Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

They went dotted because you're 15dpo with no +HPT noted. So, it thinks maybe it got your O date wrong. No worries!

Hi Allie, welcome back to the institution.

dunno yogi but i google and it sent me to this info on FF:

The dotted lines on your chart for the coverline and ovulation detection mean that there is something about your data that puts your ovulation date in question. Usually this is because one or more of your non-temperature fertility signs do not confirm the ovulation date that your temperature would suggest. This may not mean anything significant for you, especially if your thermal shift is clear. Sometimes your fertility signs just do not all match up to show a perfectly correlated picture. In most cases, the detection is still quite reliable, but it means that you have to keep looking at your chart and your fertility signs and have intercourse if you see any signs of increased fertility.

When the lines are dotted and the thermal shift is not clear or dramatic, it is especially important to keep having intercourse since it is possible that you are still waiting for ovulation. If a more likely ovulation date becomes apparent later, the software will usually adjust the detection automatically.

meggs explanation is better than my pasted post yogi, just ignore me cos my info might make you worry unnecessarily

CJ, if you Ov later than normal, it doesn't mean your LP will be shorter. It may just mean that your whole cycle will be longer. If you Ov on CD 18, you can still go on to have a 14 day LP. Your cycle will just be a 32 day cycle instead of a 28 day cycle. Don't worry, it is normal for your Ov day to move around a bit. Your LP should stay the same though.

Nato, I could never do the SMEP because Tim isn't a spring chicken anymore! And with my long cycles, we'd be exhausted before I ever OV'd. But, we are going to do it every other day starting from when I get a high reading on my CBFM. If I can get him to do it a couple days in a row once I get my peak reading on my CBFM, then it will pretty much be like the SMEP.

So, for me it is the hybrid SMEP, preseed before BD, Soft Cups with preseed inside after BD, have an orgasm if possible after inserting Soft Cup, sleep with Soft Cup inside. That did the trick last time!

Sassy, I can't wait for your scan. I can't believe you are preggers!!!

Lucy, where are you love? I hope you are ok.

Minnie, are you getting bloods done?

Thanks Megg and Nato...I always go either 15 or 16 dpo before the witch arrives so I guess I have no concerns...There is no question when I o'd this month, so I'll just ignore the dots.

The funny thing is that the one month I actually did get my bfp is the cycle that I didn't chart at all because we were on vacation for 2 weeks during ovulation, so I knew the temps would be messed up. Maybe I should step away from the thermometre!!!

Omfg sass ive just read your post those numbers are Great chick :wohoo: Im dsreading my bloods i HATE having bloods took i have mega deep veins & they sometimes have to go in my feet if they cant find a strong enought vein on my arm or hand it kills :cry:

Heres my IC progression so far im 13dpo going off our shagging this month i cant be anymore :blush:
What do u guys think? I know there cheapies ive got FRER & CB Digi's on order they should be here soon xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=124831&stc=1&d=1286814773

Fingers crossed bean is snuggling in nicely?

Nato Your apartment is STUNNING!!!! Im so jelous. Im loving how prepared you are for the month ahead its like ur a marine going on combat & collecting all ur neccesaties :haha:

Luce i know how u must be feeling but please dont stress out, you have your scan tomorrow babe and im certain u'll see your iccle bean beating away :thumbup: I hope ur ok chick?

Allie I hope ur ok babe? I've not really caught up but i havent seen you much on here i hope ur ok gorgeous?

Amy dont underestimate the power of the IC :haha: that very well might be the beginnings of ur BFP!!!

Minnie congrats on the digi huny bun :bunny: :dance:

Hey meggles & hearty how are you girls? Good i hope? :hugs:

Hi everyone else :wave: hope ur all ok :kiss:

Lov Yas Caz xxxxxx

CJ, if you Ov later than normal, it doesn't mean your LP will be shorter. It may just mean that your whole cycle will be longer. If you Ov on CD 18, you can still go on to have a 14 day LP. Your cycle will just be a 32 day cycle instead of a 28 day cycle. Don't worry, it is normal for your Ov day to move around a bit. Your LP should stay the same though.

Nato, I could never do the SMEP because Tim isn't a spring chicken anymore! And with my long cycles, we'd be exhausted before I ever OV'd. But, we are going to do it every other day starting from when I get a high reading on my CBFM. If I can get him to do it a couple days in a row once I get my peak reading on my CBFM, then it will pretty much be like the SMEP.

So, for me it is the hybrid SMEP, preseed before BD, Soft Cups with preseed inside after BD, have an orgasm if possible after inserting Soft Cup, sleep with Soft Cup inside. That did the trick last time!

Sassy, I can't wait for your scan. I can't believe you are preggers!!!

Lucy, where are you love? I hope you are ok.

Minnie, are you getting bloods done?

You can't?? Imagine how I feel :wacko:
Not long to wait, soooo excited, I don't think I'm going to sleep all week.xx

very nice lines for so early Cazza, FX for you!!

How do I upload a pic...I kNOW this is going to be the daftest thing I have EVER done...but I took a clear blue test. It said not pregnant after 2 mins (which I expected)...so I took it apart and there is a faint line. I dont have to squint to see it either... Are evap lines popular on Clear Blue tests???

Because I have had positive OPK's for so long and someone mentioned if you are preggo they can come up positive....so I thought why not...

Omfg sass ive just read your post those numbers are Great chick :wohoo: Im dsreading my bloods i HATE having bloods took i have mega deep veins & they sometimes have to go in my feet if they cant find a strong enought vein on my arm or hand it kills :cry:

Heres my IC progression so far im 13dpo going off our shagging this month i cant be anymore :blush:
What do u guys think? I know there cheapies ive got FRER & CB Digi's on order they should be here soon xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=124831&stc=1&d=1286814773

Fingers crossed bean is snuggling in nicely?

Nato Your apartment is STUNNING!!!! Im so jelous. Im loving how prepared you are for the month ahead its like ur a marine going on combat & collecting all ur neccesaties :haha:

Luce i know how u must be feeling but please dont stress out, you have your scan tomorrow babe and im certain u'll see your iccle bean beating away :thumbup: I hope ur ok chick?

Allie I hope ur ok babe? I've not really caught up but i havent seen you much on here i hope ur ok gorgeous?

Amy dont underestimate the power of the IC :haha: that very well might be the beginnings of ur BFP!!!

Minnie congrats on the digi huny bun :bunny: :dance:

Hey meggles & hearty how are you girls? Good i hope? :hugs:

Hi everyone else :wave: hope ur all ok :kiss:

Lov Yas Caz xxxxxx

YAY Those lines a frigging fantastic Caz, your bloods will put your mind at rest, I hate getting bloods done too as all my veins seemed to have collapsed in my arms, took 4 attempts today but it has really put me at ease knowing my numbers are were they should be!!! I can't wait for Wednesday's levels.xx

those lines look brilliant to me, if its at all possible, step away from the tests Cazza, you might get a one or two off rubbish looking test and panic yourself.

have you got an appointment booked?

I would like to refer back to page 417 of this thread where Sassy says, and I quote,

"Girls please don't say I'm pregnant as I am 100000000% sure that I'm not!"

:rofl:

Then Megg says: "Uhm... If THAT is an evap on your IC... then you need to NEVER use one again! Because that's positive!"

Sassy then goes on to say, "Haha Megg I'm not pregnant hun!! I took this pic after 3 minutes, I've literally only just done it, this is why I don't use them as I always think I'm pregnant!xxxxx"

:rofl: :rofl:

oo CJ

OoOOOooOOOoo

on your reply post, press the go advanced button, then when the new reply box comes up, theres a manage attachments button. Go to that, press upload from file, then upload and wait till it, er, uploads

POST THE PICS POST THE PICS POST THE PICS, everyone chant together

Thanks, Cazz and Nato :hugs:

Cazz, I'm doing well! I've not been on the boards for a few days as we took a long weekend in Colorado. I had sooooooo much fun seeing my friends! But I'm back to stay now. :) I'm getting some blood results tonight which I'm nervous about but it's always good to know, I guess.

I'm so happy for you and your BFPs girlie! How are you feeling?

Same goes for Sassy, I still need to have this explained lol, I'm soooooo confused.

I missed so much for 4 days. I'm never taking a holiday again.

Hearty i was pissing myself laughing at work over the same post!!!!

Cazz stop testing!

Sass your numbers are excellent! mine at 5 weeks were 220!!!!!!!!!!

pmsl at hearty, i like the bit where sassy says:

"Grrrr if I recieve one more message saying I'm pregnant I'm going to thumb someone!

Rant over......................................for now!!!!!!!!!!"

and i like the 'thumb' instead of 'thump' too

funniest bfp in bfp history

Nato and Hearty, thanks for reminding me of that post, LOL :rofl:

this is my second favourite quote:

Thank you Allie, so glad you can't see it!

OMG gilrs can you imagine if I actually was, I would have alot of apologizing to do :rofl:

and allie couldnt see it :rofl: :rofl:

Hearty i was pissing myself laughing at work over the same post!!!!

Cazz stop testing!

Sass your numbers are excellent! mine at 5 weeks were 220!!!!!!!!!!

OMG really???? Prehaps I'm going to be the new octomum!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->