Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh! I have to add one thing... but I feel bad posting. :( To CJ... Digi's always have 2 lines inside. It doesn't mean anything. That's why we aren't supposed to take them apart. There will be 2 lines if preggo, but also 2 lines if not preggo... There's no way to know the difference with the naked eye. I'm sorry, honey! I feel like a right bitch saying it. But, its true and I don't want you to get too upset if it doesn't mean anything, ya know? :hugs:

Does fucking hell work aswell??? Fuck those CB digi's they are such fuckers!!!

I'm sooo tempted to use the C word even no I hate it, this is making me laugh!!xxx

For fuck sake what the fuck is fucking going on in here?!

Hello everyone :D

For fuck's sake!!! what's with all the b*stard swearing???? Ya fuckers!! :rofl:

Loads to catch up with tonight....I've forgotten most of it already

Lucy - Hope you're okay, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. It's good that the spotting has stopped :hugs:

Nato - Your home is gorgeous hun, you've both done a wonderful job with it. As for the smep - I've had a little looksie, and I've gotta say that I echo what Hearty said earlier....My DH is 47 love!!!!....I don't wanna kill 'im!!!:rofl: As fit, healthy and virile as he is, I know he would be knackered come ovulation time, and I don't want to risk it :wacko:

You lot are complete fuckin loony's :winkwink: Love this thread i do!!! xxx Night night gorgeous girls im wiped out. Off to the land of nod zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lov Caz xx

my husband has been googling smep and thinks his christmas's have come at once

good fucking night cazza

(it bleeps ******??? thats a real word, not a swear word - in case that gets bleeped i said re-tard. Not that im questioning your swear bleeping integrity, megg)

ps boo at 2 lines always being there

I'm gonna say it:

disclaimer for those that hate the word - megg and sassy egged me on by not saying it

Ha Ha Nato!!! Your husband just hit the jackpot with the SMEP!!! I wish Tim was a little younger! He'd be more into the SMEP too! Sparkly, I guess we have ourselves a couple of old men. Cute, but old!

Why did I just end every sentence with a "!" !!!!!!

I'm not offended by the word. For some reason, I can't bring myself to type it though!

Im reckless with the swear words me.

knob

(just testing)

FUCK - A - DOODLE - DO!!!!! Fuck and Fuck Fuck Fucking Fucker....I got a FUCKING EVAP line!!!! God Bas-tard DAMMIT!!! :rofl:

I did another test and I dont think I could even dream up a line on it....

Oh Well. WIsh I would bloody ovulate then!!! So why aren't I!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0112new.jpg
    IMG_0112new.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 14
CJ if that's not a digital, then that doesn't look like an evap to me but what do I know, all I get are evaps! FX for you!!

I'm promise you that b@stard and ret@rd are the only ones that get bleeped! I think ret@rd is because it can be used as slang or in a very derogatory manner... However, its more offensive that women who are suffering with their children having some form of mental ret@rdation or worried that there will be based on something or another have to find out after posting that their post has been censored. I saw it happen to someone I know actually... and she was pretty upset that she couldn't voice her concerns for her daughter's possible health issues. Its kind of crappy.

Is knob a swear word? It's not here. It is the thing on cupboards and doors.

CJ, I don't fucking know babe. Maybe you'll Ov tonight??? I hope you plan to attack your man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->