Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I finally got my results- hcg went from 550 to 300. I was expecting those results since I started to bleed on my own this morning. Oh well... just another bump in the road. I'm just thankful it wasn't ectopic and that it happened early on. I will be calling the FS today to set up my first appointment. I am kicking myself now for not doing it sooner:dohh:

Thanks for all of your support ladies:hugs: I'm sure we will all get our forever babies someday:flower:

Allie- I live in Colorado Springs... where are you from?

mmm chips (chips, ie not crisps). Typical boyby.

sassy you are like Madonna. But not the hip thrusting cougar one, the real madonna (not the fallen one either just to clarify). I wonder if Mary and Joseph shopped in Tescos?

yes cazza, get yourself out of the bathroom, poas isnt a full time occupation (thats rich coming from me)

Glad its first thing Luce. x

I finally got my results- hcg went from 550 to 300. I was expecting those results since I started to bleed on my own this morning. Oh well... just another bump in the road. I'm just thankful it wasn't ectopic and that it happened early on. I will be calling the FS today to set up my first appointment. I am kicking myself now for not doing it sooner:dohh:

Thanks for all of your support ladies:hugs: I'm sure we will all get our forever babies someday:flower:

Allie- I live in Colorado Springs... where are you from?

Im so sorry my lovely. Im glad that the knowledge its not ectopic has cushioned the blow slightly, we are here for you when you need to talk. Great news you are seeing an FS, i hope that they give you the answers to get this situation sorted out. Im sorry for your loss x

so sorry that's not the news we were wanting hoping, but good for you for the PMA. we are here for you! :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Today has been a good day for the simple reason that i pooed twice!!!!! Im so excited!!!
I caved at lunch and had a greasy burger and fries and it worked like a charm!!! Who says healthy eating is good for you eh???

yogi is naked - no avatar!!! are you cooking up a photo?

hahaha Vic, youre such a dirtbag, i love it

LOL at Vicky the dirtbag!! :rofl:

LOL Nato, perhaps baby got sick because I was shopping in Tesco and not Waitrose!!!xx

LOL Nato was just trying to upload a pic...no longer naked! but i can be if you like! jk. :rofl:

Not going to change my avatar as Ela is prettier then me but here is a pic from my wedding day (only ones i have on photo bucket of me) of my and DH

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Cassie/Wedding/Daveandme.jpg

Nato your comments crack me up, Yogi put some clothes on please!

megg, I can;t wait to see pic's of your meds, those badboys are going to get your knocked up, wooo hooooo!xxxx

LOL Nato, perhaps baby got sick because I was shopping in Tesco and not Waitrose!!!xx

this does not bode well, this baby has expensive tastes and will be demanding brand name nappies, none of this own brand rubbish.

The messiah has a delicate bum

Not going to change my avatar as Ela is prettier then me but here is a pic from my wedding day (only ones i have on photo bucket of me) of my and DH

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Cassie/Wedding/Daveandme.jpg

Aww I love wedding pics, you both look so lovely. Is your dress all red? xx

cos look at all the gorgeous bumpers!! youre all putting me to shame

oo my mum is here - gotta go

hoping - take care of yourself xx

this does not bode well, this baby has expensive tastes and will be demanding brand name nappies, none of this own brand rubbish.

The messiah has a delicate bum

Stuck up little beany will get what it's given as pay back for completely embarressing me today :haha:

Yep all red:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Cassie/Wedding/groupwedding.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->