Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Aww, Hearty, me too. I hope we all do. :hugs: Have fun in Kansas City. Enjoy some barbeque!

:rofl: yes, it would have been hard to pull an "Amy" while alone. Familiy bathroom, huh? Classic!

Nato, I don't see a line but I didn't even see a line on Sassy's BFP test that was meant to be the BFN 'proving' ICs were crap. If you can see a line in the light, though, then that's promising!

Mone, I'm sorry you're feeling low. I know it's hard to feel optimistic about pregnancy after a miscarriage. :hugs: I think it's pretty neat you're selling some vintage fashion on Ebay. I can't picture that belt but it sounds funky.

Luce, you were up late. I hope you managed to get a restful night without too many dreams. We've had a lot of interesting dreams on this thread; I guess there's a lot in our subconsciouses to work through.

Is anyone up to anything interesting for Halloween? I have class all day tomorrow but then Alex and I are going to a 'Pimp and Ho' party. I need to gest my costume together but have no 'ho' worthy clothes. I think it will be a trip to the charity shops.

I've got a peak finally! I'm so relieved, was starting to think that I wasn't going to ov this month.

Nato have you tested yet? I'm so excited for you

Morning to everyone else xx

Frer this morning was totally negative.

I took a pic of yesterdays with the light behind it to show the line, and you can see it on this pic, to prove im not making it up or going mad

Husband and I have just decided we are going to push for fertility treatment. I'm so upset.

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 22
Nato hun sorry about the bfn....I think that even if you dont need the fertility treatment just the idea that you will have the power may make all the difference...The important thing is that you become even more determined!

I totally see the line on the first one so you're not crazy.:hug:
I'm sorry, Nato- but as you know there's still hope.
Do you have any plans for today? Something to take your mind off ttc until the next test? ;)

Thanks Vic

does anyone know why i might get a line, then not? It actually feels like af is on way now, but i don't know what's real and what's in my head anymore, yesterday i was certain i had pregnancy symptoms.

Thanks Amy I'm not testing again now this cycle. I'm about to have a 24 day cycle if af does turn up. Go me.

I can defo see a line on that pic nato! Was your pee weak this morning? Your definitely not crazy hun!!

Dont think so Sparkly - i don't think i could get positive.... then negative the next day, then positive the day after could i? Maybe i will go down to superdrug and try their tests, but im not sure i can take another bfn.

I swear to god i thought this mornings would be a darker line. Im gutted

Stupid temp no long triphasic too. Stupid thermometer. Stupid everything.

Honey go down to superdrug, maybe it was a faulty test....Just do one more to be sure...

Thanks Vic, but i did a Frer and my last IC and they are both now in the bin in disgrace.

The whole point of me buying expensive frer's was to avoid what happened with the IC's the last 2 months (as was sassy's demonstration of how crap IC's are), and the same thing still happened. The last 2 months, i have put down to evaps, but the frer was not an evap, it appeared in about 2 mins and is defo pink - the line did get stronger when i took the test apart and it dried overnight, hence i got a better photo of it this morning, which makes me think now maybe it was an evap all along. Hmmm. It cant have been, the test was still wet when i took it apart last night - the ICs dry out much quicker as they are exposed to air.

Although i used second MU not FMU yesterday, and now of course im googling 2mu and hearing some people have better luck with it. But if it were positive it should have been better this morning on FMU. You're feeding the monster within me now Vic!!

mebbes i will. Just to really punish myself. Gonna have some breakfast first.

If anyone has any ideas about what is happening, i'd be grateful to hear them.

Does anyone know if its possible for the implantation to start, to produce low levels of hcg and then fail without an immediate bleed?

Aww Nato I'm sorry, your not out yet though, there's always tomorrow! I hope it turns into BFP.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've just woke up from 12 hour sleep, feeling good!xxxxxxxxxxxx

Look Nato babe im usually the one screaming at you to stay away from the tests, humor me ok?

Sass 12 hour sleep???? Me want that too but with my friggin allergies i wake up sneezing every day at 6am without fail!

start eating now sassers, quick, while youre feeling good

I have learned that the new, oval window FRERs are 25 sensitivity, and the superdrug tests are 10.

and this is a good site for poas idiots like me, shows %age positive tests vs different times of day on different dpo.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_urine_sample.php

Oh tell a lie I got up 3 times in the night to pee but went straight back to sleep! I needed it and feel all freshed today!xxxx

Superdrug are definatley more sensitive than FRER, go out and get some.xx

When I say good, I merant from all that sleep, I puked as soon as I woke I'm taking it as a punishment from sleeping to long! Just had my special Nato drink and some ginger biscuits.xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->