Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH your soooo funny girls, please stop quoting me, I'm actually cringing here! Most embarressing BFP in history!

Nato ive spoke with my FS receptionist and shes arranging for me to go in early this week for an appointment with my gynecologist, he'll probs just do bloods & book me in for my early scan? & I am gonna stop testing its a very bad obsession :haha: OH thinks ive lost the plot!!

Sass i see ur on 400mg twice? so 800mg a day? Im only on 200mg twice do you think thats right? Im gonna ask him coz the last thing i want is low progesterone! I cant wait 2 see wednesdays numbers either chick :dance: got everything crossed for u

Allie glad ur ok babe, know that need for a break babe, were going to the lake district Nov 1st & i cannot bloody wait i swear!! Im feeling ok, got really sore (.)(.)'s there all hard n veiny haha, and bin feelin tired but other than that im fine for now. Its early days but im glad i have some symptoms it stops me worrying so bad lol!
I hope ur blood results come back all good babe.

lov caz xxxx

Hey girls,

I'm back home now the message I posted earier I did it quickly at my parents when we got back from london we had a cuppa then steve drove us home journey was fine I managed to sleep most of the way poor steve had noone to talk to. I've not had much more spotting but I am having some cramping I had some yesterday. Havnt called the epu as wasn't back in time seeing the midwife tomorrow at 10am which is our booking in appointment got all the forms to fill in tonight then have an early scan at 3pm. Thanks for all your kind words I am so scared feel sick to my stomach so worried trying to stay calm and not think about it but feel numb feel like I need to cry have this burning pain in my chest but the tears wont come. I'm not sure I'm strong enough to cope.

I'm hoping and praying our little one is ok but terrified all at the same time.

I'm going to go back and read what I've missed sorry if I dont take it all in. Definietly want to look at pic's of natos home.

Sassy those numbers are great I am so happy for you so pleased the hospital is taking good care of you.

:hugs:

all right all right, we'll move on from that now <makes mental note to never, ever forget>

ahh thats great caz, glad youve got that appointment booked in

Nato ive spoke with my FS receptionist and shes arranging for me to go in early this week for an appointment with my gynecologist, he'll probs just do bloods & book me in for my early scan? & I am gonna stop testing its a very bad obsession :haha: OH thinks ive lost the plot!!

Sass i see ur on 400mg twice? so 800mg a day? Im only on 200mg twice do you think thats right? Im gonna ask him coz the last thing i want is low progesterone! I cant wait 2 see wednesdays numbers either chick :dance: got everything crossed for u

Allie glad ur ok babe, know that need for a break babe, were going to the lake district Nov 1st & i cannot bloody wait i swear!! Im feeling ok, got really sore (.)(.)'s there all hard n veiny haha, and bin feelin tired but other than that im fine for now. Its early days but im glad i have some symptoms it stops me worrying so bad lol!

lov caz xxxx

Was you tested for low progesterone? I was that's why I'm proberly on quite a high dose, definately ask your FS about it.xxx

ok Luce, its just a waiting game now. You've just got to get through tonight - i hope very very very hard indeed your baby is safe. Well done for getting some sleep, get yourself to bed early with a horlicks and a book to take your mind off it.

Lucy - I am sooooo excited for your scan tomorrow I have a brilliant feeling and I just know that it's all going to be ok, I will be thinking of you and cannot wait to hear all about it.xxxx

I really hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.xxxx

lov caz xxxx

Was you tested for low progesterone? I was that's why I'm proberly on quite a high dose, definately ask your FS about it.xxx

No i wasnt it was just a precautionary thing mainly because i wouldnt leave without anything :blush: seriously they would have had to have dragged me out kicking n screamin "I WANT MY PROGESTERONEEEE" lol! he said cyclogest can do no harm only good so i figured id take all i could get. I have always had slight spotting in previous pregnancies so im hoping this will stop that??.
Got heartburn big time tonight :wacko: mingin!

xxxxx How u feeling? xxxx

Thinking about you Lucy and hoping that everything goes well tomorrow...:hugs:

Sorry, Sass, I just couldn't resist quoting you! It is so cute!!!! I'll stop now.

Lucy, I know how scared you are. We've all been there. Nothing is going to ease your fears, but the good news is you aren't spotting any more. Cramping can be normal at your stage. The uterus has to stretch. I'm so glad you have your appointment tomorrow. You need to get some rest as best you can tonight. If you can muster a cry, do it. It will feel better. If not, maybe just scream into a pillow. Sometimes we just need a physical release to help ease the stress. This might sound strange, but sometimes, when I'm feeling really out of sorts, I ask Tim to hug me really hard. I put my arms down at my sides and he wraps his arms around me and squeezes. I tell him to stop if it gets too hard, but usually I ask him to squeeze harder. I think sometimes it helps me to feel something when numb is all I'm feeling. It also helps me to feel protected in his strong arms. I will be thinking about you all day today and tomorrow.

lov caz xxxx

No i wasnt it was just a precautionary thing mainly because i wouldnt leave without anything :blush: seriously they would have had to have dragged me out kicking n screamin "I WANT MY PROGESTERONEEEE" lol! he said cyclogest can do no harm only good so i figured id take all i could get. I have always had slight spotting in previous pregnancies so im hoping this will stop that??.
Got heartburn big time tonight :wacko: mingin!

xxxxx How u feeling? xxxx

Oh ok hun then your dose will be fine, your levels will still be high with 200mg. I'm not sure what progesterone levels should be though!!

I'm feeling rough, I puked twice this morning (before testing) then again around 5pm, felt sick all day! Coffee tastes like vodka, tomatoe sauce like flowers and my mouth tastes ermmm fleshy is the only way to describe it!!

Oh and my boobs are HUGE!!!!!xxxx

Yogi, I was looking at your chart and I'm so excited for you to test. I know your LP is usually long, but wow, that is quite a good looking chart if I do say so myself!!!

Amy, I do see the line, but you are right, it does look gray to me too. Damn evaps. It is early though, so fingers crossed it will turn pink.

Allie, welcome back honey. You've been missed. Sorry about the spotting/cramping. It doesn't mean the witch is here though. I'm glad you are seeing someone soon, your cycles really do need to be sorted out. Remember though, my husband's cousin got pregnant with her beautiful boy on CD40! She had regular 28 day cycles until she started ttc. Then her body went haywire and her cycles were all over the place. She still managed to get pregnant and he is gorgeous!

CJ, post that piccy girl!

Cazza, those lines are gorgeous! Like Nato said, stop testing. You're pregnant!!!

Yogi, I was looking at your chart and I'm so excited for you to test. I know your LP is usually long, but wow, that is quite a good looking chart if I do say so myself!!!

Thanks hearty, but that is quite normal for me, preggo or not!! I have a long luteal phase with high temps until AF arrives. I guess it's a good thing that my luteal phase is always long with high temps??

BUT I tested this morning and got BFN. I'm just waiting for the ho-bag now! :cry:

Allie glad you had a good time away.

Nato I love the pictures of your home its looks amazing.

Minnie congratulations I hope everything goes really well for you.

Sassy I know you said no more quotes but I have to say that is the one thing that has made me smile and I really needed it so thank you you have such a great BFP story.

Cazza so happy for you hope everything goes really well for you.

Cesca good luck for thursday.

Good luck to all those ladies waiting for their BFP or those starting on the smep.

Sorry if I've missed anybody.

Thanks for all the kind comments I'm feeling abit calmer now. I'm curled up on the sofa under a blanket as feeling so cold. Steve had to go to the supermarket as have no food I'm not hungry but no I need to eat so will force something down. Hearty I managed to have a little cry I think writing down what I was feeling helped. :hugs:

Yogi, the high temps are also good. It means your progesterone production is top quality. The length of your LP plus consistent high temps confirm this. My acupuncturist told me that the bigger the spike in temps pre Ov to post Ov, the better. It means the progesterone is doing its job.

Sorry about the BFN honey. My 3 least favorite letters together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->