posting you girls are chatting! Sass those numbers are awesome. I can't believe how quickly you got them.

Dazed sorry about the witch. Or ho bag as Amy calls her.

Raz how long are your cycles? Sounds like you might ov late like me.

I've got my first scan on Tuesday 19th Oct @ 10am.xxx

Wait, Raz, I take that back. Are you CD 13 AND 3 DPO??? Maybe your cycles are short. I'm confused.

Nato, I used the soft cups only around Ov time. I would try to use them a couple of days before my positive OPK and then a few days after the positive OPK. Probably 5 times total per cycle.

Lol sorry bit of a typo i am CD17 and 3DPO but it was a short cycle for me i normally OV on CD 16 or so i did try Soy this month though that may have effected it.

I'm making notes.

Right, SMEP, pre-seed and soft cups, what else can i do.

OMG CONGRATSSSSSSSSS!!!! Cazza22 and Sass!!! Thats friggin AWESOME!! I've only been gone 5 days!!

Well I havent ovulated yet! I'm getting really frustrated cause I am CD18...and had another positive OPK today...darker than the control so a very CLEAR positive. But I'm a 28 day cycle which means my luteal phase wont be long enough! ArrrggghhhH! God I'm frustrated. My temp is still 97.8 too so no way I've OV! I dont know what to do now. Any advice??? I have had positive OPK's for 5days now...admittedly they are getting darker and not lighter but I have never ov this late.

I'm sorry about the losses :hugs:

How is everyone else doing? Sequeena?? Megg?? And Lucy spotting can be perfectly normal but I would ring EPU to get some reassurance :hugs:

Sassy - those numbers are brilliant and you got them so quickly, did you go today?

Luce - I would get down to EPU to put your mind at ease, they will always see you if you just show up. I know how scary it is sweetheart, and it's useless for me to say try not to worry, but I'm sending you a virtual hug.

Nato - go SMEP, and go soft cups (not sure what they are but they sound great, is it to keep the sperm in?) Your flat is gorgeous, very stylish, and that kitchen - dreamy. And at least you weren't eating the trifle. That would have been embarrasing!

everyone else hope you're having a great day.... x

Sassy - those numbers are brilliant and you got them so quickly, did you go today?

Luce - I would get down to EPU to put your mind at ease, they will always see you if you just show up. I know how scary it is sweetheart, and it's useless for me to say try not to worry, but I'm sending you a virtual hug.

Nato - go SMEP, and go soft cups (not sure what they are but they sound great, is it to keep the sperm in?) Your flat is gorgeous, very stylish, and that kitchen - dreamy. And at least you weren't eating the trifle. That would have been embarrasing!

everyone else hope you're having a great day.... x

Yep I went straight to my local hospital this morning, my consultant was brilliant and slotted in seeing me between his appointments, he took bloods, done my script and booked my scan, I then collected 2 bags full of drugs from the pharmacy then I had to see a nurse who showed me how to inject my clexane injections.

I know my numbers do seem high, even if the were 50 last Monday when I done that IC then that means they have way more than doubled every 48 hours, I'm not complaining though, explains the sudden awful sickness I've got today.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->