Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

This sucks big time. I just read your journal about not feeling strong. I hear you. You don't need to make any long term decisions right now about trying or giving up. Right now you just need to focus on today and tomorrow. As hokey as it sounds, just take it one day at a time.

Meggles :hugs: Im praying the witch shows for u in the next couple of days babe :pray:
thinking of u sweet cheeks!

:wave: morning everyone.Hope ur all ok, I'm Off to crappy work do I shall speak to u all later xxxx lov Caz

Wow that took forever to catch up! Im gonna badger Alex to get my lap top fixed so i can log on from home as well! He doesnt like me using his computer so i only sneak in when hes on the bog or something!

Allie i hope the docyors can do something useful with the diagnosis. Im pretty sure that all these issues are drug manageble. Dont ignore the TSH! Thyroid is so important! My TSH was on the upper limit and i went and had an US which is the best way to diagnose when the bloods are technically within the normal range. Ofcourse my mom and my grandma had hypothyroid so we knew to push for more tests.

Megg did the bitch show her face love?

Luce good luck hun for the scan! All my love is heading your way!

Hearty babes how you holding up? Im praying to whatever that Thursday finally brings some good news!

Allie - don't let your doc fob you off with the thyroid issue, my neighbour lost 2 babies with thyroid probs, get it sorted, also you may have had a scan that said you have no cysts on your ovaries, but you seem to be struggling with every other symptom of pcos, low progesterone can mean no ovulation or weak ovulation.

https://www.healthboards.com/boards/archive/index.php/t-130001.html

Lucy - good luck with your scan today, thinking of you :hugs:

Meg - I'm sure the witch will be here before you know it :hugs:

Almost forgot....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cake::cake::friends:

I hope this is your year babes! You deserve only the best!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BEAUTIFUL AMANDA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

I hope you have a lovely day and Tim spoils you rotten.xxxxx

Lucy - Good luck for today hun I hope it all goes well and you get to see you gorgeous lil bubba with a lovely heartbeat. Thinking of you.

Megg - That suckks hunny, I really really hope that AF shows up real soon, I know how much you want this IVF.xxx

Allie - Sorry I have no advice on your results but I just wanted to say low progesterone can easily be fixed so don't worry about.

Cazza - Hey gorgeous bump buddy (check my sig) I hope the hospital get back to you today about your appointment.xxxx

Morning all! Wow you were busy last night, didnt get a chance to come on here as DH 'borrowed' my laptop all sodding night!!! I was loving all the swearing really made me chuckle at how mature it all was, i cant believe you can say FUCK but not B A S T A R D seems a little silly if you ask me! Wonder if you can say twat?

Lucy - Hope the scan goes well and that you managed to get some sleep last night. As others have said cramping is normal and can be a good sign that somebody is in there making themselves at home xxxx

Cazz - Loving all the tests a true POAS-aholic!!

Sassy - Numbers are looking great and sorry but it did really make me laugh reading all the posts about the IC HPT's :)

Megg - So sorry AF hasnt turned up yet (didnt think i would be saying that on here!) she really is a cowbag that :witch: when we dont want her she cant show up soon enough when we want her she stays away - BITCH!

AFM - 4DPO today but my temps have really dipped which is a bit odd, surely its far to early to be an implantation dip? I took my temp at the same time before getting up like i always do . . Here is my chart if you want a look?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry megg about the :witch: that sucks I really hope she arrives soon for you.

Allie I am pleased you have some answers but sorry the dr's aren't being completely helpful at least you know what you are dealing with.

Thanks for your comments my scan is at 3pm. Saw the midwife today we didn't do the booking in forms she said to wait and see what happens today that she didnt want to take my bloodpressure or anything as it wouldnt give her a true reading. She didn't seem to concerned about the spotting but was about the cramping she wasnt overly optimistic but maybe thats normal. She checked my urine which had slight traces of blood which worried me a bit as I am sure that I had that with apple pip she wasnt 100% sure if it meant I had an infection or not.

I'm trying to stay positive but so nervous really hope we see a strong little heartbeat and its just been a blip.

:hugs: thank you for all your support.

heartlicious Happy birthday to you squashed tomatoes and stew!!!

Good luck luce can't wait to see bean :).

Sass I've had a call I've got a scan scheduled for oct 27th I'm pertrified, I should be over 6 weeks by then so should see my lil pip all being well!
There not doing bloods unless I have any concern? I'll prob lie though in a week or so so I can see my levels? As it goes the tests are telling all I need to know at the minute :happydance: there doubling in darkness every day so my numbers must be going up! Not to mention the waves of sense of smell that I'm getting which is giving me nausea, no actual pukin yet it way to early but I feel it comin iykwim?

I'll be on later I'm sneaking on here in work at the mo haha!! I came on to c If luce had been on yet.
XXXXXXXX
Lov ya's

Happy Birthday, Amanda!!! :hugs:

Good luck at your scan, Luce! I truly expect to hear good news from you soon! :hugs:

This sucks big time. I just read your journal about not feeling strong. I hear you. You don't need to make any long term decisions right now about trying or giving up. Right now you just need to focus on today and tomorrow. As hokey as it sounds, just take it one day at a time.

Hokey or not, that's all I can do now. :(

Wow that took forever to catch up! Im gonna badger Alex to get my lap top fixed so i can log on from home as well! He doesnt like me using his computer so i only sneak in when hes on the bog or something!

Allie i hope the docyors can do something useful with the diagnosis. Im pretty sure that all these issues are drug manageble. Dont ignore the TSH! Thyroid is so important! My TSH was on the upper limit and i went and had an US which is the best way to diagnose when the bloods are technically within the normal range. Ofcourse my mom and my grandma had hypothyroid so we knew to push for more tests.

Megg did the bitch show her face love?

Luce good luck hun for the scan! All my love is heading your way!

Hearty babes how you holding up? Im praying to whatever that Thursday finally brings some good news!

I haven't been to the loo to check yet... but I don't suspect she did. I think I'd notice. *sigh*

Sparkly,

I really don't think it's PCOS, who knows though. I have no ovarian cysts, and I DID ovulate, as my 9.9 progesterone shows that. I no longer am worried that worried about my progesterone result upon further research.

My thyroid isn't abnormal so I decided I'm not going to worry about that either. It's high, but not out of the range and I'm driving myself crazy with this crap.

Have a good day everyone! :hugs:

Actually, you might want to look further into the thyroid bit... Being "in range" doesn't mean much sometimes. The ranges are greatly exaggerated in labs pretty often... so it could actually still be a problem. Even being "in range" but off "not optimal" can cause issues. Don't look up "normal" range... look up "optimal" range.

Actually, I just found the site I used... Your TSH was 3.1...

TSH Levels

TSH Less than .5/.7 -- This is considered hyperthyroid (too much thyroid hormone) at most labs in the U.S. You may be anxious, find it hard to sleep, hair falling out, diarrhea, and other symptoms

TSH 1 to 2 -- The optimal normal level for most people. This is the TSH range where the majority of people feel best. It is sometimes considered "too low" by less-informed doctors.

TSH 2 to 4.7/5.5 -- "Normal" range according to some lab standards, but the recommended top end of the range was changed as of March 2003 to 3.0 Some people feel well in this range, but many suffer low-grade hypothyroidism symptoms at this level.

TSH 4.7/5.5 to 10 -- Formerly considered "subclinical hypothyroidism" levels, but as of March 2003, above 3.0 is considered evidence of possible hypothyroidism. These levels show hypothyroidism, but amazingly, some doctors won't even treat these levels, and do not attribute hypothyroidism symptoms felt by patients at this level to the hypothyroidism itself. Many people have symptoms at these levels.

TSH Above 10 -- Considered hypothyroid that merits treatment by most doctors

Allie i know its annoying to have to deal with this shit but i have to agree with Megg...I speak from experience that thyroid is nothing to mess around with regardless of ttc.

:cake: Happy birthday hearty!!! :cake: I hope you have the most wonderful day, and I am sure Tim will spoil you lots! :hugs:

Luce - please let us know how your scan goes. I am thinking of you! :hugs:

Meggles - I hope the bitch shows! :growlmad:

Allie - I hope the doctor is looking after you. Now that you know all this, maybe this will be your month?! :flower:

Sass - I love how you are cooking a miracle :happydance:

Good Morning to the rest of the girls. I hope you are all having a good day so far....back to work for me this morning! (It was kind of fitting that the song playing on the radio on the drive to work was Highway to Hell :haha: )

Lucy you are in my thoughts today. You may be getting your scan as I type this. I hope we hear good news but whatever the result we are here for you. :hugs:

Thanks for the birthday wishes beauties. I'm off to work unfortunately. But Tim organized a dinner with friends at one of my favorite restaurants. We are finally getting our summer weather here and it is going to be HOT today. I love hot weather and we rarely get it here. Yay!

Nato I had a dream about you last night. We were hanging out in your new flat with your baby boy. There was a music festival outside your house. Sarah Palin was your mom but you were embarrased by it. You had a family tree on your wall (at that point in the dream Sarah Palin was no longer your mom. Your mother was British). On your family tree was me! Somehow we were related on your father's side. Weird. Your baby was adorable by the way.

Megg what's the news on the ho bag?

Allie I'm thinking about you and support any decision you make.

Raz I wouldn't worry about your chart. It still looks ok to me. One dip isn't something to worry about.

Hi ti everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"