Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Nato WOMAN get back here! So not fair of you to post and run like this. We need pics and we need this superdrug test everyone speaks of (don't have those here).

Raz sorry you had a bad appt with a stupid and negative Dr. that gives bad advice. It sounds like from the rest of these girls that FS know what they're talking about and if they support the low dose aspirin then you should continue taking it.

Amy way to go with the airport :sex:!!! :haha: That would be a great story to tell on where you conceived!!

Allie yay for OV!!!! You must be relieved!

Cesca sorry about your UTI :hugs:

Vicky good luck on your scan, everything will be GREAT!!

Hearty that's great news about your friend!

Lucy good for you for getting out for a walk and doing a bit of shopping. You don't seem loony at all, I felt the exact same way for over a month. It always felt like an accomplishment to complete everyday tasks...so you should definitely feel proud of yourself!

Mone good luck on Monday, will be thinking about you.

I'm 3dpo today (or 4 according to FF, who knows!?!) I did NOT test. :haha:

I had another dream about a BNB girl last night! This time it was Nato getting a BFP...but it wasn't until 14dpo...all negatives up until that day. Looks like she might prove me wrong today though, if she'd hurry up and get back here!

Nato get your butt back here woman!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hi: Hi Megg! So far we have Mone's scan on Monday, Vicky and Sassy's scans are on Tuesday. Cazza is on the 10th I believe. Anyone else? I know Cesca has a midwife appt., not sure when.

Ok, I'm really leaving for the airport now. Bye!

Ooooo we have lots of exciting times ahead for lots of disco girlies.

Jenny - How are you feeling today hunny?xxxxxxxx

Ahhh you have such a good memory hearty. My midwife appointment is Thursday afternoon. Thursday is also my first due date. I had a cry about it the other day, husband got angry, I cried more. We have totally different ways of dealing with things.

Also my 'uti' doesn't see to be hurting as much today. I've picked up the prescription but now worrying I had a bit of pain and frequent urination last night and straight away assumed it was an infection. I suppose I should take them anyway just to be sure.

definitely take your antibiotics Cesca! I've had a bladder infection once before and it wasn't very fun. You definitely need to treat them so they don't cause other issues.

NATO - :yipee: sounds like a BFP in the making honey....we need pics btw!! I was so tired today that I fell back to sleep for a couple of hours :blush: and you were in my dream....shaking me awake and saying 'Gaynor, you're 8dpo get up and start testing' :rofl: I was gutted when I actually woke up and realised I'm not 8 dpo......and still need to wait to test bah!!! Patience is not a strength of mine! See the influence you have on me?

Mone - looking forward to hearing the good news from your scan

Mel - oh! how exciting a 3d scan :D can't wait to see piccies of your baby boy

Amy - good on you girl for getting it onnn in the airport :rofl:....

Hearty - I see you're on the way to the airport....don't get any ideas love lol!

Lucy - :hugs:

Megg - good to hear form you chickabee....missing you :kiss:

Sorry If i've missed anyone.....I probably have as I have a terrible memory...but I do think of you all.

AFM - I'm frustrated that I can't really symptom spot this cycle...due to the clomid, as it can cause similar symptoms to pregnancy :( I think my progesterone must be reasonably high, as my temps are good. I have constipation, and I have felt nauseous all day, it started at 4am, and I thought I was just hungry....but it hasn't really settled down!!....I actually can't wait to start testing, as it's the only thing I can rely on :wacko:

NATO!!! Where are you WOMAN! I need to see your :bfp:!

Sparkly - :rofl: at your dream. Go test already, you know you want to!
I remember feeling like HELL when I was taking Clomid! OMG the symptoms! I hope there is no reason to take it next month! :)

haha at you lot. Thanks for having my back, girls.

I know i am being uncharacteristically tight lipped. Ive gone all coy.

I can ONLY just see it tonight, and i had to take my lenses out again but the artificial light is not good. If you can see it on the pics i took, you're a better woman than i

I will post them in a min, but you really cant see owt

I have some post catching up to do too

haha at sparkly, even the dream version of me is a poaser

If the softcup fits....

Amanada hope you have a fab time.

Nato will you be testing tomorrow? I know probably a silly question. :haha:

:-= Might do, havent decided yet.

Here's a pic. But you will be squinting and adjusting your screen in vain i fear

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 27
Nato, I can see it, and I didn't have to squint or adjust my screen!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

I can see a 2nd line too and I'm rubbish!

I DARE you not to test again until Sunday.xxxx

Nato, I can't see a line and I thought I had 'crazy canadian line-eye'! :cry:

All I see is a dark blob between where the lines should be.

I hope it turns out darker tomorrow. But in my dream you didn't get your bfp until CD14 so we have a ways to go yet! :winkwink:

Nato, I can see a line!:happydance:It's faint, but I can see it without even tilting my screen.

Have you any pg symptoms?

So hope this is for you hun

I've just cracked the red wine open. Pig sick of waiting for peak.
xx

I think i see something there Nato! but my computer screen is super dirty so I dunno. I so hope you get your BFP this month!!!!!

I feel like a floozy after sharing my airport story now, haha. We found a "family" restroom. But I swear it was relatively clean :) We haven't been able to stop laughing about it today though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->