Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hi :hi: girls thanks for the welcome im not royality lol Megg has more posts than me :haha:

Lucy sorry for your loss hun :hugs: xxxx

oh Lucy, I am so sorry hunny!!! It isn't fair!! I was really praying for some good news for you today. I wish I could say or do something to make you feel better, but just know we are here for you sweetie!!!! :hugs:

Oh no luce I am sooooo sorry huny I really am no words will help right now.
Fuck knows why this happens, all I know Is it's heart wrenchin & too unfair for words.
My love goes out to you and steve at this horrendous time babe, u are in my thoughts chick xxxxx lov ya xxxxx Caz

:cry: Lucy!! :hug: I am so sorry!!!! This fucking sucks!! I hope you will be ok darlin!!!

Have you noticed how we all love saying the f word now we know it doesnt get blocked?!

Raz - Congrats, honey! :hugs:

Vick - I'm SOOOO proud of you... for real!!! That took so much courage and strength! :thumbup:

Luce - FUCK! :cry: I'm SO sorry, sweetheart! Its definitely your baby, not just some "tissue"... Don't let them make you feel badly about that! :hugs:

Lucy, I am so very sorry for your lloss.

You will get through this terrible time, you have each other for lots of hugs and love, trust that you will be ok sweetheart. I know it hurts terribly, but it will get a little easier as the days past.

We are all here thinking of you and sending you lots of love x

Hello Dawny!!!!

:dance: RAZ got a wicked BFP!!!!! And your man can damn well wait while we all celebrate with you!!! Woop woop!

Nato hunni...this IS going to be your month!

Hello girlies!!! :hug:

AFM temp has gone from 98.6 to 98.1 and today was 98.24.... so I guess today is still classed as a dip? Implantation dip would only be one day??? Right?? So I guess my temp is going to stay low until af is due next thursday... :cry: Other symptoms...low back pain and for some reason my kidneys are hurting?! Bbs arent as sore...some lightheaded - ness. Very thirsty and VERY hungry all of the time.

Why isn't your chart showing your temps past the 18th, CJ?

AFM... Just got a call from the clinic. I have an appt @ 10am tomorrow for an "anesthesia consult." Says its pretty routine. :shrug: One more thing to do!

Megg dont worry, they will just wanna get your history and do the heart test thing.

Lucy this is such sad news today. Words are not enough to say how deeply sorry I am to hear you are going through this again. There is no sense to this. There is no fairness to it. I know it sounds all but impossible right now but I promise that you will get through this. As Mone said it takes time. You just need to focus on getting through this day, hour, and moment. Much love to you and Steve. xoxo

Oh, Lucy, I am so, so sorry. :cry: I don't even know what to say. My heart aches for you and Steve; this is just not fair. Sending all of my love your way :hug: . I'm so sorry for your loss.

Nato, I had a look at your chart and I also think it's CD13. Well, ov'ing early is better than late and it sounds like you BDed more than enough. FX! :dust:

CJ, I had a look at your chart as well. I don't see the dip? All of your DPO temps are the same so far? I hope your symptoms are the start of a BFP. :dust:

Raz, congrats girlie on your even darker BFP! :hugs:

Mone, good luck today. Wow, it doesn't sound like fun at all! I hope you have some stuff to do to keep your mind off of it, like Nato said some mags and a TV. :hugs:

Megg, good luck at your appt; luckily you aren't being put all the way under so the anesthesia won't be as strong. And it's nice and thorough they are offering a consult!

I'm happy as I'm still in my PJs. I'm off of work for the next SIX DAYS!!!! :dance: :dance: It's an autumn break for the schools. I've got a to-do list a mile long but at least I'm not at work.

I'm so sorry Lucy... I wish I could take away your pain.:hug:
Congrats on the BFP Raz!
sorry I am not around much anymore guys. After the ho bag attacked last week I decided I need a little break from TTC. We both have interviews at a company down near Oslo next week, so I think I am going to focus more on that and our possible move...

Take care girls!

Oh Lucy I'm so sorry, I hate that this has happened to you again.:hugs: You are a strong woman though and I know that you will both get through this.

Lucy I am so sorry:hugs: Life is so unfair... hopefully one day soon we will all get the babies we have been dreaming of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->