Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Nato - I can't see anything, but I am rubbish at seeing these bloody lines unless they are obvious.....can't you do what Meg has done (I think it was Meg) remove it from the casing and hold it up to a light...so the light is shining through it....and take a pic! do you have any symptoms to speak of at all?

Jaymes - Yes I really do want to poas......but I know it's way too early.......................................

*whispers*.........so I'll probably start tomorrow then :blush:

Right, catchy uppy time

Sugar, i have tickets to see x factor, when Take That are performing. Last time i went we were on the front row and Danni let my friend sit in her judges chair, it was all very exciting. Thats crapy about your opks not playing the game. Are you doing it every 2 days rather than every night? Ta for the superdrug tipoff, will be getting them in tomorrow if i am still in so-faint-i'm-imagining-it-land

Allie, thats so close, can you try again in future? I agree though, you need to be at home and you can focus on this later maybe. Think i have some old x factor pics on my facebook, ive been twice before - i shall sneak my camera in and regale with you tales on my return. Haha at x factor forums, I will know where to find you when you go awol. Yeay at high

Jaymes - happy 17 weeks! Good use of the word 'fanjita'

Hearty - ewcm??? wowee, you are like a 25 year old. Your fs got your friend pregnant (wonderful!!) - you next. Im suitably apologetic for posting and running, had a colleagues leaving do (and had to convincingly not get any alcoholic drinks, just in case). Have a fabbo time with the in laws

CJ - LOVING the raining phone, that is like a James Bond gadget. Does it also feature a vibrating thermometer?

Sparkly, when are you testing? Um, just asking, like

Can clomid affect your hpt results or did i make that up? Woo, look at your temps, they are proper high. You might go triphasic. Come triphasic, is fun

Razzer, how are you feeling after your crappy dr app?

Vic, you have gotten through all the scans to date, this one will be no different - i'll be thinking of you on Tuesday

Cesca, i agree with Vic on getting the wrong antibiotics, i nearly got given kidney failure after an infection caused by cystitis and the dr gave me the wrong antibiotics - even when i specifically told him which one i needed. Hope youre feeling better soon, lemon barley water and cranberry a go go. The thrush can be staved off a bit by getting some probiotic capsules - Biocare do a really good one that you have to keep in the fridge, you'd have to check if they are safe to take but i dont see why not.

Norge - good luck making the job decision. Twit twoo at the airport shenanigans. You get the Most Committed to the SMEP Plan Award

Hi Mone, how you doing? I used to work in women's press and i made a fortune on ebay. It was great.

I just want Monday to be been and gone for you now, you're doing SO well, you are moving along day by day and each day means you're closer to safety.

Sassers, ahh you sound zonked out. You need a hot chocolate and a duvet on the sofa, minus pittas to dunk. Your scan WILL be ok. It will be great in fact.

Luce, i found this website helpful to work out what was 'normal' and what needed attention:

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/descriptions_of_procedures.htm

same woman who devised the SMEP, shes my heroine.

I think your assumptions about why you are feeling like this / having physical symptoms are really astute - you seem to know yourself very well. Trust yourself Luce

Thanks Mel - you are welcome to join in the poas fun when you are trying for no. 2, the peeing door is always open for new poas members.

Yogi, you're 4dpo. I feel very disappointed to see no test results on your chart. <tapsfoot>

You lot are good with the dreams about my upcoming bfp, thats hearty, yogi and sparkly dream vibing my testing - i swear, the more i tell everyone my time is coming, the more we create a shared consciousness. If i were all about the universe and shit, id say that was a good tactic.

I can't see a line either nato, but I am shit. Test again in a few days!!!

I've been given amoxicillan (sp) so i'll take that and see how it goes. My symptoms have gone down loads anyway thanks to practically inhaling cranberry juice all day.

Nato - I will definitely be joining the POAS-aholic group! I am another one of the ones that likes to test early because I am too darn impatient! I told OH it won't be for 2 yrs after this one is born, but I might forget how to do it, so I might have to POAS from time to time to practice :)

i just LOVE the way we all gather round pics, examining for lines, its fucking great

i actually cant see a line on that photo. I took the test apart tonight for good measure and the blob is a bit of tobacco from the bottom of my handbag. I can see the line holding it up to the light, but i cant get a pic with the light behind it

YEAAAAYYYY sparkly, we can coordinate poas times. i will prob poas at 3am when i wake up, thinking its 8am.

Im not waiting till 14dpo, that was your unconscious teasing me back for my spoiler tease. Serves me right

I have felt very nauseous all day sugar, but have since 3dpo andit might be cos of all the chocolate i ate

I'm testing in the morning Nato......FF has me at 4dpo, I'm actually 5dpo...to the best of my knowledge....so tomorrow I'll be 6 dpo....seems like a good time to start poas to me :flower:

For the last few days I've been waking up at 4am dripping in sweat and needing a pee....so it will probably be then :thumbup:.......and because I am a proper poas'aholic...I will probably test again when I wake to take my temp :haha:

Nato I refuse to test before....8dpo...ummmm ok, maybe 7dpo.

I can't wait to see tomorrows test.

Dear god this thread moves like lighting LOL, how are all the ladies around the world? All well here watching 16 and pregnant got the baby sleeping and a tad loney lol.

Thanks nato will have a look. I think I see a line keeping everything crossed for you.

:dust: to you

useless update that nobody will care about...

i realized that I forgot to put that I had a positive OPK on CD 14 in addition to CD13, so FF has now updated my chart to reflect that I am 3dpo which is what I figured anyways. I guess it's important to enter all test results into the data!

yogi, stop dragging it out and making more days till you can test

OMFG! NATO I hope this is your bfp! I know it will be! Fab Yogi! Closer to testing the better. X

ah I can't see anything Nato, but I'm notoriously crap at seeing lines unless they are obvious... you wouldn't see it if it wasn't there tho', however faint. I think it will be nice and 'there' tomorrow. SMEP is brilliant, I thought it would work for you, just takes all the guesswork out of it. knackering but works. everything crossed for tomorrow.

I've been busy this afternoon digging out loads of stuff, I found one of those 80's MOSCHINO belts with the moving letters, remember it cost be about a weeks wages back then, they're selling for £60 upwards on ebay, can't believe I can make some money out of all my old junk that I haven't touched in 20 years... just trying to keep busy really.... or at least fake myself into believing that I'm busy, when really i feel like my brain has taken an hiatus somewhere safe and my body is here just functioning, I think it's just how i'm coping...

Woohoo Nato!!! Good luck... I'm sure those lines will keep getting darker:thumbup:

WOOT WOOT! Nato! I can't see a line but I totally think it is there!!!!

Just landed. Can't stay away from you lot. Had to check in on Nato's status. I can't see the line I'm afraid to say but am hopeful. Was wondering what the black thing was.

:rofl: Mel I hope I wouldn't pull an "Amy" at the airport as I was flying solo!

Amy I just saw a family bathroom. I'll never look at them the same again! Brilliant!

:hi: Amanda

hope you have a good weekend, did you say your visiting tim's family?

Hi Lucy :hi:

Yes I'm visiting Tim's family. We're in Kansas City, Missouri. Nothing to write home about. It's good though. We haven't seen his family in 3 years! Last time I saw them I hadn't had any miscarriages. Oh the innocence!

You better be sleeping now my love. It is late for you. Being n Kansas City does bring me 2 hours closer to all of you though.

Wish we could all meet some day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->