Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Fucking Hell Meg, i just read your other posts and I am suddenly really angry that your clinic didn't do this fucking scan before your IUI!!! :shrug:

Fucking Hell Meg, i just read your other posts and I am suddenly really angry that your clinic didn't do this fucking scan before your IUI!!! :shrug:

I know! I was supposed to have this done over a year ago, but the doc I was seeing was too inept to do it right and my new ob/gyn at the time didn't see any reason to bother with it. If she had, I might have my baby already. :cry: I hate her so much for not having done it when it was supposed to be done.

P.S. I've never had any sort of surgery before... ever! SO SCARED!

You'll be fine hun. It natural to be anxious though. Are you having a general?

Megg honey i wish you didnt have to deal with this as well.....Sucks big time.... The silver lining is that you will increase your chances of sucess.
On a lighter note, twilight sleep is heavenly!! I woke up after mine feeling soooo high but a really good high!

Megg honey i wish you didnt have to deal with this as well.....Sucks big time.... The silver lining is that you will increase your chances of sucess.
On a lighter note, twilight sleep is heavenly!! I woke up after mine feeling soooo high but a really good high!

I hope its that easy! How do I stop myself from fearing that I wake up to them telling me its worse than they thought and they had to do an emergency hysterectomy or some shit? How do I not worry about that?

Meggles I want to give you an almighty hug babe :hug: surely this should have Been checked before now? I'm do angry for you ggrrr!! They will get this sorted babe & I'm sure all will still go to plan next month lov ya hun xx

Nato you make me piss all this talk of ewcm, if u ask me if ur creamy/sticky/egg whitey or just clear moist down there your laughin babe :rofl: in my opinion ovulation discharge/cm comes in many different forms mine is mainly creamy White stuff sort of like the progesterone secreting from my foo foo ATM lol!! Mingin haha! Sorry if that was tmi for some xxx

hearty I know what u mean about people announcing pregnancies all over the show & without a worry in the world :-(. I've had 2 friends announce on FB there preggers and they are just 6&7 weeks, oh the innocence!! I hope ur ok baby doll xxx much lov xxx

afm I'm just going to have a nap after a hellish day at work I'll be back on later my gorgeous girls xxxx lov Caz xxxx

Meggles I want to give you an almighty hug babe :hug: surely this should have Been checked before now? I'm do angry for you ggrrr!! They will get this sorted babe & I'm sure all will still go to plan next month lov ya hun xx

Nato you make me piss all this talk of ewcm, if u ask me if ur creamy/sticky/egg whitey or just clear moist down there your laughin babe :rofl: in my opinion ovulation discharge/cm comes in many different forms mine is mainly creamy White stuff sort of like the progesterone secreting from my foo foo ATM lol!! Mingin haha! Sorry if that was tmi for some xxx

hearty I know what u mean about people announcing pregnancies all over the show & without a worry in the world :-(. I've had 2 friends announce on FB there preggers and they are just 6&7 weeks, oh the innocence!! I hope ur ok baby doll xxx much lov xxx

afm I'm just going to have a nap after a hellish day at work I'll be back on later my gorgeous girls xxxx lov Caz xxxx

Thanks! Yes, it should have been done before. :(

Megg,
Big huge :hugs: :hugs::hugs:
I am wondering why they didnt do that before IUI? Tell them you want a refund and free IVF. I wonder if that hasnt been this issue all along!

Dont be scared. I have had laproscopy, biopsy done and went under GA, never twlight sleep, but I can tell you they didnt hurt. The laproscopy was to look in my uterus etc. Way back in 1998.

:flower:

Aww Megg that's sh*t hunny, any operation is scary no matter how big or small! I'm angry that your clinic didn't find this out before, talk about cutting it fine! On the bright side it will increase your chances of getting/staying pregnant! Try not to worry too much over the surgery, it will be all worth it in the end!xxx

I just read about uterine polyps and how progestins (provera) can help minimize symptoms and shrink the polyp but after time it doesnt work.

Ladies, I start studying to be a herbalist in a few weeks. My main focus is infertility.
Can you all tell me what you have been diagnosed with? Or what your symptoms are?

Thank you

Oh megg I saw your facebook status and rushed on!

I too can't believe your consultant didn't do this scan ages ago, that is so frustrating. However maybe this will explain some of your issues and the removal will be sure to get you one giant leap closer to your forever baby.

Also, i've had 4 surgeries and the sleep is always very nice. Even after my ERPC I felt so calm waking up.

Also, they would never go a hysterectomy or anything without your consent. just brief your husband they are to touch NOTHING in there apart from the polyp!

Hi babywanted73.

I had a mc at 7 weeks in April. Since then, I've had spotting a few days before AF starts e.g. last month, I spotted 8dpo, then AF started 10dpo. Luteal phase seems to be too short.

I've also had more painful and irregular AF's.

Had a scan last month and everything looked ok. Now waiting to have blood tests and a referral for an HSG.

Good luck with your studies. Sounds really interesting
:hugs:

Oh megg I saw your facebook status and rushed on!

I too can't believe your consultant didn't do this scan ages ago, that is so frustrating. However maybe this will explain some of your issues and the removal will be sure to get you one giant leap closer to your forever baby.

Also, i've had 4 surgeries and the sleep is always very nice. Even after my ERPC I felt so calm waking up.

Also, they would never go a hysterectomy or anything without your consent. just brief your husband they are to touch NOTHING in there apart from the polyp!

I would write this down on a paper sign it and have you dh have a copy and give one to the doc before going in..Make sure they are both original. It will make you feel better.

Edit: make sure they are notarized

no nothing. That's why Doc is going to do blood tests this month.

I never had this before the mc

Damn it Megg! Do you know how big it is? They are really common you know. When I had my hysteroscopy they found a small polyp the size of a pimple they tried to take it out but couldn't get it. I was completely awake and didn't have any drugs for pain. I was told if I go for IVF they will want to take it out because they want a clean uterus. They said for me this polyp was not causing my mcs. I wonder how big yours is and where it is located. I'm mad that they didn't deal with this earlier but glad they are addressing it now. Did they tell you how they are doing the surgery? I think it is very straightforward. You will not lose your uterus. I promise!

Sugarlove.. I will read on everything and see if I can find anything to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"