Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

WOW Megg!! I admire your fortitude. You will get this baby...you've worked too hard not to!

Welcome Sugarlove!

Hi Mel, I totally know what you mean lol. Why am I having to work???

Box of meds... and all the rest! :shock:

My dog and the soda can are in the pics for size comparison... Also because my dog is adorable! But, ya know! The dog weighs about 70lbs. The soda can is a soda can!

Box, all the needles, all the meds/supplies, everything put together!

OMG, you could open a chemist with all the lot?? I never got one of those bins to out my used injections in, mine just go in the bin! :shrug:

YAY we should all meet in New York, I;m going next October and I cannot wait! Mind you this was planned pre-pregnancy not sure how we would cope taking a 3 month old!x'

Welcome sugarlove!!

I like the idea of meeting in New York. I took loads of photos when I was there and had one of my pic's turned into a canvas (its a black and white shot) which hangs in my living room I absoutly love it reminds me of a happy time I've wanted to go to New York since I was about 13 so to finally get there and it being our honeymoon was amazing, its a great pic even if I do say so myself :blush:

Well I'm on my own for a few hours tonight steve's babysitting for friends I just couldnt face going out their daughter is 11 and lovely but I'm just not in the right frame of mind plus think I'm getting a cold.

My dog and the soda can are in the pics for size comparison... Also because my dog is adorable! But, ya know! The dog weighs about 70lbs. The soda can is a soda can!

OMG, you could open a chemist with all the lot?? I never got one of those bins to out my used injections in, mine just go in the bin! :shrug:

:shock: That's very illegal here!

YAY we should all meet in New York, I;m going next October and I cannot wait! Mind you this was planned pre-pregnancy not sure how we would cope taking a 3 month old!x'

Ooh! I'm all for going to NY next Oct!

Megg that is a whole lot of pills and potions and needles, I'm so exicted for you starting on this journey. When do you have to start taking everything?

:shock: That's very illegal here!

Ooh! I'm all for going to NY next Oct!

I did think it was weird!! I havent actually chucked them out yet I have them all in a bin in my room, I might take them to the hospital with to so they can get rid of em!xxxx

Megg, can I just say.....OUCH! How on earth is one person supposed to ingest that many drugs. Good lord woman! Are you going to post another video?? I hope so!

I'm ready to meet you all in New York. How great would that be? It is a very fun city. I've had some really good times there. Sassy, I love the idea of you with a 3 month old in NY!!!

Where is Cazza??? We need her!

Amy, I forgot to mention it before, but I'm so sad to hear about both of your friends. That is too much to bear. I used to be a preschool teacher for 12 - 24 month olds. I have no concept of how one could have died in an accident. What happened? I'm in complete shock. Take good care honey. :hugs:

Hoping - I am so so sorry hun. Your positivity is inspirational.

Megg - Mighty meds! Whoooaaa I wouldn't know where to start.... looking forward to joining you on your journey.

Hearty - I love your mama bear story, amazing how you received such a calm, peaceful message when you were beginning to feel panicky and sad. I definitely think that a lot of instances like this problem happen but we're not in tune with it, but because we have been talking about angels, we are all on hyper alert and they must be playing on our positive energy.

Hi Sugarlove, lovely that you are joining us here, how have things been hun?
You need to upload to avatar not profile pic, that foxed me for a few hours (we sound at about a similar techy level eh?)

Hey gorgeous girlies

Wow u have been a busy lot as always :hugs:

Hearty i am LOVINNNNGG ur new FS :happydance: she seems patient, thourough & doing her job because she wants to help its just fab babe. U WILL get ur forever bean gorgeous u really will & i absolutely love ur story about asking the angels it gave me proper goose bumps babe.

Meggles :wow: all those pills n potions scares me just looking at them, u are so brave sweet heart, heres to making babies :D

Nato u make me piss, i know POAS is not a full time occupation but hey its defo a part time job right :blush:. It would be rude not too that was what they were born to do after all be pissed on!! on a plus i havent done more that 1 today so YAY me :haha: it was a FRER & there is barely a control line because the test line swalowed all the dye lol.

On the back of that i would like to apologise to my bump buddy forward slash police poas officer miss Sassy! I am sorry for POAS more sticks, i am controling the urge to not do one every time i piss thankyou please :rofl:

Cesca baby is amazing :cloud9: so cute i really hope i can share some piccys with you all one day.

Hi everyone else :wave:

AFM other than Pissin on sticks i have been sleeping ALOT & eating reny tablets for heartburn because if i bring up one more gob full of burning acid i swear i'll have no enamel left on my teeth its discustin :sick: lol! I've also had some back ache, im hoping this is just a pregnancy symptom & not a MC symptom? Its crazy how much early preg can feel like AF comin its scary shit as you all know. Progesterone can be the reason aswel though so that keeps me grounded. Just gotta hope n pray Bean clings on xxxx

Love you all millions xxxxxxxx Caz xxxxxxxxxx

backache is totally a pregnancy symptom! just wait, because it gets worse :(

Caz good girl for just doing one test have you got any left in the house? If you havnt dont by anymore.

Is the rennie helping if not try gaviscon my SIL sweared by it in both of her pregnancies.

i really hope i can share some piccys with you all one day.

I have no doubt you will be sharing photos with us before you know it.

:hugs: to you sweet girl and so much baby :dust: to you and your little one.

Wow so much has gone on I'm sorry I can't keep up with everyone!

Nothing new here really... just trying to get through each day. I'm somewhere in the 2ww not sure how many dpo I am.

Thanks Mel, did you have it hun? like low back ache on & off if u were sittin or standing too long? I knew i'd drive myself crazy like this :wacko: thanks for putting me @ ease though hun. I cant believe how quick ur pegnancy has gone chicken :happydance: i pray mine will too. xxxxxxxx lov Caz xxxxxxx

Caz good girl for just doing one test have you got any left in the house? If you havnt dont by anymore.

Is the rennie helping if not try gaviscon my SIL sweared by it in both of her pregnancies.

i really hope i can share some piccys with you all one day.

I have no doubt you will be sharing photos with us before you know it.

:hugs: to you sweet girl and so much baby :dust: to you and your little one.

Luce u are such a sweet heart u really are :kiss: u always say the right things.
I will give gaviscon a whirl i'll get OH to grab me some tomorrow, ive just made the mistake of having a curry :dohh: how thick am i! that is sooooooooo gonna repeat on me now. I wasted money really because i could only manage a few spoons it smelt funny :haha:

Luce ive got LOADS of tests in the house hense the temptation :blush: its just everytime i have FMU i get that urge i stick a stick in my pee :rofl: Ive been waiting for my digi's for a week now (supposed to be next day:growlmad:) ive bin in touch i they was just like oh right well ther prob lost in the post!! "whatttt, you dont say" well send some god damn more do they not know i have an addiction hahahha. FX'd they'll be here soon but i refuse to spend anymore money when they are on the way.

Hope ur alright sweetie, how are you feeling? i am totally praying for your bean babes i really am i hope so bad for good news next week. :dust: right back at ya babe xxxxxxxxxxx Lov Ya Luce xxxxxxxx

Woo hoo, it worked :happydance:
Thanks Mone!

I've been ok thanks. Not a sniff of a BFP yet, but then I took a few months off as I was getting way too stressed. Back in the game now and determined to get that :baby:

Mone you look fab. All bronze, slim and sexy looking!

Trying desperately to quit the fags. Had been off them for nearly 3 weeks, but cracked tonight and had a few :cry:

Anyone else trying to quit?

SL

Thanks Mel, did you have it hun? like low back ache on & off if u were sittin or standing too long? I knew i'd drive myself crazy like this :wacko: thanks for putting me @ ease though hun. I cant believe how quick ur pegnancy has gone chicken :happydance: i pray mine will too. xxxxxxxx lov Caz xxxxxxx

It will go quicker then you know! It's hard to believe I am almost 21 weeks already.....

I did have some backaches for sure...I was googling them because I was paranoid too. But everything I read reassured me, and well, everything was fine. Try a heating pad.

My back pains are in my upper back now. Wish I could go for a massage, but I have to wait until I go out in 4 weeks! :( I will be laying with the heating pad as soon as I get home though......I took my bra off at work too, and asked my friend if she could tell that I did (thank god you can't!).

Hey all playing with my new phone so will try and take a piccy of my ring . . .

Phone didnt work as it was too blury but here it is anyway :)

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Cassie/Wedding/DSC_0003.jpg

Luce u are such a sweet heart u really are u always say the right things.
I will give gaviscon a whirl i'll get OH to grab me some tomorrow, ive just made the mistake of having a curry how thick am i! that is sooooooooo gonna repeat on me now. I wasted money really because i could only manage a few spoons it smelt funny

Luce ive got LOADS of tests in the house hense the temptation its just everytime i have FMU i get that urge i stick a stick in my pee Ive been waiting for my digi's for a week now (supposed to be next day) ive bin in touch i they was just like oh right well ther prob lost in the post!! "whatttt, you dont say" well send some god damn more do they not know i have an addiction hahahha. FX'd they'll be here soon but i refuse to spend anymore money when they are on the way.

Hope ur alright sweetie, how are you feeling? i am totally praying for your bean babes i really am i hope so bad for good news next week. right back at ya babe xxxxxxxxxxx Lov Ya Luce xxxxxxxx

Yeah curry can have a nasty habbit of repeating. Good for not buying any more I will allow you to do a digi test when they arrive but the others should be hidden out of your reach.

I'm up and down feeling rough tonight think I've got a cold which sucks so curled up under a duvet in my pj's watching tv. we're in such a limbo its so hard I just keeping willing my little one to grow and be strong. Thank you for your kind words your so lovely be lost without you girls. I feel a bit reassured tonight this my sounds really crazy but I lit four candles tonight one for my little apple pip, one for the early loss in may, one for all the women out there who have lost babies especially the lovely ladies I know and finally one for the little one in my tummy praying for he or she to grow big and strong and be ok. The candle I lit for my little apple-pip keeps flicking really strongly and different to the others theres no brezze or anything so I feel like its a sign that my little one is still around keeping an eye on his mummy and daddy. God I must sound like such a looney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->