Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Good for you Lucy. Tomorrow will be here soon. Glad you are resting. Glad Steve is taking care of you.

Thanks hearty, at least I know everything is working as it should, now we just need to make that sperm catch my egg somehow!!!!! :spermy:

Aww Lucy I'm glad it made you smile.

Try have a nice relaxing bath before bed it might help you sleep. I will be there in spirit tomorrow holding your hand. I have everything crossed for you.xxxx

I'm sorry yogi. I hope the ho bag stays away!
on a side note, I think it's funny we can swear all we want on bnb, but i try to write ba****d and it gets bleeped out. interesting.....

I'm sorry yogi. I hope the ho bag stays away!
on a side note, I think it's funny we can swear all we want on bnb, but i try to write ba****d and it gets bleeped out. interesting.....

i noticed that as well!! i wrote b-a-s-t-a-r-d-o-s and it came up as *******os

then i typed fuck and that was was printed in glorious technicolour

That's so strange??? I've never tried to type *******s before. Now I want to see what happens. It is one of my all time favorite words!

WOW!!! It gets bleeped out! How funny!!! The word I was writing was b-a-s-t-a-r-d!

Haha I never even noticed that before, what a *******!!!!!

Hahahahah FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER, that's brilliant!!!

Wow I'm sooooo childish!xxx

Try have a nice relaxing bath before bed it might help you sleep. I will be there in spirit tomorrow holding your hand. I have everything crossed for you.xxxx

Thanks sassy your so sweet and I'll need it tomorrow.

Well I've eaten no more spotting so hopefully all will be alright. I feel emotionally drained so hopefully I'll sleep. Steves been great but I know he's worried as we've been a bit snippy with each other. Can I just say FUCK FUCK FUCK and FUCK to all the stress and worry why can't it be easy and happy and exiciting as pregnancy should be!!

Thanks for being there for my and thinking of me. :hugs:

Lucy, I'll see that FUCK and raise you 4 FUCKS!

It should be lovely and easy. This isn't how it should be at all. Get some good rest tonight sweet pea.

Ooooo you can say FUCK too, hahahahahah FUCK you FUCKERS!!!!!xxx

I would like to refer back to page 417 of this thread where Sassy says, and I quote,

"Girls please don't say I'm pregnant as I am 100000000% sure that I'm not!"

:rofl:

Then Megg says: "Uhm... If THAT is an evap on your IC... then you need to NEVER use one again! Because that's positive!"

Sassy then goes on to say, "Haha Megg I'm not pregnant hun!! I took this pic after 3 minutes, I've literally only just done it, this is why I don't use them as I always think I'm pregnant!xxxxx"

:rofl: :rofl:

pmsl at hearty, i like the bit where sassy says:

"Grrrr if I recieve one more message saying I'm pregnant I'm going to thumb someone!

Rant over......................................for now!!!!!!!!!!"

and i like the 'thumb' instead of 'thump' too

funniest bfp in bfp history

this is my second favourite quote:

Thank you Allie, so glad you can't see it!

OMG gilrs can you imagine if I actually was, I would have alot of apologizing to do :rofl:

and allie couldnt see it :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just had to have one last :rofl: at your expense! I'd take the most embarrassing BFP ever if I meant I got a BFP. Enjoy it! LOL

Hearty i was pissing myself laughing at work over the same post!!!!

Cazz stop testing!

Sass your numbers are excellent! mine at 5 weeks were 220!!!!!!!!!!

OMG really???? Prehaps I'm going to be the new octomum!!! :haha:

You wished me to have a bazillion babies. You deserve this!

You girls are cracking me up with the bleeped words... and then the plethora of FUCKs! :haha: It bleeps b@stard and ret@rd... It used to bleep c*nt... but I don't think it does anymore. I added the * in case anyone is particularly offended by that word! I'm not... I love it.... but just in case! :)

Hahaha anyone would think we are all at school!!!xxx

I'm loving my embarressing BFP, def a story to remember!xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"