Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Lucy - either way sweetie, we are here for you! I am going to stay positive for you until we know for sure! :hugs:

Megg you moron (your words, snarf) I asked how you were feeling. And you havent told me.

Hi girls, I could do with a bit of help please off anyone who uses FF.

I've just started charting with fertility friend last week, but when I've entered my temp this morning, it has gone back and circled most of the previous temps. I know it's meant to do that sometimes when one of the temps seems out of place with the rest e.g. last Fri, I had a fair amount of wine, so the temp the next day was high. I just don't get why it's circled the rest of the temps? :shrug:

Can anyone take a peek at my chart please

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f23d8

i am still trying to work the goddam thing out, but i think if the temps are white circled, it means the time you took the temp deviates significantly from your default time, so if your default is 7am, and you took your temp at 9am, then it will be white circled - not sure how to adjust the temps to fit with your default time yet

Im now confused over if sassy is reporting at 4am or 7am or 2pm eastern seaboard / british summer / pacific daylight time or but i will be waiting for the results excitedly whenever they come in.

i hear you cesca. being at work is rubbish. full stop.

Sparklers, take it from 5 days before estimated ov, until the day after ov. I have just read if the dose i suggested doesn't work, take the maximum dose on the label - which on mine is 8 spoonfuls per day

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/cm.html

says about clomid on this link, says that you should take it after the clomid

Megg you moron (your words, snarf) I asked how you were feeling. And you havent told me.

Hi girls, I could do with a bit of help please off anyone who uses FF.

I've just started charting with fertility friend last week, but when I've entered my temp this morning, it has gone back and circled most of the previous temps. I know it's meant to do that sometimes when one of the temps seems out of place with the rest e.g. last Fri, I had a fair amount of wine, so the temp the next day was high. I just don't get why it's circled the rest of the temps? :shrug:

Can anyone take a peek at my chart please

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f23d8

i am still trying to work the goddam thing out, but i think if the temps are white circled, it means the time you took the temp deviates significantly from your default time, so if your default is 7am, and you took your temp at 9am, then it will be white circled - not sure how to adjust the temps to fit with your default time yet

Im now confused over if sassy is reporting at 4am or 7am or 2pm eastern seaboard / british summer / pacific daylight time or but i will be waiting for the results excitedly whenever they come in.

i hear you cesca. being at work is rubbish. full stop.

Sparklers, take it from 5 days before estimated ov, until the day after ov. I have just read if the dose i suggested doesn't work, take the maximum dose on the label - which on mine is 8 spoonfuls per day

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/cm.html

says about clomid on this link, says that you should take it after the clomid

:rofl: I must have missed it, sweets! My bad! Forgive me? :flower:

I'm well... mostly! I'm worrying about the ultrasound today... "Will it hurt? What if they find something sinister? What if my treatment gets delayed for some reason?" But, nothing majorly wrong. BCP's still make me a tad anxious here and there, but I intend to see if they can prescribe something for that today. I'd love a prescription for Valium! LOL I'm down to 1 Xanax... So, feeling like the world might end! But, I feel okay physically... boobs still a bit sore, but I'm sure its BCP related. The sickly feeling I had a couple nights ago never came back or progressed, so I'm thankful for that!

How are you feeling?

Oh yes I'd love some valium too. NOTHING would matter then. and Im not even allowed a coffee.

this is a big old month for you, if you weren't anxious id hold a mirror to your face to see if you were still breathing - i dont mean to reduce your anxiety because i know its there regardless of the meds and stuff, but i think you are allowed to go loopy. glad the physicals have subsided a bit, i think we are all hyper aware of symptoms anyway, so having all this landed on you isnt going to help

massive luck to you for the scan x

oops edit: i am fine thanks, i always am at this time of month, all the excitement and hope only fades around 12dpo, so CD12 im all hopeful and naive

just checked again (ahem) and i had a pin's width of ewcm

thats not going to get me knocked up is it.

gonna crack open the preseed for my cd12 smep BD scheduled for this evening.

Oh yes I'd love some valium too. NOTHING would matter then. and Im not even allowed a coffee.

this is a big old month for you, if you weren't anxious id hold a mirror to your face to see if you were still breathing - i dont mean to reduce your anxiety because i know its there regardless of the meds and stuff, but i think you are allowed to go loopy. glad the physicals have subsided a bit, i think we are all hyper aware of symptoms anyway, so having all this landed on you isnt going to help

massive luck to you for the scan x

oops edit: i am fine thanks, i always am at this time of month, all the excitement and hope only fades around 12dpo, so CD12 im all hopeful and naive

This is a HUGE month. I realized today that I'm probably less than 1 month from embryo transfer! How is that possible? So, yes... Its a lot to take in. I'm as ready to get started as I am scared! I'm also hopeful and naive (as you said you are) right now... and I worry how upset I'll be if it doesn't work. It was awful to think the IUI didn't work... but to find out that this didn't work when I know there will be perfectly good embies or blasties put in... knowing they were growing correctly and whatnot with all hormones and everything being handled with shots and pills? Its a bit much to think that it could still fail. But, I know it does... almost half the time. So, what's a girl to do? :shrug: Just trying to keep myself hopeful and naive!

I'm really hoping that this is it for you... I feel like your time is very soon... I don't know why, but it feels that way to me! So, keep those feelings of hope! They'll pay off! :hugs:

woo hoo, you will have embryos.

IVF has a good rate of 1st chance success with non specific fertility probs, and i read that the rates adjust according to the probs. They aren't bad odds. My friend had a 2% chance with IVF and she still went for it, and she is now 20 weeks or so (but not from that round if im honest)

you will have a better picture after the scan, but right now, you HAVE to be hopeful and naive, and why wouldnt you be? you have every chance in the world that this is your time.

I feel like your time is very soon... I don't know why, but it feels that way to me!

i think thats cos i keep telling everyone it is. :rolf: (i dont have the smilie so i'll just write it out - you get the picture, or not actually, but you get the idea)

Wow busy ladies overnight (my night time),

Sassy good to hear that your pain has stopped and no signs of pink!! :happydance:

FX for you Raz, your chart looks good!!

Still thinking about you Lucy and hoping for good news this Thurs! :hugs:

LOVE the avatar yogi!! And glad you managed to get out of the stagette, you have to look after yourself. Are we back on for the bfp deal this month then? go, go, all units go

I have worked out that doing the do too much stops my ewcm. I get it the day after we haven't bded if i ever get it. Which is what SMEP said (that too much of a good thing stops ewcm) - im on day 12 and stuck to the plan to the letter. I am militant Nato.

Thanks, that is my silly cat being very curious about the camera haha. BFP deal is a go and this is the month, no doubt about it, no question.

So glad to hear that your ewcm has come out of hibernation! :haha:

AFM I'm much like Nato and currently in the naive and full of hope stage...only CD 6 but ready to start :sex: asap!

Nato sometimes all it takes is a pin's head!

Meggles chin up girl...its gonna be a looong month!

Hi beauties!! So much to catch up on. Sass I can't wait for your scan. Sounds like it will be 2 am my time so hopefully by the time I wake up you'll have posted your good news!

Lucy how are you holding up honey? Monday is coming to an end for you. The wait is almost over. I wouldn't worry about the eye cream. It is such a small amount. They have to put those warnings on. It wold be harmful if you ate massive amounts of it. But you are just rubbing a tiny bit on your eye.

Megg good luck today. Please report back about the ultrasound. I hope it doesn't hurt!

Nato I think even a pin size amount if ewcm counts. That's about what I get too each cycle. Didn't Cazz just tell us that she only gets creamy cm? She's good at getting knocked up so there must be a pin size amount of ewcm mixed in with all that creamy cm. Use the pre seed anyway. Increase your odds.

I remember June and the 10 day ewcm fiasco Vicky! I also remember Alex having horrible tooth pain. You still managed to seduce him and get yourself good and pregnant!

Sugar your chart looks ok. Do you temp at the same time? Any variation can cause the open circles. Nothing to worry about though.

CJ your chart was too small for me to see too. Get your link up woman!

Allie ditto what Megg said about soy. She is the soy sage. Don't veer from her advice.

Sarah don't feel left out honey. We're here for you.

Spaks drink up and get yourself the ewcm!

I'm sure I missed someone. Sorry.

Still coming to terms with all my fertile friends. My best friend is 38. She was in the pill and went off when she got engaged. She got pregnant immediately. When we were in high school she had a condition where her periods never really ended. She was told she might never have children. This is now her second and she hasn't had any trouble with either. It boggles my mind. At least there is hope for the more mature ladies.

Hope you are all having a good day.

thanks for your reply Nato, I've taken the default off and set all the temps manually. I've now got different temps circled, but hey it's not as many!

I had hoped FF would be easy to use, but it's obviously way beyond my basic level of IT!

Will stick with it though.

Hope the SMEP is going well. I didn't ov until day 23 last month, so I don't think I could keep up with that pace :haha:

hoping, I'm so sorry to hear your news. :( :hugs: I'm from Colorado Springs, too! I was just there last weekend. I grew up in the ghetto (south east) but am a west side girl. I miss it sometimes! Can't believe how much it's grown since I moved away for college.
Small world! I live on the northside (Briargate area). I moved here when I was about 13 and stayed when my parents left so that I could go to UCCS and be with my DH. It is a booming town now with all of the additions but I love that it is just a quick drive to the mountains if we need a to get away. Maybe we will run into each other on one of your visits:thumbup:

This thread moves so fast it is hard to stay caught up!

Megg- OMG your kit is huge... but I know you will take it like a champ!

Lucy- your candle story was so sweet... I hope it all turns out the way you want:hugs: As for the eye infection it sounds like something I have had and it is not pleasant... they thought shingles too but we never found out for sure because it eventually went away. Good luck on at your appointment!!!

CJ- I had nose bleeds everytime I was pregnant. It was my first sign so FX you get your :bfp:!

Yogi, heart tree and Razcox- I hate being surronded by pregnant people too! Everytime I have been pregnant someone close to me announces their news as well. The only difference is they get to stay pregnant and have their forever babies while I have to keep starting over... it sucks but I guess I can't make time stand sill even though I want to so badly. The hardest people for me to be around right now are 2 of my good friends (one is expecting twins and the other is a singleton) who are due the same time I would be with the twins.

Cazza- yay for 3 +!!!

AFM- I have my consultation with the FS on November the 4th:happydance: Can anyone tell me what to expect?

can you post a link to your chart as your signature sugar? im still trying to work FF out, they don't make it easy as there doesn't seem to be a key as to what things like the circles temps mean.

hearty, if you need evidence that us oldies get up the duff, the FF perimenopause keyword search is my new favorite thing. There's 47 year olds getting pregnant off one night of sex. They often have been trying a long time so its nice to see happy endings too - cant go wrong with that keyword. I do have watery and creamy cm, but for some reason, i feel better when i get ew - its something to celebrate. I did think the same when cazza said she doesnt get ewcm. I was almost relieved

vic - pins head better than nothing. beggars cant be choosers and all that

Yogi, your cat is proper cute. all pink nosed and curious.

Right, our transatlantic pact is on!! Youre 6 days behind me, but primed, and ready to go.

no idea about fs, sorry hoping. i am too scared to see one.

The next 24 hours is big for the disco testers, we have lots of results coming in from scans. Sending out scantastic vibes all round to Sassy, Lucy and Megg

Back from clinic... Uterine polyp found... Has to be removed before we proceed. They're scheduling for ASAP. If I can get it done by early next week at the latest, then I'll still be okay for Nov. Terrified and my husband is effing useless. :cry:

Surgery scheduled for 9am Monday.

Oh no, im sorry megg. It is damned scary, is the polyp likely to be interfering with your fertility? If so, then at least there is the fact its going, and your fertility could then improve. I have read they can contribute to mc too - i know you have a horrible experience to go through though - and for that, i will force a big hug on you

have that :hugs:

Meggles honey its a very routine surgery. Why are they insisting you get it removed straight away, i have three friends who had them but had their babies before they got them removed. Docs werent that bothered..

Oh no, im sorry megg. It is damned scary, is the polyp likely to be interfering with your fertility? If so, then at least there is the fact its going, and your fertility could then improve. I have read they can contribute to mc too - i know you have a horrible experience to go through though - and for that, i will force a big hug on you

have that :hugs:

You don't have to force a hug on me... I'll gladly take it :cry:

Yes, it could effect fertility. He said it looks like it could be rather large and could effect implantation and then some.

Meggles honey its a very routine surgery. Why are they insisting you get it removed straight away, i have three friends who had them but had their babies before they got them removed. Docs werent that bothered..

He said that he doesn't want me to go through an IVF cycle unless he feels we're in the best position possible for success, and he feels it could interfere with implantation or proper growth. So, he wants it removed before we continue. I guess its not small. :(

Meg :hugs: they've found it and they'll sort it, it's a simple op. You'll be okay honey honestly, it's just another hurdle chicka.

Nato thanks for the link hun, so I will start my medicine the day after tomorrow. And the game is ooooooon! I got no ewcm last cyle....not a snifter, and I'm normally rather sluglike around ov lol! so i have armed myself with some conceive plus too....those spermies WILL have something to swim in!!!

Oh Meggs, big hugs to you :hugs: But at least this has been found and will be taken care of...the procedure will only greater your chances of success with the IVF now!!!

Megg:hugs: at least your FS is taking every precaution to ensure you have a great IVF cycle:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->