Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Just wondering if this is allowed so bollocks to it all!

Fucking tests they are bollocks!!

Its a digi for def....says pregnant or not and how far along etc. But why would there be an evap line??? Its not even grey....its BLUE! I've NEVER had an evap line... my niece opened hers up before and she was preggers....but my other test is negative and waited 4 and a half hours to pee too....

I have been molesting Chris for days :haha: But yes we'll do the deed tonight!!! My temp is still down. Been having heartburn really bad and itchy, bad back pain and ov / cramp pain on right side. SO ov must be soon.... but then I have had ov pains for daaaaayyyys no. FUCK!!!!! Sod all this ****ish nonsense - it does feel good saying that right now :haha:

Its a digi for def....says pregnant or not and how far along etc. But why would there be an evap line??? Its not even grey....its BLUE! I've NEVER had an evap line... my niece opened hers up before and she was preggers....but my other test is negative and waited 4 and a half hours to pee too....

I have been molesting Chris for days :haha: But yes we'll do the deed tonight!!! My temp is still down. Been having heartburn really bad and itchy, bad back pain and ov / cramp pain on right side. SO ov must be soon.... but then I have had ov pains for daaaaayyyys no. FUCK!!!!! Sod all this ****ish nonsense - it does feel good saying that right now :haha:

No, sweetie! Its not an evap! There's ALWAYS 2 lines inside a digi. It measures more than just HCG... either LH or estrogen... don't remember. It will always have a 2nd line. You literally CANNOT read a digi with the naked eye.

Ah so its picked up the LH surge that gave me a positive on the OPK like earlier then??

Oh Well. I was just trying to look for an answer as to why I am getting positive OPK's and not ovulating.... Darn it LOL.

So will my luteal phase definitely stay the same??? Otherwise if I do conceive I wont have long enough for implantation....which worries me.

Thanks Megg :hugs:

Ah so its picked up the LH surge that gave me a positive on the OPK like earlier then??

Oh Well. I was just trying to look for an answer as to why I am getting positive OPK's and not ovulating.... Darn it LOL.

So will my luteal phase definitely stay the same??? Otherwise if I do conceive I wont have long enough for implantation....which worries me.

Thanks Megg :hugs:

Yes! It must be LH it also measures then! Okay! Makes sense now! Def picking up your LH surge.

Your luteal phase can stay the same, as it doesn't start until AFTER ovulation. If your luteal phase is 13 days, then it will still be 13 days after you ovulate. Your cycle length mostly only changes based on ov date... Luteal phase is mostly fairly static! Your AF will just seem really late, iykwim?

CD1... O on CD14... 14 day LP = 28 day cycle
CD1... O on CD20... 14 day LP = 34 day cycle
CD1... O on CD10... 14 day LP = 24 day cycle

Your LP should remain the same, its the first part that changes when AF is due.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

If I don't get AF within 2 days, I might miss my IVF cycle! What if I'd taken my last 2 pills? What do they want me to do about this?

I just got a call from the clinic saying that she wondered what was going on and why I hadn't started my period yet?!?! I told her that yesterday (lied) was my last pill and now I was just waiting... but it takes some time after you stop taking them to show! I'm all but in tears and I feel like I could puke!

I can't miss my fucking goddamned cycle! :cry: I CAN'T! Why didn't I just force it sooner? I should have! Now I'm kicking myself for waiting until 21dpiui to start the pills! But, they told me to! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! :cry:

Fuck fuck shit Megg!!!

I don't know what to say! Why would they tell you to start them so late? And what pills are we talking about? Provera? Birth Control?

Damn, damn, damn. I so don't want you to miss this cycle either. Why can't they just start once you've gotten your period? Why does it have to be on their clock. It seems like it should be on yours.

Wow, you girls are really chatty!
Went to the gp today for a general wellness check up and felt so bad for my Dr. I think I stirred up some memories for her. She was telling me about how she has had 3 mc's. She had one, got preggo again and had a DD, and the had 2 more and gave up. She seemed kinda upset. She did tell me the typical "don't worry, you got pregnant once so thats a good sign". Not what I wanted to hear.
Anyways, do any of you girls have high blood pressure and had problem with your meds drying you up down there? She put me on a med that gets rid of excess water.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

If I don't get AF within 2 days, I might miss my IVF cycle! What if I'd taken my last 2 pills? What do they want me to do about this?

I just got a call from the clinic saying that she wondered what was going on and why I hadn't started my period yet?!?! I told her that yesterday (lied) was my last pill and now I was just waiting... but it takes some time after you stop taking them to show! I'm all but in tears and I feel like I could puke!

I can't miss my fucking goddamned cycle! :cry: I CAN'T! Why didn't I just force it sooner? I should have! Now I'm kicking myself for waiting until 21dpiui to start the pills! But, they told me to! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! :cry:

:hugs: Oh hun, I'm so sorry!

Fuck fuck shit Megg!!!

I don't know what to say! Why would they tell you to start them so late? And what pills are we talking about? Provera? Birth Control?

Damn, damn, damn. I so don't want you to miss this cycle either. Why can't they just start once you've gotten your period? Why does it have to be on their clock. It seems like it should be on yours.

I don't know why they put them off so late if I had to start within such a close time frame! I'm so pissed and upset! Its birth control I have to start on.

They need everyone on the same schedule. They do IVF ONE monthly cycle. Everyone on the same part of the process at the same time. If I don't start bleeding, I can't be on the birth control for at least a week. This is what I was scared of! This is why I stopped taking them 2 days earlier. This is what I feared was going to end up happening.

I can't miss this cycle.... I just can't! :cry:

Wow, you girls are really chatty!
Went to the gp today for a general wellness check up and felt so bad for my Dr. I think I stirred up some memories for her. She was telling me about how she has had 3 mc's. She had one, got preggo again and had a DD, and the had 2 more and gave up. She seemed kinda upset. She did tell me the typical "don't worry, you got pregnant once so thats a good sign". Not what I wanted to hear.
Anyways, do any of you girls have high blood pressure and had problem with your meds drying you up down there? She put me on a med that gets rid of excess water.

I don't have high blood pressure. Hopefully someone will have the answer! :hugs:

I'm just about to go get caught up on everything, but I wanted to say I'm back from my doc appointment and got my results. I'm sooooo upset!!

I have high prolactin; I know I mentioned that a year ago it was slightly elevated. They sent me for an MRI then, was normal, and by the time they tested it again a month later it was normal. No one said it would affect my cycles back then. Now I know.

The range:
0-23 as normal, mine: 39!!!

I also had a TSH (thyroid) of 3.1 which is the highest end of normal. :( Also my testosterone was elevated (0-.82 as normal, mine 1.06).

My 7dpo progesterone was 9.6, but he didn't know what it should be (erm, what?)

Anyways, I'm refferred on to an OBGYN but have to wait until November. In the meantime, I tested BFN and I know the ho bag is on her way as I'm cramping and tomorrow is 13dpo.

So I was reading my s-i-l's blog for my nephews and found these in there. Just wanted to give you girls a good chuckle.
Let me start by telling you "me" is my s-i-l and "n" is my nephew Noah.

n: Mommy. Don't. Go. To Work.
me: I have to. Why does mommy have to go to work?
n: To make bucks.... Noah want to go work all by himself too.
me: Buddy, first, you have to learn how to poop on the potty.
n: I don't want to. Bye, mommy. You go to work now.

to his pet fish, Butter, one morning while we were feeding him his fish food pellets...

n: Mommy, I want to feed Butter 5 balls. Butter, here you go! Eat your balls. Mommy, mommy, Butter is eating his balls! Oh, Butter, why you spitting out your balls? Eat your balls! Mommy, mommy, Butter is eating his balls! Good boy!

Dazed, I don't have HBP either. Sorry hon. As for your doctor, I kind of think it was unprofessional of her to lay her stuff on you. It's one thing to tell you she had a mc. It's another to get emotional about it with your patient. Also, the whole "at least you can get pregnant" thing is a bunch of crap in my mind. I never find it comforting when people tell me that. Yeah, I can get pregnant, but what good does it do me if I keep losing them?

Megg, I have no words. I'm so angry that this is happening. This just doesn't seem fair at all.

I'm just about to go get caught up on everything, but I wanted to say I'm back from my doc appointment and got my results. I'm sooooo upset!!

I have high prolactin; I know I mentioned that a year ago it was slightly elevated. They sent me for an MRI then, was normal, and by the time they tested it again a month later it was normal. No one said it would affect my cycles back then. Now I know.

The range:
0-23 as normal, mine: 39!!!

I also had a TSH (thyroid) of 3.1 which is the highest end of normal. :( Also my testosterone was elevated (0-.82 as normal, mine 1.06).

My 7dpo progesterone was 9.6, but he didn't know what it should be (erm, what?)

Anyways, I'm refferred on to an OBGYN but have to wait until November. In the meantime, I tested BFN and I know the ho bag is on her way as I'm cramping and tomorrow is 13dpo.

Oh, sweetie! :hugs: Prolactin can be managed with pills. TSH could too. Have they considered PCOS? Elevated testosterone can be a major sign. Progesterone at 9.6 isn't great, but it does show ovulation. Could be much worse... you would just maybe need supplemented progesterone with a pregnancy.

So I was reading my s-i-l's blog for my nephews and found these in there. Just wanted to give you girls a good chuckle.
Let me start by telling you "me" is my s-i-l and "n" is my nephew Noah.

n: Mommy. Don't. Go. To Work.
me: I have to. Why does mommy have to go to work?
n: To make bucks.... Noah want to go work all by himself too.
me: Buddy, first, you have to learn how to poop on the potty.
n: I don't want to. Bye, mommy. You go to work now.

to his pet fish, Butter, one morning while we were feeding him his fish food pellets...

n: Mommy, I want to feed Butter 5 balls. Butter, here you go! Eat your balls. Mommy, mommy, Butter is eating his balls! Oh, Butter, why you spitting out your balls? Eat your balls! Mommy, mommy, Butter is eating his balls! Good boy!

That's cute!

Dazed, I don't have HBP either. Sorry hon. As for your doctor, I kind of think it was unprofessional of her to lay her stuff on you. It's one thing to tell you she had a mc. It's another to get emotional about it with your patient. Also, the whole "at least you can get pregnant" thing is a bunch of crap in my mind. I never find it comforting when people tell me that. Yeah, I can get pregnant, but what good does it do me if I keep losing them?

Megg, I have no words. I'm so angry that this is happening. This just doesn't seem fair at all.

I'm totally freaking out... I don't know what to do! I need to find a way to force the bitch to come ASAP! I can't... I can't fathom missing this... I won't be able to deal with that! All I want is a goddamned heartbeat before Christmas... This is my LAST chance... Their next cycle starts on Dec 6... I wouldn't even know if it worked before Christmas! :cry:

Dazed, those are hilarious stories! I got a good chuckle.

Allie, I'm sorry to hear about your results. I know how upsetting it is to be told that you aren't working perfectly on the inside. But I'm hoping there is something they can do for you to help correct these issues. I know high prolactin can mean an issue with your pituitary gland. You should definitely ask about that. Is that what you had an MRI for in the past?

Your progesterone is very low it seems to me. That can be corrected with suppositories or pills. Even using cream after Ov has helped me a great deal.

I know thyroid issues also cause problems with fertility. I'm assuming high testosterone doesn't help much either.

It seems to me that all of these things could be contributing to your long cycles and the fact that you aren't getting pregnant. Perhaps even contributing to the mc itself? I don't know. But in my mind it is so much better to know about these issues and tackle them head on.

I found it took me a good week to accept and integrate my adenomyosis into my identity. I was really angry and resistant to it. Not that I want to have it, but I'm glad I know about it. It gives me something to fight with all my might.

You are a fighter Allie and you will figure out a way around these things to get to your ultimate goal. I have faith in that.

Oh megg this is total bullshit! It seems like they should be working around YOUR schedule. I'm sorry hun, but hopefully there's still time? How long do you have to be on bc?
Allie, I don't know much about prolactin levels but I'm sorry your results aren't what you hoped:(
We always try to look on the bright side of things on this thread but sometimes life can just be fucking shitty.

Megg, can you have Kevin punch you in the uterus??? I really wish I knew a way to bring AF on sooner. There might be some herbs out there, but I wouldn't want you to mess your body up.

WTF??? Why can't this be easier. I'm going to do a dance in the dirt and ask the earth goddesses for you to bleed today or tomorrow. I'll even offer up a drop of my blood if they'll honor my request!

Oh megg this is total bullshit! It seems like they should be working around YOUR schedule. I'm sorry hun, but hopefully there's still time? How long do you have to be on bc?
Allie, I don't know much about prolactin levels but I'm sorry your results aren't what you hoped:(
We always try to look on the bright side of things on this thread but sometimes life can just be fucking shitty.

Apparently Wed is supposedly the last day possible to start... but she said I *MIGHT* have 1-2 days wiggle room. She'll have to ask. But, she didn't sound hopeful. She said I really needed to start by Wed... Like I can do anything about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->