Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Morning all you lovely Disco ladies, got back from walking the dogs and spent far too long catching up with you guys rather then getting ready for work again!! Will have to start reading this thread of a night to catch up.

Cazza - I do my shopping online as well most the time but there are a few things you cant get online but they have instore so sometimes we have to go in. Got my Nan's xmas pressie sorted though which was unexpected.

CJSG - Sorry you are feeling bummed out and hope today is a bit better for you :hugs:

Megg - Good luck with your appointments today, let us know how you have been getting on x

Lucy - Sorry you are unwell and had to go to the hospital again :hug: will be sending loads of healing thoughts your way xx

Heart tree - ARRRRRH Its just so unfair isnt it? I swear the next person to tell me they are up the duff (except you lovely ladies of course) is going to push me over the edge and make me go postal!!! Surely there wasnt this many pregnacies around before we were all TTC?

Sassy - I am sure everything will be fine i had loads of pains and though AF was going to show up a couple of times with my last AF. Take the cramps and sickness as a good sign that there is somebody in there making them selves at home :hug:

Also i hope woody is your dog or i have some concerns about your friends!! :rofl:

AFM - Temps shot up to 37.08 this morning and as its the week day i had to temp at 6:30am rather then 7:30am. Very gassy which my poor dh is not loving! Only 2 days until testing with an IC . . . Ohh and here is my chart is you want a look:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Morning girls,

Just thought I'd update you, the pain has thankfully gone no sign of blood not even a hint of pink! Sickness still in full flow so I'm feeling a little better! 26 hours until my scan! Sooooooooooooo excited!xxxxxx

congrats Sassy and I'm glad you are feeling better!!

Hello everyone I feel so out of the loop. Sass hope everything goes ok x

Sean just started working days for 2 weeks so he can get me into a routine. I feel like a bloody child.

Morning girls!

Great news sass, glad it's eased a bit.

Raz/Hearty - I just lost it every time someone else IRL told me they were pregnant. It was horrible. Even my OH got to the point where he was crying when he found out another couple we knew were pregnant.

I'm back at work today after my two weeks off. It's nice being back now everyone knows but I am fuming as my manager told one of the assistant managers I was pregnant a while back when I didn't want anyone knowing. Not happy at all. He is the last person I want to know my f'ing business!!!!!

Great news Sassy! good luck at the scan tomorrow i bet its going to be amazing to see your little bean in there.

Sugar - Thanks hun! Just hope the temps stay high the next few days and dont take the normal 13DPO nose dive!

Thats great news sassy what time is your scan tomorrow?

Vicky my scan is on thursday at 8:30am just wish it was here. Freaking out a little saw the dermetologist today have been given aload of creams to use and I got home put the first one on as my eye was so dry and sore then read the leaflet and it says do not use in pregnancy really worried that I may have hurt my baby now :cry: by using it the dermetologist knew I was pregnant and I kept on saying is it ok to use when pregnant. So flipping worried now its a cream that goes round the eye not in it if that makes a difference :cry:

Hello you lot. Boy o boy are you keeping me busy with catching up. I originally typed busty but spotted my error in time.

Just wading through posts about creamy foofs.

Proper hello to sugar and babywanted - im sorry for your losses, hope you will feel more at home in here

LOVE the avatar yogi!! And glad you managed to get out of the stagette, you have to look after yourself. Are we back on for the bfp deal this month then? go, go, all units go

Hows the resident walking advert for GlaxSmithKlein today? (thats you megg). Hope youre feeling a bit better. Lets hope its a sign everything you are mainlining is working

I see Mel is overrun by giant boobs. And hearty wants big boobs.

OooOOo at allie, soy and cbfm - you are going nuclear too Hope that soy brings ov forwards. Sorry you've been a bit anxious, and stay away from baby clothes. You've had a bit of a shock recently, so you might be adjusting the to new information

Hi Luce, have been thinking about you bebe. I think your dreams are helping you make sense of whats happening without having to confront the issue while you are feeling numb - it helps you brain look at your options without causing you too much pain. Im so sorry bout the illness. You really dont need this. I suppose on the upside if your immune system is struggling, your pregnancy immune suppression is happening. You must feel totally rotten though you poor thing

Hope the nosebleed is a good sign CJ, im rooting for ya. Sorry you lost your dad, i hope hes looking after your angels. Im sorry about the situation with the mums, i have a really difficult relationship with my mum too, glad youve made the right decisions to keep yourself sane. Get 3000mg down you btw, and hope you arent out this month. Your chart is a bit too small for me to look at, when you go to post the link, go on the left hand menu to 'sharing', then drop down to 'home page set up' and click on that, when the next page comes up, right at the top it says

Your Charting Home Page Web Address:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f27cd

and the link ive bolded is where your link will be, copy and past your home page web address, it will have numbers at the end like the bolded one above has my numbers

Gotta say well done on the 3+ Cazza!! i said it before but its worth mentioning again its that exciting - and with photographic evidence (pmsl that you are still testing) - i bet you are still peeing on things when you are 80 years and a great grandmother - for old times sake like

Ach Raz, why is everyone so damned fertile. Not that i dont want them to be, i just wish we were too. Im liking your chart though, maybe those bitches will have to move over for your bfp this month.

wheres sparkly and mone? hmm hmmm

Hearty, hope af gets her arse into gear so you can start that next cycle with your new drugs. sorry youre feeing a bit crappy, its not fair, no. I think you have a huge month to look forward to though, i know it doesnt take the longing away, nor does PMA but you are now in the best position you have ever been in. Your time is coming hearty, the bears and the angels know that.

haha at cesca piping up every now and again to talk about sexy time and ice cream

Sassers, so sorry you had that horrible scare - it does sound really good though because your uterus is making space. The pregnant thrower upppers seem confident you get that cramping. Yeay at no pink

AFM (just worked out what that means) - my mum is gone, which is good as i was reaching the end of my tether and i have been doing FF chart gallery stalking. I love typing in keyword 'perimenopause' cos then i see lots of women in their 40's getting bfps. theres even a 53 year old with a bfp which i was agog at

I have worked out that doing the do too much stops my ewcm. I get it the day after we haven't bded if i ever get it. Which is what SMEP said (that too much of a good thing stops ewcm) - im on day 12 and stuck to the plan to the letter. I am militant Nato.

How you doing Vickers? hmm potatoes.

Good job with the SMEP Nato! I have a feeling this will be it, just like it was for me the cycle the ewcm returned!

Im counting down the hours till i get off work, have no motivation at all and i have to fire someone before i go...This Monday sucks

baaaah. I just checked and the ewcm hasn't been seen since saturday now. Its still my month though. <nods>

ach that sounds crappy. but you can fire me for practise if you want. I wont put up a fight

Good luck with the SMEP plan, its always a bit much for my DH but if i dont get a :bfp: this month we are going to go for it!!!

Nevermind about the EWCM stick some Pre seed in there at will do the job x

Yeah well if you read back to my posts in June you will see that mine came and went for like 10 days!!! I was loosing it back then, and Megg and Hearty saved me!

Im sorry to have to fire you, you have been warned more than 3 times in the past year alone that your work is not up to standard. I tried my best to find you another department but unfortunately i have been unsucessful.
Hows that??????

Yeah well if you read back to my posts in June you will see that mine came and went for like 10 days!!! I was loosing it back then, and Megg and Hearty saved me!

Im sorry to have to fire you, you have been warned more than 3 times in the past year alone that your work is not up to standard. I tried my best to find you another department but unfortunately i have been unsucessful.
Hows that??????

Sounds good and a very diplomatic way of saying 'you're shit at your job so you're out the door!' :)

Thanks Raz! I really hate doing this...especially now with the crisis in Greece, poor guy will have such a hard time getting work elsewhere. I was forced into doing this...

It's so busy in here I desperately try and keep up.....but have failed again!

Hope everyone is doing okay.

I have my cough medicine, but I'm not really sure when to take it....NAAAATOOOOO

I feel well and truly diplomatically fired.

Yes, bravo Vic, bravo.

I don&#8217;t envy you but I think you will be a very effective super sacker.

I don&#8217;t think I was posting in June, I think I&#8217;d had a benny and stropped off to sulk in a corner. I&#8217;m sorry I wasn&#8217;t around to help save you too, that said I&#8217;d have prob joined in the losing it so its best I wasn&#8217;t around.

I defo don&#8217;t have 10 days of on and off.

I have had 2 tiny bits in 7 months, 7 months of searching in its natural habitat for the elusive, shy and endangered ewcm.

I made ewcm sound like a mountain gorilla.

It's so busy in here I desperately try and keep up.....but have failed again!

Hope everyone is doing okay.

I have my cough medicine, but I'm not really sure when to take it....NAAAATOOOOO

Here i am. Captain Nato to the rescue

2 spoons in the morning with a glass of water

2 spoons at lunch with a glass of water

2 spoons in the evening with a glass of water

If you are bding that day, up your 2 spoons to 4 spoons the time you take it before you bd, so if you are at it at night, change your evening 2 spoons to 4 spoons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->