Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Wow Raz I would be dragging his ass to the store...it so is a male thing!!! Be brave waiting LOL.

I am not sure when to test...whenever I have been preggers before I have never had a bfp before AF was due so I will see how I feel. I am not having a great deal of hearburn and I ALWAYS have that when pregnant. If my symptoms improve I will maybe test Monday...but I imagine the FS mayyyyyy do a blood hcg on tuesday as precaution??? I may even test tuesday morning. I've had a temp below my cover line too!!!! Is that normal....maybe for implantation? But 6DPO seems early for implantation anyway.

Oh and someone mentioned the circles on FF temps? I know normally its due to times.... but if you tick sleep deprived you get one too. I guess that may be why my temp was so low.

Good Luck Lucy.
Thank you to all of you.

Sugarlove that is how this thing started for me!

Hey chickas!
First of all Congratz RAZ!!!!!!!!

Luce i really hope you get some good news tomorrow hun, we all will be mentally holding your hand throughout the scan!

I had a very long day at work, i got home at 9pm so totally dizzy with fatigue....I called doc this morning and he told me to stop by the hospital at 8 am before his appointments so he can give me a quick scan. I was very appreciative of the fact that he didnt make me feel like a looney for worrying.

hows your pile of meds looking megg, any smaller?

raz, i want you to get 2 tests and do one now. I am so impatient. and i am also so excited. dont listen to me.

Not smaller yet, I'm afraid. I only just started using most of them today! LOL

Hey lovely ladies,

Megg hope all the boring stuff has gone well or will go well sorry cant get my head round time difference today so dont if you've already had all done or about to.

Raz so exicted for you can't wait for you to do another test whether it be tonight or tomorrow or both. Oh and great plan.

Nato I'm not good with charts but I hope this is your month.

Shannon sorry you've got the flu I've been really poorly this week and theres nothing worse.

Dazed hope you get your BFP very very soon.

Hey Jaymes good to see you we miss you so its lovely to see you back with us its were you belong.

I am so pleased it is wednesday its been a very long week for me so far. I think my eyes are starting to get better but they still look hideous and are so painful and I now have an ulcer in my mouth I really am run down at the moment. Pleased that our scan is tomorrow but so so scared not sure I'll sleep much tonight and we've got an early start.

It is done now! I don't know if it was when you posted or not... I didn't check the time stamp! We're 6 hours behind you!

I'm so sorry you're still feeling so rough. I really hope you can catch a break soon, love!

Oh ps yay for 5 weeks to me lol xxx only thirty fricken 5 left to go hahaha :rofl:

Happy 5 Weeks! :yipee:

:dance: Raz!!!!! BFP!!! Woop Woop. And I say :test: Too!!!!!!!! Noooooooowww LOL.

Lucy hunni I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Few more days of those higher temps Nato will look great! GL!!

Feel better Shannon!! :hugs:

Hope the boring mundane stuff is over soon Megg and your on to the FUN FUN FUN stuff!!! Woop woop. Got tingles for you.

Sorry if I've missed anyone :hug: for you guys!!

AFM symptoms the same...after 98.6 for several days my temp dipped to 98.1! I am 6DPO so hopefully it means something and isnt just that my bedroom was rather cold this morning. I have had some of THE most painful shooting pains in my right side today on and off, and last night along pelvis / cervix. Boobies arent as sore today though.... And only 6 days to my appointment!!

Thank you! :hugs: Hope those 6 days pass quickly so you can know something for sure! :thumbup:

sorry ladies i was shot down, no frer for me :( so it will be an IC tomorrow and Friday morning. He said if AF doesnt come then what difference does it make testing now or sat . . . Clearly this is a male thing as its lost on me! Still i know he is just trying to be protective bless him. Will crack open the digi on sat morning and use up some of the IC until then.

Lucy - Good luck tomorrow will be thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts

:hissy: FINE!

I'm sure it'll be good news, whenever you test! :hugs:

I just wanted to say to you all that whatever happens tomorrow I really appreciate the support you have given me I really couldnt make it through this whole process without all of you. I am terrified about what tomorrow will bring but I know you will all be there for me and I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart. You are truly wonderful strong inspirational women and I am lucky to know you all. I will update tomorrow when I get a chance. :hugs:

Thinking of you, babe! Lots of love to you and your OH! :hugs:

Hey chickas!
First of all Congratz RAZ!!!!!!!!

Luce i really hope you get some good news tomorrow hun, we all will be mentally holding your hand throughout the scan!

I had a very long day at work, i got home at 9pm so totally dizzy with fatigue....I called doc this morning and he told me to stop by the hospital at 8 am before his appointments so he can give me a quick scan. I was very appreciative of the fact that he didnt make me feel like a looney for worrying.

So happy you're getting your scan, missy! Fantastic! :hugs:

AFM... OMG @ my calendar!!!

Started Lupron & steroid today. Stop BCP after Sunday. Baseline E2 on Oct 28. Stimming starts on Nov 2!

Full Calendar:

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1252/5099991783_fe930b36ef_b.jpg

Good luck at your scan tomorrow Vicky!

Lucy, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I am praying for a miracle for you, Steve and your bean. I hope you get some sleep tonight, you are a wonderful, strong woman. :hugs:

Happy 5 weeks Cazz!

Oh my, Megg! It's a good thing you made that calender to keep track of eveything. Good luck! I hope everything goes well with your surgery next week.

Meggles that calender WOW!!!! Ur soooo organised woman. I'd be a wreck organisational skills does not come under my vocabulary lol xxxx

Lucy - I'm saying a special prayer for you, Steve and little beany tonight :hugs: x

Raz.........Get thee to boots me dearie....stock up on the frer, there's a whole disco full of us chicks here gagging to see those lovely 2 pink lines :D

Megg - omg @ your calendar....who knew???

vic - I'm sure your scan will be great hun :hugs:

Cazz - 5 weeks chick, with such dark lines :baby::baby: (just sayin'!!!!) :flower:

Oh my, Megg! It's a good thing you made that calender to keep track of eveything. Good luck! I hope everything goes well with your surgery next week.

Meggles that calender WOW!!!! Ur soooo organised woman. I'd be a wreck organisational skills does not come under my vocabulary lol xxxx

Lucy - I'm saying a special prayer for you, Steve and little beany tonight :hugs: x

Raz.........Get thee to boots me dearie....stock up on the frer, there's a whole disco full of us chicks here gagging to see those lovely 2 pink lines :D

Megg - omg @ your calendar....who knew???

vic - I'm sure your scan will be great hun :hugs:

Cazz - 5 weeks chick, with such dark lines :baby::baby: (just sayin'!!!!) :flower:

LOL @ you all! First... They did GIVE me a calendar much like that one! All I did was pretty well copy it from my paper version and typed it in (changing some of the colors for prettier/less confusing) for Google documents so I can always have a copy available online if I need it for travelling or if I need to edit it.

That's still well above my level of computer savviness!! I don't even know what Google documents is. :shrug:

Lucy I am hoping and praying that all is well with you tomorrow. We're here no matter what happens. I know how scared you are feeling right now. I wish I could take that fear away. You are a strong woman and will get through this. We'll help you.

Vicky I'm glad you are getting a scan too. I know you are fast approaching the 22 week mark and are anxious. I hope the big bean is ok.

Razzers I can't believe you are going to torture us. This really is more horrific than any horror movie! We may end up turning into murderous lunatics if we have to wait for a frer.

Megg holy calendar! Do you have time to sleep and eat?

Allie I'm a freak when it comes to ov. You shouldn't have to do opks with the cbfm but I can't break the habit. And holy BD to you! SMEP for as long as you did is insane. There is no way Tim and I would last.

Nato it does look like you ov'd early. I hope you caught it.

CJ I hope you caught it too. Good luck at your appointment.

AFM my mom and two brothers are coming to visit tomorrow. I live 3000 miles away from my mother and usually only see her once or twice a year. I can't wait to see her. Not sure how much I'll be on the site but I'll definitely pop in from time to time.

Hearty - Nope! No time for sleeping or eating! :haha: Enjoy your family! :hugs:

Can I join in please girls sorry I havent read all the thread way to many pages :lol: xxxx

Dawny you haven't read through all 568 pages of this thread? It should only take you a year LOL! Of course you can join. You are B&B elite afterall!

Dawny you haven't read through all 568 pages of this thread? It should only take you a year LOL! Of course you can join. You are B&B elite afterall!

:haha: No affraid not havent got a year free :blush: I would go :wacko: :rofl: and thanks for the welcome your blinkie's are gorgeous :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->