Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I keep checking in to see if theres an update but I know sassy and danny were going to go out for the day after the scan.

That sounds rough vicky must be so hard it sounds like your doing everything you can for him.

Megg sorry to hear about your news but it sounds like it will give the IVF a better chance of working but must be frustrating for you. I am glad you seem to have a dr who is on the ball fianlly and doing what you need to get your forever baby.

CJ its all looking positive hope this is your month.

Raz sorry about the bfn but dont give up I'd leave it a couple of days if you can then test with fmu. Fingers crossed for you.

Allie I hope this is the month for you.

:hugs:

Sass said she was going out after the scan, so it'll be another 2 hrs or so before she updates.

Sorry the firing didn't go well, Vicky! :hugs:

I'm not too bad, Luce. I was really pissed off last night and went to bed at around 1am. But, I woke up alright this morning!

How're you?

Megg did they say that after the surgery you can begin IVF or do you have to wait a couple of cycles?

Luce how you holding up girl?

yes Megg, I noticed you were pissed off last night when I seen your facebook status, lol!

Scan update from my journal!

Ok so it's GOOD news for now but not as AMAZING as we so badly hoped!!

She done a normal scan first and found the sac straight away but she said she couldn't see it proberly so I had to have a vaginal scan (lovely)!! Poor Danny was as white as I ghost, both of our hearts sank and we thought here we go again!!!

Anyway she started scanning and doing the measurements etc, she said "are you 100% sure of my dates", I said "no as I have no idea when I ovulated last month"! So she carried on scanning then finally turned the screen to show us, 1 sac measuring 6 weeks 1 day with yolk sac seen, THEN she said here's the 2nd sac measuring 6 weeks also with yolk sac seen!! I started to get teary and she said "what's wrong you look upset", I told her I just thought we would see a heartbeat as my levels are so high, she told me that everything as it stands look's textbook perfect and she see's no reason what so ever that things are not going to work out!

After I got dressed she told me that we should be happy with the news, the sac's look perfectly healthy and she booked us another scan for 2 weeks time. She explained my levels are so high because the pregnancy as it stand's at the moment is TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im so happy and so very releived Sass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah thats great news! And Twins as well its a two for one XXXX :happydance:

Megg did they say that after the surgery you can begin IVF or do you have to wait a couple of cycles?

I can begin after the surgery. As long as it was done by early next week (Monday counts), then I shouldn't have to wait until a later IVF cycle. Its truly minor surgery, apparently. :shrug: Seems minor to them... I don't know if I'm as relaxed about it. But, I do just want it done!

yes Megg, I noticed you were pissed off last night when I seen your facebook status, lol!

You gathered that? :rofl:

Scan update from my journal!

Ok so it's GOOD news for now but not as AMAZING as we so badly hoped!!

She done a normal scan first and found the sac straight away but she said she couldn't see it proberly so I had to have a vaginal scan (lovely)!! Poor Danny was as white as I ghost, both of our hearts sank and we thought here we go again!!!

Anyway she started scanning and doing the measurements etc, she said "are you 100% sure of my dates", I said "no as I have no idea when I ovulated last month"! So she carried on scanning then finally turned the screen to show us, 1 sac measuring 6 weeks 1 day with yolk sac seen, THEN she said here's the 2nd sac measuring 6 weeks also with yolk sac seen!! I started to get teary and she said "what's wrong you look upset", I told her I just thought we would see a heartbeat as my levels are so high, she told me that everything as it stands look's textbook perfect and she see's no reason what so ever that things are not going to work out!

After I got dressed she told me that we should be happy with the news, the sac's look perfectly healthy and she booked us another scan for 2 weeks time. She explained my levels are so high because the pregnancy as it stand's at the moment is TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is entirely AMAZING! You be happy! You're having TWINS! :hugs:

Oh Sassy I am so so happy for you that is fantastic new and twins thats wonderful. :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Megg - the last status I had seen from you was about steam I think, and everyone dying! I don't quite remember what I read now, but I giggled when I read it :)

How're you?

I'm very up and down feel awful to be honest not sleeping well my eyes are killing which doesnt help. Part of me doesnt want to go on thursday I want to hold on to hope and imagine our lives with out little one and the other part of me needs to know so I know what we're dealing with. I'm scared if its bad new that I'm not strong enough to cope :cry:

TWINS!!!! OMG!

That will explain your high levels but no heartbeat yet. I bet in two weeks it'll all look amazing!

How're you?

I'm very up and down feel awful to be honest not sleeping well my eyes are killing which doesnt help. Part of me doesnt want to go on thursday I want to hold on to hope and imagine our lives with out little one and the other part of me needs to know so I know what we're dealing with. I'm scared if its bad new that I'm not strong enough to cope :cry:

Aww Lucy I'm sorry hun, I am praying so hard that you get good news on Thursday, miracles do happen and I really want to believe that things will be ok for you and Steve, you both deserve this so much.xxxxx

Lucy - I am really hoping for you as well sweetie. Sassy got her miracle, and it's time you get yours too! Just thinking about it, but how come they never tested your HCG level at all?

:yipee::yipee: Woo Hoo!!!! Sassy TWINS!!! :happydance: :baby::baby: That's such wonderful news hun xx

Sassy that is incredible news! You and Danny are seriously the most fertile people on earth? Who gets twins from pre-ejaculation?? You need to be on a show for people who have super powers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->