Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Yep all red:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Cassie/Wedding/groupwedding.jpg

WOW that dress is stunning, is it a Maggie dress? Looks similar to her designs!xxx

wow Razcox what a beautiful dress!! stunning.

Hello chickadees.

I want to send out a collective hug to everyone today. :hugs: Seems like we are a rollercoaster of emotions right now.

Hoping, I’m so sorry about your news babe. You have a good take on it and now you get to see an FS. :hugs:

Vicky, you are not forgotten or left out! I miss you being on here more. Our time difference makes it hard for us to be on at the same time, but I’m always thinking about you and your giant bean as Nato just called it! LOL!!!

Lucy, you are one day closer to some news. You are doing a great job during this limbo time. You’ll get through this one breath at a time. Xoxo

Mone, look at you! All boobie and beautifully tan! You are a stunner! I can’t wait to see that stunning baby!!! Good attitude today. Just be pregnant. That’s all you can be today.

And look at Yogi and Raz!!! Beauties both of you!!!

Ok, here’s my angel story. It goes back to when I was a teenager. I went to the American Southwest and fell in love with Native American art, culture and symbols. I was most drawn to the image of the bear claw. It represents female strength and fierce maternal instinct. I loved this symbol so much that when I turned 18, I got a tattoo of it on my lower back. I’ve never regretted getting this decision. It is a symbol that will always be meaningful to me, not just a teenage whim.

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/th_965636b8.jpg

As I got older, this symbol stuck with me. The bear became my spirit guide of sorts. I don’t have a religious affiliation, but find nature to fill me spiritually. In grad school, I had to do a project for an art therapy class. I ended up making this image of a mamma bear leading a baby bear down the river. I didn’t know when I was making this that it would be something I would want to hang in a nursery. Once I was pregnant the first time, I realized it was the perfect thing to go in my nursery. Needless to say, I still haven’t hung it up.

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/th_c9834b2a.jpg

This leads me to the other day. I was on the bus to go visit a client in his home. I was playing about on my iPhone. I stopped and decided to give a shout out to the angels. I spoke to them for all of us. I asked them to look after our pregnant girls who were scared. For those of us without beans, I asked them to bless us with one (or two) very soon.

I went back to my iPhone for a bit. Then I realized I had to look for a sign and decided to put my phone away. When I looked up, the bus was driving by the hospital where I had my first mc. It was the most traumatic of all of my mcs. I started to have a flashback and I thought I might have a panic attack. I could feel my breath getting shorter. I kind of shut my eyes to relax myself. When I opened them, I saw a statue that I’m attaching. It is right in front of the hospital. I’ve never, ever seen this before. How did I miss it? A mamma bear nursing twin cubs! I couldn’t believe it. This was my sign and I am giving this sign to all of you as well. It filled me with hope.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zRiLerjhL2c/RbAp3iyewjI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/7JB_nhCEUyo/s400/PICT0027.JPG

As an aside, I told my mother this story last night. She said kind of sarcastically, and now Sarah Palin has taken on this symbol as well. Apparently Sarah Palin is big into calling herself the mamma grizzly bear. As much as I dislike SP, (sorry if you like her), I told my mother that she was in my dream as Nato’s mom! Nato was the one who first mentioned the angels. Weird, huh???

Hearty wow... You guys are giving me goosebumps with your angel stories....I love your idea for the nursery, its beautiful like you... I feel like such a cynic since im not at all spiritual!

Amazing story Amanda, I wish I had a angel to give me a sign.xxx

That's an amazing story, Amanda... And that bear is just too much to ignore... and the SP connection? Who'd have thought that she could EVER be seen as something positive! :dohh: Miracles never cease! Sarah Palin, beacon of hope! :rofl: I totally got tingles up my spine reading your story though!

Amber, honey! I'm so sorry! I wish it had been a different ending! But, I'm glad its not ectopic! You go in guns blazing to your FS and demand what you want/need! :hugs:

Vicky - Yay for poop!

Nato - Yes! Quite a pressie at the end of this journey! I'll have pics as soon as I stop typing and upload them!

Sass, I never even thought of asking an angel for anything until Nato mentioned it. And, that sign was for all of us, not just me. Maybe it is a sign for you that you are going to have twins!

Megg, Sarah Palin, the beacon of hope! :rofl: God help us all.

Please post piccys of all of the things you'll be shooting into your body.

Hoping I am so sorry the news isn't better but I admire your strength and PMA. Good luck with your FS they can help you and give you hope. Thinking of you.

Amanda that story gave me tingles what a beautiful image and so poignant!!

Vicky greasy burgers have there place!!

Hoping - I am so sorry!!! :hugs:

Sass - potato chips :) salt and vinegar to be exact

Vicky - :rofl:

Haha I never did get the chips/fries/crisps situation!xxx

I LOVE American food though, everything is sooooo much bigger there. When we was in New York all we did was eat, and take photo's of different food's :rofl:
I can't wait to go back next year.xxxx

I LOVE American food though, everything is sooooo much bigger there. When we was in New York all we did was eat, and take photo's of different food's
I can't wait to go back next year.xxxx

Same here. Steve and I were the same when we were in New York we eat so much but we walked everywhere so burnt it off and yes we took pictures of the food as well. We're hoping to go back next year we were going to go this year but steve couldn't get time off work.

Hi lovely ladies, I've been lurking on here fo quite a while now, but never posted anything. I so admire your positive and upbeat attitudes. Would you mind if I join you?

Mone, we have messaged each other before. Many congrats on the BFP, really hope it's a sticky one! Also, well done on managing to load a pic. I've tried and have succeeded in putting one in the about me section but not on my profile. It's fair to say that me and IT don't get on!

Sugarlove

Box of meds... and all the rest! :shock:

My dog and the soda can are in the pics for size comparison... Also because my dog is adorable! But, ya know! The dog weighs about 70lbs. The soda can is a soda can!

Box, all the needles, all the meds/supplies, everything put together!

Attachments

• Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Just needles.jpg
    Just needles.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8
  • Supplies.jpg
    Supplies.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 3000 dollars worth of meds.jpg
    3000 dollars worth of meds.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 8
Hmmm, let's all meet in New York!!!

hoping, I'm so sorry to hear your news. :( :hugs: I'm from Colorado Springs, too! I was just there last weekend. I grew up in the ghetto (south east) but am a west side girl. I miss it sometimes! Can't believe how much it's grown since I moved away for college.

Vicky, please don't feel left out! :hugs: I want to hear everything about you and your pregnancy, even poop stories lol.

hearty, I can't get my CBM to turn on...don't I need a strip in there first?

Raz, beautiful pics! You're very pretty.

Yogi, same! Love the avatar!

Sass, sorry about puking in Tesco but glad you're sick :hugs:

Amy, :( :cry: so sorry to hear about your friends. That's just hearbreaking. My thoughts are with them.
I have had similiar experiences at work where people see me here...and I'm not meant to be, like right now!

Luce and Mone, :hugs: thinking of you.

Sorry if I missed anyone. Back to work!

I'm feeling way more optimistic right now. Excited to try the soy, and thinking all must not be too bad with me since I'm ovulating and having AF...just gotta try my best!

holy crap Megg are you kidding!?!? That's quite the package of drugs!!

FX this works!!!!

Wow Megg!!! Looks like a small pharmacy!

Welcome Sugarlove!

Ive only been to New York as a kid with my parents to visit relatives so i really want to go and have the experience...Its so bloody expensive to fly to the states from Greece though that i dont see it happening very soon. The way the economy is going here ill be lucky to have a holiday in the islands next year....Even my hairdressers shut down last week!!!!

damn people keep making me work today.....it's making it hard to get on here and read everything and post!!

holy meds Megg!!!! I bet you could make a fortune by selling them :haha:

Welcome Sugar! :)

damn people keep making me work today.....it's making it hard to get on here and read everything and post!!

holy meds Megg!!!! I bet you could make a fortune by selling them :haha:

Welcome Sugar! :)

I could! I know I could! Too bad I need them! Though, I do have re-fills! Hmm... *scratches chin* Just kidding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->