Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Nato, thank you for sharing your story. I'm sad and touched.

Can you please tell the story about asking angels? I think we could all use some angels right now.

In the US, if you are driven to the emergency room by someone, you could end up sitting there for hours. You have to weigh the options to come up with a good plan

In the uk, they are unlikely to leave you in pain - they will leave you with a fracture or broken arm or something, but not this. I was surprised at how seriously they took me when i went in.

I went to the most rubbish A&E dept in London and they assessed me straight away and then left me for hours as i wasn't bleeding heavily at the time. People do get let down by A&E though because of the nature of their work, its not an ideal place to be in this circumstance

Thanks for sharing your story Nato.

Thank you amanda I really appreciate your advice. I think asking questions allows me to focus on something else other than the pain and this may sound odd although probably not I dont feel I cant start the grieving process yet as my baby is still inside me I know my baby is gone but its not if that makes sense. I'm thinking after talking to steve and with all your advice depending on what the dr says we will probably go down the erpc route. I dont think I can put steve through the worry and fear of it happenning naturally unless of course it happens tonight having a plan in place is a great idea that's what we will do.

I agree Vicky knowledge is power as much as I want to stick my head in the sand and pretend this isn't happening I know I can't.

Can you please tell the story about asking angels? I think we could all use some angels right now.

you are probably going to think im a mentaller, but im up for being pointed and laughed at

In August, i was going to see an old friend for the night in Blackpool - its a 3 / 3.5 hour train journey from London so I took a pile of trashy magazines and read the whole way there and back. About halfway there, i read a feature about a woman who talks to angels. She says that they are around us and want to help us, all we have to do is ask for help and that gives them permission to intervene in our lives.

She said to ask the angels for help, then look for a sign. I asked if they would help me become a mother within 12 months. Then i stared out of the train window - there was just fields and woods and no signs. I looked out of the window for about 30 seconds and the train went past a building called Myson House.

Which i immediately read as My Son.

I got excited for about 30 seconds then forgot about it.

The next day i came back on the same route and read the whole way. At one point, i looked up and saw Myson House again.

This journey is 3-3.5 hours of 100mph speeding through fields. It was a major coincidence that i looked up once or twice the whole journey for a few seconds, and saw the same building on each journey.

So i have till mid august next year to make the sign come true, which gives me this month and next month

aww that's a great story Nato it gave me goosebumps

Thanks for sharing your story Nato.

Thank you amanda I really appreciate your advice. I think asking questions allows me to focus on something else other than the pain and this may sound odd although probably not I dont feel I cant start the grieving process yet as my baby is still inside me I know my baby is gone but its not if that makes sense. I'm thinking after talking to steve and with all your advice depending on what the dr says we will probably go down the erpc route. I dont think I can put steve through the worry and fear of it happenning naturally unless of course it happens tonight having a plan in place is a great idea that's what we will do.

I agree Vicky knowledge is power as much as I want to stick my head in the sand and pretend this isn't happening I know I can't.

I know exactly what you mean about not being able to grieve yet. I felt the same way. The day I counted as my mc was the day I had my D&C. Not the day I was told the pregnancy wasn't viable. As far as I was concerned as long as my baby was inside me, I was still pregnant. I wouldn't even drink wine out of respect. In times like these we think and do all sorts of things. None of these thoughts or actions are weird. They are just our way of coping.

Lucy - I don't know how much this will help... but I had a similar experience to what you're going through. I was 10+2 when they found a sac measuring 5+2. They made me wait one more week for a follow-up scan to be sure before doing anything. It was nothing more than a very clotty, heavy period... maybe a few more cramps here and there... but nothing concerning. So, I don't think you'd have much to concern yourself with as far as the process of passing everything, iykwim?

you are probably going to think im a mentaller, but im up for being pointed and laughed at

In August, i was going to see an old friend for the night in Blackpool - its a 3 / 3.5 hour train journey from London so I took a pile of trashy magazines and read the whole way there and back. About halfway there, i read a feature about a woman who talks to angels. She says that they are around us and want to help us, all we have to do is ask for help and that gives them permission to intervene in our lives.

She said to ask the angels for help, then look for a sign. I asked if they would help me become a mother within 12 months. Then i stared out of the train window - there was just fields and woods and no signs. I looked out of the window for about 30 seconds and the train went past a building called Myson House.

Which i immediately read as My Son.

I got excited for about 30 seconds then forgot about it.

The next day i came back on the same route and read the whole way. At one point, i looked up and saw Myson House again.

This journey is 3-3.5 hours of 100mph speeding through fields. It was a major coincidence that i looked up once or twice the whole journey for a few seconds, and saw the same building on each journey.

So i have till mid august next year to make the sign come true, which gives me this month and next month

Technically, you could just conceive your forever baby before Aug next year... I mean, I'd prefer it happen this month or next, but I think it would still count if you're pregnant with your forever baby by then, as you are already its mother whilst carrying it, yes?

Nato that is a gorgeous story. I don't always believe in stuff like that but every now and again I do. I can't help but marvel at this particular story. I'm going to ask the angels for something today. Since it's my birthday maybe I have a good chance at getting someone to hear me. I hope my dream was a foreshadow for you. In my dream he was a newborn. And feisty! Definitely a healthy baby. xoxo

Nato - Thats a lovely story, i find stuff like this really freaky. Hope it comes true for you hun. I have a thing for magpies, on the way for my scan at 11 weeks i kept seeing lone magpies and i knew it wasnt going to be good news.

Lucy - More :hugs: for you hun because this must be so hard for you both to be going through this again. I MCed naturally after my MMC and TBH i wish i had the chance of a D&C as it was awful. My body didnt give me the choice though and the night of the scan it decided to get rid of everything in one go, i think seeing it on screen that i had lost my baby and the stress kick started it all. Here is a link to the thread i posted about it if you want a read:

https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarr...t-info-my-mc-so-dont-read-if-still-upset.html

Clearly its a very personal choice what you decide to do but we are all here for you x

Lucy - I don't know how much this will help... but I had a similar experience to what you're going through. I was 10+2 when they found a sac measuring 5+2. They made me wait one more week for a follow-up scan to be sure before doing anything. It was nothing more than a very clotty, heavy period... maybe a few more cramps here and there... but nothing concerning. So, I don't think you'd have much to concern yourself with as far as the process of passing everything, iykwim?

Technically, you could just conceive your forever baby before Aug next year... I mean, I'd prefer it happen this month or next, but I think it would still count if you're pregnant with your forever baby by then, as you are already its mother whilst carrying it, yes?

to the first part, thats what i was wondering - however, cos there was another early loss that caused so much pain and blood loss, i thought that would be a good question to ask the dr

to the second bit, in my head, i meant a mother holding her baby - i guess technically im already a mother. If i dont get pregnant in the next 2 months i might have to stretch it to fit as per your suggestion.

is everyone asking the angels, tell me what signs you get and then we can have a signs log

Hearty you can ask for other people too

I will ask the angels to send you a birthday baby, your birthday should be a happy time and that would be the perfect birthday present for you.

i shall ask for everyone, lets see if they can do block bookings. Everyone look for signs and report back.

And i shall ask them to look after Lucy

https://healing.about.com/od/askangel_qa/f/connect_angels.htm

this is the actual building i saw:

Attachments

• 1400858_f4d5edd4.jpg
    1400858_f4d5edd4.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
Oh lucy my heart is broken for you. We had exactly the same thing, when we were for a scan at 8 weeks and told we had a sac measuring 5+5 at the very most. It is confusing, upsetting, heartbreaking and sickening. I'm surprised they're not waiting another week to scan though? Were you absolutely sure of your dates? Could you be a week or so behind? Was there a yolk sac?

I'm sorry for all the questions. I'm sure you know in your heart now that it is over.

For what its worth, a Blighted Ovum (which sounds like what you had) is very common and is responsible for a lot of miscarriages and they're often discovered before 12 weeks. It's not your fault darling, but I know how you feel right now.

All my love to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nato, I'm at work and don't have time to think about my angel requests. I'll get back to you on that.

Lucy - :hugs: Honey I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm heartbroken for you babe :cry: FUCKETY FUCK FUCKING HELL!!!

Nato - Its def worth asking the doc. I agree completely with that! I'll ask the angels for something and see what happens... Although, it might be hard to get a sign if I don't leave my bedroom. So, maybe I'll wait until I'm out and about!

Cesca - Yes... My FS said that he hates the term blighted ovum and prefers to call it a "non-embryonic pregnancy"... I'll share what he said, but I don't know anything more than he said. He said with a "non-embryonic pregnancy" the sperm and egg meet and divide. There are 2 layers of cells. The outer cells and inner cells. The outer cells form the sac and placenta and whatnot. The inner cells become the embryo. There has been studies that show there are genetic differences between the outer and inner cells. The outer cells go on to develop but the inner cells have some sort of anomaly that stops them from continuing to develop into the embryo. The outer cells (being of slightly different genetic makeup) follow a natural path of trying to survive and can do so up until 10-12 weeks. So, that's apparently how a blighted ovum happens. :shrug: I never knew this until a few months ago!

Oh lucy my heart is broken for you. We had exactly the same thing, when we were for a scan at 8 weeks and told we had a sac measuring 5+5 at the very most. It is confusing, upsetting, heartbreaking and sickening. I'm surprised they're not waiting another week to scan though? Were you absolutely sure of your dates? Could you be a week or so behind? Was there a yolk sac?

I know that my last period was the 17th Aug and I definitely ovulated about 15 days into the cycle I guess I could be a week behind but not sure I would be 2 and half weeks behind. The scan lady asked me about my dates as well and determined I could be a little behind. She gave us a choice either wait for a week then have another scan or have an internal scan which would determine whether there was a heartbeat she said it would be conclusive we went for the internal scan as I could bear a week wait not knowing. i'm getting a lot of cramping like period type pain no bleeding though.

Ahh ok lucy that's fair enough. They made us come back twice for internals each time, but I had fell pregnant right after my MC so they just thought I was way behind on my dates.

Megg - I read up so much about it because I felt so confused after this whole blighted ovum thing. Looks like although it's fairly common, it rarely happens often to one person. It explains why we end up still having symptoms though as half the pregnancy is still progressing. That's the most heartbreaking thing I think.

Anyone else getting messages about there Siggy?? Keep getting told mine is too big . . . Reduced it down loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->